Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance

Go down

Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance Empty Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:25 pm

Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance

Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance Image

22-10-2017 06:45 PM

The Euphrates -

The Kurdish parties on Sunday expressed their rejection of the policy of fait accompli and the military arrogance and arrogance pursued by the federal government, stressing their readiness for unconditional dialogue on the basis of the Constitution.

And issued 32 political parties and parties in the Kurdistan region, after a meeting with them a joint final statement, received "light news" a copy of it, which said, "We met with parties and political parties Kurdistan in Erbil, today, to discuss the political situation in the region and the latest developments.

The statement said, "We in all parties emphasize the unity of the row and the word between all forces and political parties in Kurdistan, and we see that this is the guarantor of success and overcome all problems, and strongly condemn the military attacks and political and economic decisions taken by the Iraqi government against the Kurdistan region and areas outside the administration of the region Without any right, and we reject the attacks and decisions of Iraq, this is unconstitutional and non-democratic and contrary to human values ​​are rejected by the people of Kurdistan in full, and these military operations of Iraq is temporary and will not become a fait accompli.

He added that "in response to the call of the international community and our allies to resolve differences with the Iraqi government through dialogue, we emphasize that as long as we want dialogue at any time, but the Iraqi side chose the military logic, and here we declare to all parties that we are ready for unconditional dialogue on the basis of the Constitution and away On the policy of imposing fait accompli and aggression and military arrogance, and Iraq should sit around the dialogue table on the basis of recognition of the rights of the people of Kurdistan, and for this purpose the Government of Kurdistan to represent the people of Kurdistan.

The parties strongly rejected the Kurdish policy, "any step towards the return to the division of the province into two departments, and must enter the Kurdistan Region unified to any dialogue with the Iraqi government," noting that "the referendum constitutional right and legal for the people of Kurdistan will not abandon it, and Iraq and the international community Not to punish the people of Kurdistan because of the exercise of this right. "

The statement called on all partisan and independent media institutions to "avoid the language of defamation and incitement, and the news and events must be reliably transferred and the unity of class and social peace maintained."

The participants also called for "the sacrifices of the Peshmerga heroes and our greetings to them and to all the sisters and brothers who have been forcibly displaced by the Iraqi forces," according to the statement.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=51484

Kurdish parties and forces: We reject the policy of de facto, aggression and military arrogance 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum