Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system

Go down

Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system Empty Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:25 pm

Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system

Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system NB-218931-636438420283101244

Tuesday 17 October 2017 15:38

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, Oil Minister Jabbar Allaibi, Tuesday, re - fields , Bai Hassan and Havana in the province of Kirkuk to the national production system, adding that the ministry would go ahead with its plans and projects aimed to develop oil fields in the province.

"The wisdom and wisdom of the national military leadership represented by the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces in the administration and command of military operations has contributed to the success of our heroic armed forces in the provisions of control over all installations and oil and gas fields in Kirkuk," Al-Luaibi said in a statement received by Alsumaria News. That "dealing with events by our heroic forces professionally has enabled them to achieve their goals in record time and high flow."

"The restoration of control by the federal government and the Ministry of Oil on all facilities and oil fields and pumping stations and pipelines in the province of Kirkuk and all liberated areas, including the disputed areas, will contribute to the situation in the right," adding that " Will enable the Ministry of Oil to start towards the optimal investment of national wealth and the start of the development programs and development plans and ambitious to promote the oil industry in Kirkuk and to achieve an increase in production and exports.

He said Allaibi, that "

The ministry will go ahead with the implementation of its plans and projects aimed at developing the oil fields in the province after the success of our heroic security forces in the extension of state authority and law on the province of Kirkuk and eliminate the state of rebellion and disobedience carried out by the governor and the provincial council over the past years, ignoring the procedures of the federal government and the Ministry of Oil In violation of the provisions of the Constitution and the authority of the State, which was a reason to hinder the plans of the Ministry in the development and advancement of the oil and gas industry in the province, Moreover, the lack of political stability, security and social, led to chaos and To exploit, corruption and confusion in the management of the oil sector in the province, which was one of the main reasons for the reluctance of global investments and to prevent the establishment of a refinery with modern technology had been called by the ministry earlier, in addition to impeding the development of oil fields and increase national production to more than one million barrel

The minister said that "the ministry believes that the oil wealth belongs to the Iraqi people of all nationalities and sects and works for the optimal investment of national wealth and achieve the highest financial revenues and support the national economy and achieve a better future for our people in all our provinces dear and the ministry began to develop plans to upgrade the oil industry in Kirkuk And other cities and work to achieve the optimal investment of gas associated with oil operations, and the implementation of plans aimed at providing and meet the needs of the province of oil derivatives. "

He called on all concerned parties to "cooperate with the ministry to continue the flow of oil exports through the pipeline passing from the northern governorates to serve the public interest and to achieve the highest financial revenues to replenish the federal treasury. The parties that obstruct the flow of Iraqi exports will bear legal responsibility towards this."

LINK

Oil announces the return of the fields of Bay Hassan and Havana to the national production system 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum