Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/20/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/20/17   Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:18 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2017, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Let’s talk about Iraq first. We have had meetings in Washington and New York for days that have accomplished a lot, and meetings out west that have accomplished a lot. We had meetings that ended late last night both in Washington and New York. The results of the meetings were that today the IMF and the US Treasury both congratulated Iraq on the fact that they are getting ready to implement their new economic reforms. Implement and activate are two different things. Implement means we congratulate them in putting themselves in the position to activate.

Bruce: We had the new Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, the CBI, that was here in New York yesterday, and had some meetings at the United Nations. He had good financial meetings and went back over to Iraq with 3 or 4 after the meetings ended late last night. Alak is back in Iraq.

Bruce: We were waiting for an announcement to be made from Prime Minister Abadi in Iraq. We felt that announcement would come if it hasn’t already been made and would be made in the next day or so. That is still the case. The CBI was congratulated by the IMF and by our US Treasury about implementing their new economic reforms which would include their new rate. When would that happen and activate that? I am hearing tomorrow night in Iraqi time or I am hearing sometime Saturday morning in Iraq. All you have to do is back off 7 hours with the time change in New York and you know approximately when those could happen.

Bruce: We need for that announcement in Iraq to take place and the new rate for the Iraqi dinar to be out, essentially announced and implemented. Also we need that economic reform package to be activated. I am hearing things that would put us notified shortly after that occurs, and also hearing things that would put us notified a little bit later after that occurs. I am not going to say one way or another how quickly we get to respond after that take place. These meetings have been very important, gone on, and accomplished a lot.

Bruce: We know the RV has started out west in terms in some of the things that have been put into place. It is hard to verify some of the things we are hearing to get absolute verification. We heard for example some of the Fines and Penalties payments have gone out. We heard that some recipients of the Prosperity Packages were notified. We had a good percentage of them we thought by last night were notified and be in receipt of the Prosperity Packages, but those needed to be delivered another 24 to 72 hours after notifications took place. We are iu sort of that transition of things. Don’t worry things are rolling out and are happening.

Bruce: We know a lot more money has moved into position with the banks. Some of these funds probably coming from Hong Kong and possibly Singapore. These large tranches that are going to our banks to be in position for deposits that we would make after our exchanges have taken place. So a lot is happening with that still. Every time we think the last tranches are here and in place, we know some of the banks are still receiving funds and moving them in position to be utilized. We heard Paymasters are loaded and ready to go. I couldn’t tell you how many times I have heard that. I believe things that are rolling out and appears slowly from our perspective, but we know things are happening behind the scene to let this go. I can’t speak to some situations because I have been asked not to speak to such.

Bruce: Things are happening around the world. We could be last to find out about this. We should have some announcement even if it is a crawler across the screen that we are back on a gold back standard, asset backed representing a certain percentage of it on our currency. I can’t tell you even if there will be a true announcement made. Maybe it just be a mention with a crawler across the screen something to that affect. You would think we would have it before our USN is actually at the banks. We expect that but don’t know when. We heard the new 100s are out, but it is not a USN note. It is a Federal Reserve note, but it does have some indicators that it is gold backed. These are slight things that indicate some changes. I am excited about it.

Bruce: I wish I could give you a date and time. I am not able to do that. I would just tell you that we are coming down to it. I hope we have a great weekend. I can’t tell you exactly what is happening out there, but it is positively rolling in the right direction. I heard we might have debt forgiveness coming very shortly as well. I think that would be something we would expect when we talk about Gesara. I idea of the year of Jubilee. We don’t know when we will know about it.

Bruce: Things are moving and happening for us behind the scenes. We know from Iraq’s perspective they are definitely moving forward. They have a huge flag that weighs over 2,100 pounds. It is ready to be unfurled on Saturday and put on one of the side of their buildings in Baghdad, a celebration of sorts to have that large flag put up on Saturday. We are looking for this economic reform system law to be enacted and activated tomorrow night or stairway morning Iraqi time. That is very positive for us. We will see how things move forward for us.

Bruce: We are in position as we can be to move forward to do our exchanges. If you haven’t registered your email at new web site: bigcalluniverse.com do so and we are trying to get that to send out an email blast if we are allowed to our Big Call listeners when I receive it. That is the plan if we are allowed to do it that way. We still don’t know the instructions yet. Day and night we are ready to receive the notification with the toll free number so we can set our appointments at the Redemption Centers using the Primary and Secondary Call Centers to do so.

Bruce: If you plan be part of what we plan to do at Big Call Universe, stay in touch with us through that email. We have plans for Rebuild America and the Veterans Retreat Network. That is what we are excited to get started with.

Bruce: Thank you all for coming in and listening in tonight. Thank you Sue and Bob for coming in tonight, and Pastor Steven. We will be in touch through the emails and the web site. Good night Everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/20/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: