Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Pump The Brakes and Take A Deep Breath"!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: "Pump The Brakes and Take A Deep Breath"!   Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:07 am

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Oct. 18, 2017

My message to the masses today is "Pump The Brakes and Take A Deep Breath"!

I'm not bashing or trashing any Intel providers or gurus, the purpose of my posts is to try and keep the dinar community as grounded as possible. I have a question for all long-term Dinarian's; at this point how many consecutive weeks has Bruce stated "this is our week, we shouldn't have a need for a Thursday call"? Quite honestly, I believe he has been stating that on a weekly basis for 3 consecutive years, possibly more. Although we all appreciate receiving daily Intel/updates, truth be told there isn't a sole on earth who can (for safety reasons) provide a true timeline with accurate Intel.

IMO I believe the dinar community is fed inaccurate information (via the Intel providers contacts and above) for the sole purpose of keeping the expectation of the invested masses as low as possible. Think about it; do you really think the NPTB want 20-30+ million investors updated with real Intel, all ready to pounce at any given moment, I severely doubt it. We Dinarian's need to understand the enormity of the RV/GCR, this is something that has NEVER been accomplished before. Back when Nixon took the USD off the gold standard, it was a massive undertaking. The RV/GCR is a massive undertaking, we're talking about taking 190+ countries who are all operating on a fiat monetary system, and transferring/converting them onto an asset backed (gold, silver, diamonds, oil, etc) monetary system.

I know most Dinarian's like myself are very frustrated with the wait, so I want to provide some informational facts to help us while we wait for some sort of conclusion. The U.S. debt is enormous, we're talking 20+-trillion dollars and that does not include the fiat banking derivatives which is somewhere around 222-trillion (Financial bubble to BURST: Top US banks have 'TRILLIONS of derivatives exposure' http://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/805752/US-banks-derivatives-exposure-financial-weapons-mass-destruction ).

We Dinarian's need to hope and pray that someday we receive the RV/GCR, because a RV/GCR-less world is not a pretty one! In fact, of the 190+ countries that are currently on the fiat system, most if not all of them will collapse if the RV/GCR (gold standard) never gets implemented. I'm not stating this to scare anyone, I'm just trying to shed some light on the enormity and urgency of the RV/GC R and why I believe the implementation is taking so long. Just think about the amount of worldwide debt that will simply be wiped off balance sheets at the click of a button, INSANE!

So let's pray the RV/GCR happens and happens soon.

GO RV
Truthseeker

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

"Pump The Brakes and Take A Deep Breath"!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: