Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them

Go down

Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them Empty Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:34 pm

Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them

Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them NB-218928-636438391465346272

Tuesday, October 17,

Alsumaria News / BAGHDAD
- Citizens of Baghdad , Tuesday, warned of the presence of giant screens in some of the capital's headquarters, while calling on the operations leadership to lift them immediately.

"In the shadow of democratic Iraq , the phenomenon of the spread of large screens in some of the checkpoints in the capital Baghdad has emerged in the street ," said one of the citizens, Ibrahim al-Moussawi . "These screens caused great confusion among many drivers because they distracted their attention on the road."

For his part, said another citizen, named Mohammed Hassan , "The presence of such screens in the controls negative and useless," noting that "the driver to pay attention to his way and not to the screens placed in front of him draws his attention."

Hassan warned of "fatal traffic accidents due to these screens, especially in the control of the bridge of the two floors and Jadriya," calling on the Baghdad Operations Command to "raise them to avoid accidents."

For his part, Saad Al-Shammari told Alsumaria News, "A few days ago a traffic accident occurred because of the presence of these screens because it distracted the attention of one of the drivers," and called on the concerned parties to "lift them from the roads and put them in places far from the passage of cars."

It is noteworthy that some controls, especially the control of the bridge of the two floors and the Republic of the Peshmerga forces, contains giant screens showing the ads paid, in addition to the military operations carried out by the security forces in areas controlled by the organization, "Daash."

LINK

Citizens warn of giant screens controlling the capital and call Baghdad operations to lift them 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum