Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm

Go down

Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm Empty Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:32 pm

Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm

Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm NB-218964-636438666824707090

Tuesday 17 October 2017 22:34

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Speaker of the Parliament Salim al-Jubouri , on Tuesday, that the recent developments require everyone to show wisdom and calm, while called on the political parties to start an open and constructive dialogue involving all blocks to get the least losses.

The office of Jubouri in a statement received Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri received on Tuesday, the leadership of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the deputy for the province of Kirkuk, but Talabani," noting that "was during the meeting discussed the latest political and security developments in Kirkuk And efforts to bring the views of the controversial files between the parties to the political process.

"The recent developments require everyone to be wise and calm to come up with solutions that guarantee the rights of the components and in a way that does not conflict with the constitution, which guaranteed the rights of the Iraqi people without exception," Jabouri said. Especially the security forces that have demonstrated their professionalism and professionalism in managing the crises and the liberation battles of organizing the calling of the terrorist. "

Jabouri called on the political parties to "start an open and constructive dialogue involving all the blocs without exception to get the least losses."

The speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, on Tuesday, the importance of the deployment of federal military forces in the disputed areas, calling for calm and end the tension and spare the citizens any harm or threat, while US Ambassador Douglas Silliman His country's support for the stability of the Iraqi state and the extension of its control.

LINK

Jubouri Talabani: Recent developments it is imperative for everyone to be wise and calm 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum