Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Awarded by Feed Spot Blog
Iraqi Dinar Blogs
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

9/21/2011 2:50 a.m. ET Bulldog75

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SweetQueen

PostSubject: 9/21/2011 2:50 a.m. ET Bulldog75   Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:37 am

[Bulldog75] WE ARE NOW IN A "48 HOUR COUNTDOWN WINDOW"; THIS SHOULD POST BETWEEN 2AM NOW WED AND BEFORE 2AM FRIDAY; MOST LIKELY SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

[Bulldog75] OKIE DISCLOSED MANY HINTS EARLIER TONITE BUT I WAS SO SURPRISED THAT MANY EITHER MISSED IT OR WAS DISTRACTED BY THE OTHER EVENTS ON THE SITE. HE GAVE YOU EVERY HINT IN THE WORLD
[Bulldog75] WE HAVE MORE THAN AMPLE EVIDENCE THIS IS ABOUT TO DOMINO; AND ITS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

[Bulldog75] THURSDAY IS MORE THE "TARGET TIME". THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS, LOVE, HAPPINESS THAT WE ALL SHARE WITH ONE ANOTHER.

[Bulldog75] REMEMBER THAT ISX OPENS THURSDAY; THEY GOTTA HAVE 'MOOLA' TO OPERATE A WORLD CURRENCY.

[Bulldog75] THIS WILL PROBABLY IGNITE PRETTY MUCH NEAR SAME SEQUENCE FOR EVERYONE; DONT FEEL THERE WILL BE ANY MAJOR LAG TIME BETWEEN TIME ZONES. WE ARE IN GREAT SHAPE; THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S HELP. WE HAVE BEEN A GREAT TEAM TOGETHER; ALL OF YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED IMMENSELY. THIS HAS BEEN FUN AND ADVENTURESOME.

[Bulldog75] THE GOOD LORD BRINGS HIS GIFTS OF LOVE AND CURRENCY TO US. BELIEVE AND KNOW. WE ARE CHOSEN TO BE HERE. WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. SLEEP WELL. WE KNOW THERE IS MUCH TO DO FOR OUR FAMILIES.

[Bulldog75] WE ARE ALL A BLESSING AND LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER. SUPER TEAM. THANK YOU ALL. WE ARE HERE AND ONE

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: 9/21/2011 2:50 a.m. ET Bulldog75   Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:26 am

[quote="SweetQueen"][Bulldog75] WE ARE NOW IN A "48 HOUR COUNTDOWN WINDOW"; THIS SHOULD POST BETWEEN 2AM NOW WED AND BEFORE 2AM FRIDAY; MOST LIKELY SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

This is about the 15th "countdown window" in the last 30 days so is this the real one???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: 9/21/2011 2:50 a.m. ET Bulldog75   Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:29 am

Ready mission control? It's T minus 48 hours and counting!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 9/21/2011 2:50 a.m. ET Bulldog75   Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:33 am

This is a very good window with all the articles that read positive, only time will tell all. Trying to contact my boots on the ground and get positive proof that the lower denominations are out, will get back to you on that. AJ
Back to top Go down
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: 9/21/2011 2:50 a.m. ET Bulldog75   Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:19 am

[quote="zonepirate"]
@SweetQueen wrote:
[Bulldog75] WE ARE NOW IN A "48 HOUR COUNTDOWN WINDOW"; THIS SHOULD POST BETWEEN 2AM NOW WED AND BEFORE 2AM FRIDAY; MOST LIKELY SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

This is about the 15th "countdown window" in the last 30 days so is this the real one???
LMAO. My thoughts exactly. I guess someday one of those many windows will be right. Hopefully this one is it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ddf1984

PostSubject: Re: 9/21/2011 2:50 a.m. ET Bulldog75   Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:26 am

Look guys, Im not negatvie at all. Im really hope this is real. I've heard this before so many other times. AGAIN, before all the bashers start getting mad at me, I am not bashing any of the mods or anything like that. I honestly believe they are trying to help us out. I'm just burned from all the hype only to be let down again. This time I just hope bulldog really knows his stuff.

AGAIN.......so there is not a misunderstanding.......I am not BASHING. Ive just heard this story so many times and have been let down so I just tell myself it will happen when it happens.

Go RV :cheers:
bigsmile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: 9/21/2011 2:50 a.m. ET Bulldog75   Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:45 am

@ddf1984 wrote:
Look guys, Im not negatvie at all. Im really hope this is real. I've heard this before so many other times. AGAIN, before all the bashers start getting mad at me, I am not bashing any of the mods or anything like that. I honestly believe they are trying to help us out. I'm just burned from all the hype only to be let down again. This time I just hope bulldog really knows his stuff.

AGAIN.......so there is not a misunderstanding.......I am not BASHING. Ive just heard this story so many times and have been let down so I just tell myself it will happen when it happens.

bigsmile
it used to be a let down issue ,now I just roll with the punches knowing that SOON that punch is going to connect
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 9/21/2011 2:50 a.m. ET Bulldog75   Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:46 am

@ddf1984 wrote:

bigsmile

Not taking it as bashing, I feel the same as you from clear back in March, so I decided to get my own contacts from the UST, banks and Iraq, none of which has given any info since last week, but looking to get some soon.
Back to top Go down
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: 9/21/2011 2:50 a.m. ET Bulldog75   Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Quote :

[Bulldog75] REMEMBER THAT ISX OPENS THURSDAY; THEY GOTTA HAVE 'MOOLA' TO OPERATE A WORLD CURRENCY.

Can someone show me any press releases about them going international on thursday? I have found nothing and something of that magnitude would be on their website at least. The last press releases were about them hookin up Erbil to their system, another one about them freezing a good 20 company stocks from trade because they didnt have the proper documents submitted, and another one talking about how the mobile companies had to change from an LLC to a joint stock. Where am i missing that announcement? Someone help please! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bowhunter

PostSubject: Re: 9/21/2011 2:50 a.m. ET Bulldog75   Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:07 pm

@dinarling77 wrote:
Ready mission control? It's T minus 48 hours and counting!

Don't call Houston!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

9/21/2011 2:50 a.m. ET Bulldog75
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: