Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops

Go down

Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops Empty Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:23 pm

Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops

Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops NB-218960-636438614413446781

Editor Ali Jassim - Tuesday, October 17,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
MP Turkmen Jassim Mohammed Jaafar al - Bayati, on Tuesday, what is being traded for the determination of the President of the region of Kurdistan , Massoud Barzani , " the recalcitrant dictator" to submit his resignation as "ridiculous", as expressed surprise at the "more than 600 thousand Kurds" to leave the province, Revealed that Kurdish forces had "burned down" some houses and shops.

Jaafar said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "What is being circulated about writing Massoud Barzani for his resignation is ridiculous because it is unlikely that a person is intransigent and dictator to proceed with such a step," stressing that "Barzani, if he wanted to resign, he must resign before those who chose him "We know who chose him, but we believe that his fate will be like that of Saddam Hussein."

Jaafar added that "the separation and declaration of independence of the province under the state of psychological defeat experienced by Barzani now is impossible, especially under the circumstances of the current he is unable to control his home or palace how can control the three provinces," noting that "the situation is very severe We are currently in Kirkuk and we found that more than 600 thousand Kurdish citizens left their homes and fled to the Kurdistan region. "

And Jafar, that "the escape of the citizens of the Kurds is very surprising there is no threat to them and what happened was just the imposition of the sovereignty of a state on a state-owned province, even the factions urged when they entered the areas of IraqThe poor and simple citizen remained at home and was not with the da'ash or with the government, "adding that" Barzani's media machine portrayed the security forces in a grotesque way of trying to turn it into a sectarian and sectarian conflict, as if a retaliation against the truth. "

The Turkmen MP, It is difficult for the security forces because they are obliged today to protect the homes of these families, which are very many houses, and half of the forces have been placed to separate the regions and we have fear of retaliation by burning houses in response to the burning of houses of some citizens earlier, "stressing that" all Kurdish families believe in coexistence Peaceful and constructive For one unified homeland, to return to their homes and practice their business Kakhuan to rebuild the city. "

Said Jaafar, that" There is no"Some of the houses and shops that were burned were deliberately committed by the Kurdish forces that were withdrawn, to the dismay of all that the Iraqi forces," he said. Is the burning .. "

At the dawn of Monday (November 16, 2017), the security forces imposed security in the province of Kirkuk, while the commander of operations to impose security in Kirkuk, the imposition of security on the whole city of Kirkuk and its government institutions, and this came after the withdrawal of Peshmerga forces Of the province.

LINK

Deputy: 600 thousand Kurds left Kirkuk and Kurdish forces burned homes and shops 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum