Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated

Go down

The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated Empty The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated

Post by RamblerNash Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:24 pm

The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated

The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated NB-219482-636443503420672785

Monday, October 23,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, confirmed the Syrian Information Minister Mohammad Ramiz Turgeman, on Monday, that the Syrian government does not consider any liberated land , but the entry of the Syrian Arab Army forces to, and raise the national flag over the buildings.

In an exclusive interview with the Russian news agency RIA Novosti, Turjeman said today that what happened in al-Raqqa and the departure of the terrorist organization "Da'ash" is positive, but it is necessary for the Syrian forces to enter the city, regardless of who was under the so-called organization "Da'ash" or any other organization or bloc.

He added that Damascus does not consider any city liberated except by entering the Syrian Arab Army and raising the national flag over it, and this applies to any geographical location in Syria .

"There are those who are trying to steal the victory in Raqqa, by suggesting that Saudi Arabia, America or others will rebuild Al-Raqqa or any other place outside the will of the Syrian state, " Turjeman said .

He also described the entry of Turkish military forces into the city of Idlib and the US military presence in al-Tanf and some border areas as a "flagrant aggression" that violates Syrian sovereignty, international legitimacy and UN resolutions.

He added that the Syrian government has the right to respond in the appropriate manner, noting that the entry of Turkish units to Idlib was outside the framework of the Astana agreement and therefore is outside the flag of the Syrian state.

LINK

The Syrian government: The city of Raqqa is not liberated 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum