Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status

Go down

"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status Empty "Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:18 pm

"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status

"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status NB-219415-636442925091864252

Sunday, October 22,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad ,
said " the current Qasimi national," Sunday, expressed solidarity with the Prime Minister 's efforts Haider al - Abadi to restore Iraq 's international and regional standing, while praised the role of the security forces and the popular crowd in the imposition of "prestige of the state and the law and the expulsion of the separatists" from the city of Kirkuk .

The Secretary-General of the current al-Qasimi Abdullah Hamid Qasim, the nephew of former Prime Minister Abdul Karim Qassem, in a press statement received Alsumaria News a copy of it, "The current Al-Qasimi National declares its solidarity with the efforts of Prime Minister Haider Abadi in his rounds to "We welcome his visits to most of the countries in the region in which he is trying to gain international support for Iraq's actions in its war against gangs that support the terrorist and in restoring the state's prestige over the disputed areas," he said.

Qassim praised the "role of the armed security forces in all its forms and popular mobilization in all its steps to restore the prestige of the state and the law and the expulsion of separatists from the city of Kirkuk, the city of peaceful coexistence," pointing out that "the current Al-Qasimi National is still following in the footsteps of the leader Abdul Karim Qasim and his core movement, Feudalism and pursued economic and political reform. "

It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Haider Abadi is currently on a regional tour includes a number of countries at the head of a ministerial delegation to discuss the high cooperation of Iraq with those countries and the war against the organization "Daash."

LINK

"Al-Qasimi National Movement" declares its solidarity with the efforts of Abadi to restore Iraq to its international and regional status 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum