Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh

Go down

Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh Empty Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:37 pm

Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh

Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh NB-218927-636438409684841182

Editor Ali Jassim - Tuesday, October 17,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, the President of the House of Representatives Saleem al - Jubouri , on Tuesday, the committees of human security and defense Alniabaten following up the conditions of the rights of the province of Nineveh , while stressing the importance of the rehabilitation of infrastructure in the areas affected by the "terrorism".

The office said in a press statement received Alsumaria News a copy of it, "The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri received in his office, on Tuesday, the deputy for the province of Nineveh Ahmed Jubouri and a number of Nineveh province," explaining that "the meeting was discussed the latest security situation in the province of Nineveh, And ways to support the service and living side in the province, and discussed the meeting efforts to return displaced families to their areas liberated from the control of the organization calling the terrorist.

"We must invest the great victories achieved by our security forces in the city of Mosul and other cities liberated from terrorism in the rehabilitation of citizens," Jubouri said.

"The importance of protecting public and private property and rehabilitating infrastructure in the areas affected by terrorism," Jubouri said, "is aimed at monitoring the situation in Nineveh province to ensure the preservation of blood and work to overcome obstacles to the return of displaced people to their cities. Edited ".

The commander-in-chief of the armed forces Haider Abadi announced, Thursday (August 31, 2017), "victory" by the liberation of Tal Afar And the province of Nineveh from the grip of the organization, "Dahesh" in full, while addressing the elements of the organization by saying, "Wherever you are, we are coming for liberation."

LINK

Al-Jubouri: Human rights, security and defense committees are monitoring the situation in Nineveh 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum