Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation

Go down

Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation Empty Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:06 pm

President of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi and demand compensation

Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation NB-219229-636441039955494696

Editor Mustafa Saad - Friday 20 October 2017 16:11

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
threatened the President of the Council of Kirkuk Ribawar Talabani, on Friday, using all legal means against Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi and federal forces that took control of the province in the process of "law enforcement", noting that the Council will demand compensation for those affected by the operation, while detecting the lifting of five Lawsuits against him for raising the flag of the Kurdistan region .

Talabani said during a news conference in Erbil , followed by Alsumaria News, "The people of Kirkuk live in a state of despair and do not know their fate, where the province has seen the displacement of more than 60 thousand citizens," pointing out that "we will use all legal means against Abadi and the army and demand compensation, One citizen was injured. "

Talabani said that "160 sectarian deputies authorized Abadi and was supposed to be the number of deputies more," noting that "Kirkuk was stable, and the Prime Minister did not provide anything to maintain."

"As a president, I can not go back to my house, is not this an occupation," he said, stressing that "we will not return and hold our meetings only in the event of the withdrawal of all those forces from the province."

In a related context, Talabani said that "five lawsuits filed against me because of raising the flag of the Kurdistan region," noting that "the decision to raise the flag was issued unanimously."

On Monday (October 16, 2017), Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi directed the security forces to impose security in the province of Kirkuk and the disputed areas. The forces took control of Kirkuk city and its government institutions after the withdrawal of the Peshmerga forces from the province.

LINK

Pres of Kirkuk Council: We will use all legal means against Abadi & demand compensation 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum