Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26 10/14/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26 10/14/17   Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:10 am

Cinderella1906 » October 16th, 2017

FAMILY ….. GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS YOU KNOW TEAM CHAT AND Q AND A IS FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS ONLY .…. HOWEVER FRANK HAS ASKED THAT THE NOTES FROM Q AND A ON SATURDAY BE SHARED WITH ALL OF YOU HERE TODAY…..PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO THANK HIM FOR HIS GENEROSITY ……. ENJOY!!!

GREETINGS FAMILY … BEFORE WE GET STARTED I HAVE TO REGURGITATE A REQUEST………….

ACTUALLY IT'S A RULE THAT WE GIVE AFTER EACH TEAM CHAT........I ASK IT WITH POLITENESS BUT RUDENESS SIMPLY IGNORES MY REQUEST SO I WILL ONCE AGAIN ASK AND REPEAT THIS REQUEST........THIS RULE CONCERNING TEAM CHAT ON FRIDAY NIGHTS

PLEASE..........THE SUBJECTS THAT WE GRACIOUSLY GIVE FREELY AND SHARE ON FRIDAY NIGHT TEAM CHATS FROM ABOUT 8:40 TO 9:10 PM EST IS........... TO BE KEPT INSIDE OF TEAM CHAT AND NOT TAKEN TO OUR FORUM UNTIL I SHARE IT ONCE AGAIN ON MONDAY CC WITH EVERYONE

THERE IS PURPOSE BEHIND THIS REQUEST.......NOT EGO NO ANGER NOT SELFISH NESS

TODAY ..........I GET CALLS ASKING ME WHAT IS FEASIBILITY STUDY AT KTFA
BECAUSE NOBODY........NOT ONE GURU KNOWS WHAT MY TEAMS BRING TO THE TABLE TO STUDY

THAT IS WHY I ASKED WITH POLITENESS NOT TO TAKE ANYTHING FROM FRIDAY TC TO THE MAIN THREAD OR TO ANY OTHER GURU

IS THIS RUDE OF ME.........TO REQUEST THIS SIMPLE ITEM

IMO........NO...........IT IS A TIME SAVING REQUEST OF LOGIC

TEAM CHAT IS PRIVATE UNTIL I RELEASE IT ON MONDAYS CC........THANK YOU KINDLY

DON961 SAYS :Frank have found the old feasibility study ... not sure if you want this posted in the forum or chat yet ?????

TELL HIM I SAW HIS POST HERE ................. POST IT ON MONDAY ...........TY Frank26

Dr. Abu-Ghazaleh, stated on 11 Oct 2017 after Tag-Org signed a cooperation agreement with the Iraqi Business Council (IBC)-Jordan and the Iraqi National Business Council - Iraq , “that while all Arab countries are of equal importance, Iraq is a priority at this current stage requiring further attention in the aftermath of the great victory it achieved in liberating its lands, and that his Group is working on developing plans and strategies for performing its duty in Iraq during this crucial period of reconstruction.” What can you teach us about TAG and this agreement with Iraq. (Thanks for everything you, WS, Teams and all do for the family lonestarcowboy

I HAVE GIVEN U SO MUCH ALREADY ............. LETS SAY I WILL SHARE MORE WITH U ON MONDAY CC Frank26

2nd class has not started yet, and TAG is now involved. What other spokes of the MR must be done to see that RI wheel turn completely? (Thanks for everything you, WS, Teams and all do for the family) lonestarcowboy

I TOLD U ..........I HAVE A MOUNTAIN OF THINGS RT NOW ............
ALSO TOLD U I AM NOT IN THE POSITION TO SHARE ANYTHING ELSE WITH U YET ............... HOPE U REALIZE MY SHARING IS CALCULATED .............. NOT MISUSED
Frank26

I am somewhat confused about the process. TAG helps with the FS, which leads to a free float of the RI which will take us to a managed float of the RV (IMO), please correct me if I am wrong; On the managed float of the RV, CBI can only move what % at what timeframe. (Thanks for everything you, WS, Teams and all do for the family) lonestarcowboy

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I EXPLAINED ''THREE'' MISTAKES OF THE 2% U SHOULD LISTEN TO W CC Frank26

Does the 72-78 start when the CBI does the RI and shows the value, or when does that counter start? (Thanks for everything you, WS, Teams and all do for the family) Will do sir! Thanks lonestarcowboy

AGAIN I ANSWERED THIS LAST NIGHT ................. BUT I WILL HELP U AGAIN .............
IMO ...........ALL THIS TC IS IMO ............THE RI IS COMING ............ AND INTROS A FREE FLOAT ...........THEN FOR ABOUT 70 TO 80 DAYS LATER THEY WILL CAP WITH A CONTROLLED FLOAT OF THE RV Frank26

IF everything goes OK Monday with the IMF, IYO how long it may take for them to lift the sanctions…unless this is a fait accompli LivinMemphis

I HAVE NO DATE TO OFFER U .........SORRY ............ FOR TO LIFT THE SANCTIONS TO ME EQUALS THE START OF THE RI Frank26

Frank does the RI have to happen before Mondays meeting? I thought it was brought up as a IMF requirement burgman

THEY WANT TO SEE THE PROOF OF THE RI AND THE CALCULATIONS OF THE RV WITH IT'S BACKING ........... ACCOUNTING..........LAWS......... INTERN STATUS ........ AND SO MUCH MORE THAT THEY HAVE DONE Frank26

If you can explain the difference between a program rate? As like Iraq in comparison to the the VND? Militia_Man

VND IS NOT A PR…VND IS GROWING…THEY HAVE MORE THAN ONE RESOURCE THEY ARE WITH S AND S
THEY HAVE INVESTORS THEY HAVE A SOLID GOV AND CENTRAL BANK
IRAQ DOES NOT ...... ALTHOUGH GETTING THERE FAST !!! ..... HENCE A PR Frank26

How long IYO it will take to complete the process for the convertible currency evaluation that are underway LivinMemphis

LOL...........OK I WILL ANSWER THAT 5 DAYS Frank26

With Mastercard issuing credit cards to citizens per articles, Mastercard knows something is about to happen? why release an article right now claiming these cards can be used inside/outside Iraq? SlappySquirrel

DID WE NOT ALSO SAY THE SAME WORDS TO U ON YOUR M CC? MC IS NOT TELEGRAPHING THEY R DOING THE THINGS AN INTERN CARD DOES ............ WELCOMES POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS IRAQ IS ONE OF THEM Frank26

Since supplies are coming into Iraq from Syria, and militants escaped into Syria, are you and teams expecting fighting to go into Syria and Syria will also be liberated before/or at the same time Iraq turns its numbers at the CBI….or does the liberation we watch for stop at the borders LivinMemphis

U ASK 3 QTS AT ONCE SO I WILL REPEAT WHAT I SHARED ON MCC...............
SYRIA IS HELPING AT THEIR BORDERS .............. SYRIA WILL NOT HAVE ISSUES WITH ISIS NOR ...........IRAQ Frank26

Is any of the following is relevant? Frank, I believe you stated on Wednesday night's CC that IYO, the 2nd. banking classes you have been Referring to have not started yet but will run congruent to or start after the RI. If so, that makes you in agreement with what Delta said on Oct. 2 CC(Delta IHO: Release New rate before the bank classes. Cannot show those people in bank classes the rate & lower Notes before the fact!)recorded call conversation. Am I correct in this statement? Thanks for all you do for us! Ye shall be rewarded! Lobster

HOW CAN U BE CORRECT IN A STATEMENT FROM US ...........MY TEAMS
SO I GUESS MY ANSWER IS ..........YES HOLD ............... LOBSTER ............ M CC WILL BE VERY LOADED ..........I JUST CANT SHARE MUCH RT NOW Frank26

Do we still have a 6-30 day window after the RI for the LL before the 72-80 starts? burgman

IMO ............... YES Frank26

Do you have any thing that would suggest Article 8 is on the table in meetings this weekend per the 26th UST / Iraq private Banks? 26th preceding that Militia_Man

GOOD QT BTW YES ............... MORE PER THE 16TH Frank26

How far behind are the articles now compared to what has already occurred/and been done LivinMemphis

ARTICLES ON ISIS IS RATHER CLOSE ..........BUT ON THE MR .............. THEY ARE LIGHT YEARS AWAY................ THEY HAVE NO CHOICE NOR I Frank26

Frank, please.. what did you mean by "landed" today? DoodleBug

SORRY ................ TRULY I AM .............BUT U CAN ..........IF U THINK Frank26

Regarding the LL are an integral part of Iraqi reconstruction; how long can they or are willing to wait for execution of agreements? Thomas

U TOO R AN INVESTOR SO I ASK U .............. HOW LONG R U WILLING ? I BOUGHT MINE IN APRIL 2004 13 YEARS AND WILLING TO CONTINUE TO WAIT AM I Frank26

Will teams be the 1st to know of A's speech that we look for since apparently it will be an international speech to the Iraqi citizens in-country? SlappySquirrel

YES ..........GOOD QT SS Frank26

Can the cbi provide enough proof of an ri with calculations to satisfy the IMF without activating the ri before the meeting Mr.K

NO FOR THE CALCULATIONS R NOT FOR AN RI.......... THEY R FOR THE RV Frank26

Since the articles on ISIS are “rather close” why did it take many days to BEGIN the attack on Al Anbar when they finished the last tack almost 1 week ago…one would presume they withholding the liberation to coincide with other events….say the 16th and A’s Speech. What is going on IYO LivinMemphis

TELL U WHAT ............LET ME GUIDE U IN A PROPER DIRECTION DEAR FRIEND
HMMM? LET GO OF ANY MILITARY ACTION IT IS A WASTE OF OUR MR/RI/RV STUDY COPY? WINK Frank26

Do the citizens have any clue as to what is going on? I’m guessing some of them may. Word of mouth travels. Iyo- will they cause a hiccup or is this their dream? Blondie

LET ME ASK U THIS .............WHY DONT THE CITIZENS BRING IN THEIR 000'S TO OPEN BANK ACCOUNTS? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT U KNOW ...............LOGICAL .......NO? .................YES !!! Frank26

The 16th has significant meetings with the UST and Private Banks, then on the 18th they have meetings with strategic studies institutes that are global think tanks.. It would suggest the meetings being strategic are an after the fact, in respect to purchasing power.. They could buy more equipment per se, with an international rate as opposed to a program rate, would you agree? Militia_Man

ON YES AND I ESP LIKE WHEN U SAID ............. AFTER THE FACT
WS USED THOSE SAME WORDS IN A DEFINITION OF IMPORTANCE Frank26

RI to a free float, then to a cap where it will be managed. Once they reach the cap rate, do you think it will stay in that range or drop back down? Hammy14

FIRST OF ALL ................. RI IS THE FREE FLOAT NOT TO IT ........... TIME IS NOT REQUIRED FOR THAT PHASE .................SECOND ................ ONCE CAPPED AT PEAK OF RV IS BECAUSE THE IQD WILL........... NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER GO DOWN ONCE AT RI / RV Frank26

Do you anticipate the convertible currency evaluation will effect/change the 72-78 timeline that we look for to reach the peak…. since you commented above 70-80 LivinMemphis

THE 70/80 STARTS POST RI ........... THE EVALUATION IS OCCURRING RT NOW ............WHICH R 2 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS Frank26

Hello. my friend! Been out of the loop a couple days and just catching. Hope you are doing well...Is this a correct statement--it seems there are almost no more questions to ask...? laf1954

NO THERE R 100'S TO ASK WHAT U MEAN IS ...............R THERE MORE THINGS THAT THE IMF DEMANDS OF THE RI ................ THAT HAVE NOT BEEN DONE YET Frank26

Frank you have shared that there will be a few of our friend's colleagues at the meeting next week. Will the KTFA Family find out from you, what happened at those meetings? Thank you. DoodleBug

YES .............. BUT ONLY AFTER LONG CONF CALLS WILL ALL TEAMS AND BASED ON WHAT WS FEELS IS LEGAL TO SHARE AT THAT MOMENT ................ WS'S FIRM IS 60+................ 2 OF HIS FIRM WILL BE AT THE 16TH ................WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frank26

President Fuad Masum was in Sulaymaniyah and had a meeting today...can you speak to this? Jesuslovesbaseball

YES ...............BOOOOOOORING Frank26

Are you & I-team mainly waiting for the 16th to be concluded or is there other things/demands of the RI made by the IMF that you are studying now that you will share with us LivinMemphis

YES ...........THE 2ND CLASSES THAT I WILL NEVER TELL U ABOUT NOR WILL THE MEDIA ................ IT IS AN X FACTOR IN AN ALGEBRAIC EQUATION Frank26

Frank, why no mention of laws that have been passed that need to be enacted? Bleedingcrimson

GOOD QT ..........UNKNOWN .................MAYBE CAUSE THEY NO NEED PASSING ............ONLY ACTIVATION ............THEREFORE GAZETTE ALREADY POSTED THEM ............. CAUSING THE MEDIA TO FIND NO INTEREST IN THEM Frank26

R THERE MORE THINGS THAT THE IMF DEMANDS OF THE RI ................ THAT HAVE NOT BEEN DONE YET? Jeff

YES YOUR NEXT QT IS ...........WHAT R THEY Frank26

Yes Jeff

AS A TEAM WE FEEL IT BEST TO ONLY SHARE THOSE STEPS AS THEY EVOLVE ...........IN ORDER TO PREVENT OTHER SITES FROM CAUSING CONFUSION ................. WE SET THE PACE ON THE INTERNET .............. DO U AGREE? Frank26

YES!!! I agree Jeff

After the fact is not only the second classes disclosed, but, Abadi speaks about full liberation, is that right? Militia_Man

HMMM.................. OK ........ILL AGREE Frank26

Is the RV the same as an international rate? Notthe1

WELL .......I SUPPOSE ............... FOR AN RV INTRODUCES THE IQD TO THE INTERN MARKETS THAT WANT TO GET THEIR HANDS ON IT TO USE IT IN TRADE ...BUYING AND SELLING WHICH WILL ROCKET THE VALUE OF THE IQD INTERNATIONALLY Frank26

You Just said again on team chat the RI was ready.....Now more things need to be done??? Backtracking??? I'm confused.....Matthew 1

LISTEN CAREFULLY FRIEND ............. THE RI IS READY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE RV IS BEING CALCULATED AT IT'S PEAK RATE
THESE R 2 DIFFERENT ANIMALS AND IF U CAN NOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE NO WONDER U R CONFUSE GOD BLESS U Frank26

Why does the Dinar have to revalue? The dong hasn't revalued and the economy in Vietnam is much better than Iraq's Jorge793

BECAUSE THE DONG IS NOT AT A PR ( program rate) ................ LET IRAQ GO FROM A PR VIA ART 8 AND WATCH THE IQD RUN PAST THE DONG LIKE THE WIND Frank26

After your teams hear A's speech , how soon will you be able to share the news with us? Pollieanna

WE WILL KNOW OF THE SPEECH ............ BUT U AND I WILL HEAR IT TOGETHER Frank26

This is not meant to be a rate ? Therefore, What opinion do you and teams have that will be the high vs low for Iraq’s currency at his peak rate post RV LivinMemphis

IMO..........RI 1 RV 4 Frank26
Abadi spoke again of GLORY and the wealth of the Citizens, would you agree that is in effect speaking of them getting unity which is literally their rightful stauture in the world with an international rate? Militia_Man

YES AND MUCH MORE ...........HIS SPEECH WILL DEFINE THE REST Frank26

Can we exchange immediately when RI is announced or wait for LL Faithprevails

U R NOT THE LL YOUR EXCHANGE IS IN YOUR CONTROL I WILL WAIT Frank26

Frank, have you and Tink set an appointment with a realtor? Bleedingcrimson

MANY OF THEM KNOW TINK AND I ...... WHEN IT RI'S WE WILL TELL THEM TO LOCK IN OUR SELECTIONS AND MAKE APPOINTMENTS FOR US Frank26

What is keeping Art 8 from being implemented? What are the pre-req's? Jorge793

WE GIVE THEM TO U ONE OR TWO AT A TIME ............WE AS A TEAM HAVE NOTICED YOUR PATTERN .............MOST WANT A TIME .........NOTHING ELSE……SO WE SHARE SLOWLY NOW TO ALLOW U TO COMPREHEND EACH STEP BETTER…..SUFFICE IT TO SAY ........... THEY R DOING THE FINAL STEPS RT NOW ...........THE THINGS U DO AT THE END ........AT CLOSURE Frank26

Is it still your and teams opinion that the 2nd classes will be occurring simultaneously or after the RI LivinMemphis

LOL.......U TRICKY .........LOVE U .................. YES Frank26

What is the next thing we are looking for in our 4 way collision Mr.K

IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY LOL ............FOR MY QTS WOULD PUT U CLOSE TO THE END OF THIS MONTH Frank26

Frank can we exchange immediately after they announce RI and not wait on anyone Faithprevails

YES ................BUT IMO IF U DID THAT .........U WOULD LEAVE SO MUCH ON THE TABLE Frank26

Frank, can u share your structure for financing with what types of annuities for you property? Bleedingcrimson

NO ...........I WOULD GET IN TROUBLE ...........ALREADY HAVE SOME LAWYERS LOOKING AT EVERY WORD I SAY ..............THEY NO LIKEY ME .............. TOO BAD Frank26

SORRY WHAT QUESTIOSNS SHOULD WE BE ASKING B;UT ARE NOT KINGOFMLEZ

KINGS .................I LOVE U BUT IT NO WORK THAT WAY ..........U MUST BE A STUDENT TO KNOW WHAT TO ASK ME ........IF NOT .............JUST WAIT TILL MCC ................ THE 16TH MCC WILL BE SO GOOOOOOOOD Frank26

Are you expecting a speech before the weekend is up my first q was what is the next thing in the 4 way collision Mr.K

NO 2ND CLASSES Frank26

Since the Rupiah was talked about on TC, I then will ask this at great risk of admonishment: IYO will Rupiah come out as a fixed rate, a float, or a managed float LivinMemphis

IMO A FLOAT ................WHEN THEY R READY Frank26

Final steps are not a long term circumstance, there is a view to finish asap, right? Way to many meetings on closure and future strategic items? Am I wrong? Militia_Man

NO….ALL MEETINGS IMO R ON SCHEDULE….ALMOST PERFECT Frank26

IYOO, Do you think that the IQD will get as high KWD did in the first 72 to 78 days after? david12001

HMMM................GREAT QT…YES TO HIGHER Frank26

In post 174 today you said “LANDED”. That could be interpreted to be a bit ambiguous. Were you referring to the Economic Feasibility Study? Or the audit? Alison

NEITHER Frank26

Frank, will your family business stay open after the RI? Want to come eat there!
Bleedingcrimson

WE PLAN TO HOOK UP WITH TOLEDO COUNCIL AND CHURCHES TO FEED THE POOR IN TOLEDO Frank26

IYO is A looking with full eagerness at the 16th (as you and your teams do) for a checkered flag to what he will do next…a kind of green light if you will LivinMemphis

IMO YES ...........IF EVERYTHING CONTINUES AT THIS PACE ......THEN YES Frank26

If you were a riddler, what could you riddle us, about the next step of the process that was coming That we do not know about? LOL Jeff

LOL ........U ALL R CLASSIC !!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE DOES A KEEP ..............HIS COOOOOOOKIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frank26

In His Mouth 11LOL Jeff

How important is 10-21 (payday) to rv value to citizens ? Notthe1

NO MUCH ................SALARIES R NO LONGER BEING TESTED ............... ALL FOCUS IS ON THE FS (feasibilty study) AND TAG RT NOW Frank26

When are they loading the ATM with convert currency... is that what you meant by "Landed" phil

PHIL ............ I LIKE U….PHIL ..................... U R CLOSE BUT I WILL NOT COMMENT FURTHER .............ALL IMO FAMILY ................ Frank26

I love history, IYOO, Do you think the mistskes that were made with KWD are being planned and thought about, so the same mistakes will not happen with the IQD? david12001

YES DAVID ..................FOR THAT IS WHAT WE TEACH Frank26

So on m cc you said this was going to be an interesting week today ending the week was your expectations exceeded Mr.K

OH **** YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frank26

Cookie Monster..... Is Tillerson in Iraq? Mark555

WOW AH??????????????? ME KNON ESPIKI DI ENGALISHY Frank26

Once we have an RI and are in the 6-30 day TF how will I know when that TF ends and the 72-78 Tf begins? Pollieanna

WHAT IS TF?

Time frame Pollieanna

U WILL NOT KNOW NOR WILL I SHARE ANYTHING ON CURRENCIES POST RI Frank26

Frank, if citizens know why wouldn’t the banks adjust what they have put into their accounts.? Bleedingcrimson

BECAUSE CITZ MUST COMPLY TO BANKS .................NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND Frank26

IF A gets his checkered flag on 16th, IYO will A rush to the podium, or is there any reason he would drag his feet waiting for something else to bring him to the mike LivinMemphis

16TH IS JUST A STEP OF THE ENDING INTO AN RI ...........SPEECH WILL COME WHEN A FEELS HIS COUNTRY IS READY TO WELCOME THE WORLD Frank26

Today I saw an article which said TAG was in India. Does this mean TAG is finished in Iraq or is this a different TAG? Lobster

WHAT DID I SHARE LAST NITE ON TC (team chat) ? INDIA WAS THE LAST FS (feasibility study) OF THE IMF SAID IRAQ IS NEXT Frank26

Are your cookies in atms or second classes or in tillersons pocket Mr.K

ACTUALLY GREAT QT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN ALL 3 FRIEND ...............WINK Frank26

Will the meeting on the 16th be completed on the 16th or will it go into Tues, Wed, etc.? Hammy14

ON THE 16TH ................GOOD QT BTW Frank26

Frank I'm just curious as to how you figure it out 72 278 what makes important Bob

WE USE A BASIC ECONOMIC FORMULA ............. IT HAS SERVED US WELL SO I SHARE THE MATH WITH U Frank26

Has all the stolen cash been accounted for? Notthe1

NO ................BUT SO MUCH HAS BEEN RETURNED AND IRAQ IS SO FILTHY RICH ..............IT DOES NOT MATTER Frank26

Frank, your grueling schedule now is Mon & Wed CC, Fri TC and Sat QnA. After the RI, what do you expect your schedule to look like? BTW, THANK YOU for all the time you spend with us! JWMopar

I BELIEVE IT IS IMPORTANT THAT I STAY IN COMMUNICATION VIA LS POST RV KTFA MEMBERS WILL NEED TO KNOW WHERE WE R DOING GOD'S WORK WHERE TO CONTRIBUTE HOW TO COME AND VISIT TINK AND I TO FURTHER TALK ON MANY SUBJECTS KTFALWAYS.COM WILL CONTINUE ........... SO WILL FRANK26 BUT ONLY FOR GOD'S WORD TO BE SPREAD TO THE 4 AND 5 CORNERS OF THE WORLD Frank26

Is it OK for me to ask what Mr Tillerson does in Iraq? Jeff

NO..............SORRY Frank26

Will we see evidence of chapter 7 being lifted by the UN or will it be in the still of the night? burgman

IT WILL BE PUBLIC BIG TIME Frank26

Frank, do you think the meeting on the 16th takes 15 minuets or less again? Bleedingcrimson

LOL MAYBE 14 Frank26

You made a comment earlier this Q/A that once we hit the peak after RV, Iraq currency will not go down…months ago A1 spoke about exchanging before the 78 days….but based on your comment something must have changed so there no longer is a concern of hitting the sweet spot of 72-78 and not go beyond that date to exchange…if I’m wrong please straighten me out LivinMemphis

IMO 70 TO 80 THEY WILL KICK IN THE MANAGED FLOAT ............... HOPE THAT HELPS Frank26

Frank, since I'm still trying to catch up, you did mention the dinar depegging from the dollar. I haven't seen if there was any reason for that yet. Have you said anything on this I may have missed? Peace... laf1954

NO .............. COME TO M CC ................I PROMISE TO DEFINE THAT FURTHER .................. THE DEPEG IS NECESSARY ............... FOR THE RV Frank26

With the time it has taken to get where we are effectively with the MR and ER, doesn't it appear that the longer it takes the more Glory they get? Militia_Man

NOT TOO SURE OF YOUR QT BUT IMO MAXIMUM GlORY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS RI/RV Frank26

Frank, meeting on the 18th will it final everything for the ri? Bleedingcrimson

HMMM................... NO ............. BUT I LOVE YOUR THINKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frank26

Could an announcement of the iqd being put in the sdr be a signal that the managed float has or will about to be capped Mr.K

YES Frank26

Trying to clear up some confusion here. EXAMPLE ONLY...RI at $1....free float up to $4 within 90 days or so....capped there and then managed, so it will stay in that $4 range. In this example, is that thinking correct! Hammy14

BRAVO .................YES Frank26

Frank I stayed at the Iliki Hotel in 1968 for $18.00 a night do you think it is higher now? :o) Hugs

LOL Frank26

OH HELL YES ................BUT IF U GO TO HAWAII .............CALL ME ............... MY FRIEND CAN GET U DEALS NOT SEEN IN A BROCHURE ............. WINK Frank26

Will Iraq depegging from the dollar obtain media coverage in Iraq as well as in US financial markets LivinMemphis

IMO .................NO Frank26

Frank do you feel that the IQD could go higher towards $6-8 in 2-3 years Mark555

YES Frank26

Can they put Program rates on Mastercards FUNRUN

OH NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frank26

Any last words, Frank? Hammy14

NOT REALLY .................. I HAVE TO HOLD MY BREATH FOR NOW .............WINK Frank26

Where is A currently? Batman

IN IRAQ Frank26

Frank, can you give Bank iqd to hold until u specify a rate you want. Or would it be best to just hold onto it in your own safe? Bleedingcrimson

I CAN NOT TELL U WHEN 2 EXCHANGE U HAVE TO DETERMINE THAT FOR YOUR NEEDS Frank26

Since IYO Rupiah will come out as a float, they obviously are not concerned about it going high fast...what approximate rate do you think it will reach IYO livinMemphis

UNKNOWN ............SORRY Frank26

If they can’t put program rates on MasterCards why are so many being put out there LOL FUNRUN

FOR THE RI TO RV................MC IS SMART Frank26

Nothing wrong with going in exchanging a very small amount for expenses/ liquidity ..5% or less than waiting the 72-78 for the rest? SlappySquirrel

TRUE THAT SS................THAT IS WHAT WE TEACH Frank26

Understand that Frank! Can you use the bank for that service.? Bleedingcrimson

WHAT SERVICE ? Frank26

hold iqd did until it hits a certain number? I fully expect to hold for 2 to 3 years Bleedingcrimson

2 TO 3 WILL BE TOO LONG IMO Frank26

Frank could Iran be a delay Faithprevails

OH NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frank26

What do you anticipate will happen that will make holding the IQD for 2-3 yrs not a wise choice LivinMemphis

NOTHING.........BY THEN IT WILL HOLD A SOLID RATE .....I ..........WILL EXCHANGE JUST AFTER THE PEAK OF THE RV Frank26

No disrepect or negavigaty implied, work in an emergency room , we get many yazidis and other iraqi citiziens as patients, in casual conversation they do get oil dividiends, and are expectining an increase in april 2018, do you know what that means ??? Tflosdorf

NOT AT ALL ................SORRY Frank26

WE HAVE ENDED THANK YOU CIND THANK YOU KTFA FAMILY Frank26

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME FRANK MUCH APPRECIATED Cindy
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26 10/14/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: