Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The central bank directs the application of the user protection network I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The central bank directs the application of the user protection network I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The central bank directs the application of the user protection network I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The central bank directs the application of the user protection network I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The central bank directs the application of the user protection network I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The central bank directs the application of the user protection network I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The central bank directs the application of the user protection network I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The central bank directs the application of the user protection network I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The central bank directs the application of the user protection network I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The central bank directs the application of the user protection network I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The central bank directs the application of the user protection network I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The central bank directs the application of the user protection network I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The central bank directs the application of the user protection network I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The central bank directs the application of the user protection network I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The central bank directs the application of the user protection network I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The central bank directs the application of the user protection network I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The central bank directs the application of the user protection network I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The central bank directs the application of the user protection network I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The central bank directs the application of the user protection network I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The central bank directs the application of the user protection network I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The central bank directs the application of the user protection network

Go down

The central bank directs the application of the user protection network Empty The central bank directs the application of the user protection network

Post by RamblerNash Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:22 pm

The central bank directs the application of the user protection network

The central bank directs the application of the user protection network NB-219486-636443525056156785

Monday, October 23,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, the face of the central bank, on Monday, all Iraqi banks need to adopt a network user protection standards, stressing the need to prevent safe passage detection and management of tariff numbers and bank separation between words and privileges detect suspicious events.

The bank said in a statement to meet Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "the face of all Iraqi banks to adopt the standards of the user protection network approved by the company Swift global before the end of 2017," explaining that "the claim came as part of the commitment of the Iraqi banking sector to apply international standards in the field of Remittances ".

"The sixteen standards of the user protection network can be summed up by the need to restrict access to the Internet and to separate sensitive systems from the general environment of information technology, as well as to mitigate cyber attacks and vulnerabilities," the bank said. "Other criteria are security intuition to protect access to Internet sites Storage and prevention of safe password detection, management of bank identification numbers and separation of privileges. "

He stressed" the importance of detecting suspicious activities within the system, recording the number of operations, developing plans to respond to different situations (errors and incidents) and sharing information. "

It is noteworthy that the International Financial Telecommunication Association "SWIFT"Belgium and started its activity in 1977.

The number of participating countries was more than 209 countries, including most Arab countries, and the number of joint financial institutions exceeds 9000.

Its advanced system aims to provide the latest scientific means in the field of linking and exchanging messages and information between all financial markets through the banks responsible for implementing this in different countries, and provides full protection and speed for such transactions and follow-up delivery to the concerned parties.

LINK

The central bank directs the application of the user protection network 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum