Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

BGG "JUST UNREAL! 10/14/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: BGG "JUST UNREAL! 10/14/17   Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:13 pm

Article:  "Reveal the contents of Tilerson’s message to Barzani ahead of the referendum"   When you really dig into what Tillerson and the US offered Barzani to step off this “vote” and quit stirring everyone up...it becomes quite clear NONE OF THIS was about what is best for the Kurdish people, but what is best for BARZANI. OMG!! They gave him the keys to the KINGDOM!! They pretty much offered him the WHOLE PACKAGE. UN, IMF, World support, independence (of sorts), revenue – JUST UNREAL!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jwflatt
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: BGG "JUST UNREAL! 10/14/17   Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:31 pm

I heard they going send BGG over there to be Bargazi chaueffer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: BGG "JUST UNREAL! 10/14/17   Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:40 pm

He couldn't 'chauffer' a whore off from a hospital toilet-- couch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisB

PostSubject: Re: BGG "JUST UNREAL! 10/14/17   Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:22 pm

BGG is a good guy and he has never been a date and rate person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: BGG "JUST UNREAL! 10/14/17   Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:57 am

Maybe he never gave rates, but he issued plenty of dates six years ago. 

3-18-2011 – RV will happen on Sunday 3-20th with 100% Certainty.—source
6-9-2011 – Poppy2 is a highly respected elected official in his town…he has access to other politicians and political documents…2 weeks ago there was a briefing to congress…last Wednesday US Treasury sent a memorandum to the 4 big banks outlining the RV–each bank had 24hour to agree or not agree to participate…if agreed they were given a go live date–last Wednesday was that date…Contact with 5 congressional offices–there was a high influx of IQD holders asking when it would RV…DC area contact is saying calls are coming in from bankers upset that the memorandum didn’t come to fruition…they are not happy about spending money on this and it not coming true…my opinion we are close, but who knows what last minute wrangling is going on….spoke with 4 or 5 service members who have vouchers…they take custody of their IQD and will be made whole later when in US…
7-9-2011  “From an “unnamed former senior white house official”….maybe Monday or Tuesday.” I have actually heard from a Pentagon source that today was the day, from an Iraqi working in the CBI that they were gearing up to exchange out for lower denoms on Monday
7-10-2011  the next hottest window… starts right before you get up thru about Wednesday nite…for a lot of reasons. Did hear from a high-end gov’t official Thursday is possible….I’m just a little more focused on earlier in the week. Rate is in place and waiting. US Treasury (is) ready and waiting
7-16-2011  I…got this text…Warka Bank states (as of Wednesday) the IQD is a tradeable currency. Should have rate Sunday into Monday
7-2-17-2011  This came from a contact who is a sitting Congressman…Iraq is a global tradeable currency…we are waiting for the rate to come down
7-23-2011  a week ago I was hearing…debt agreement = RV. Friday or so, my best sources started saying they intend to go around this hold-up no matter what. I am hearing this weekend we’ll see something – hope it’s a “hard RV”. They want it done before Sunday and we would look lot’s better as the “trigger pullers”.
7-25-2011  Several sources said it appears as though our President asked for several more days – no specifics, due to debt ceiling negotiations. hearing that as soon as an agreement is reached it could go immediately
7-31-2011  SIMPLE MATH – IRAQ WALKS OUT OF THIS THING WITH VERY LITTLE OUT OF POCKET EXPENSE AND BUYING POWER….THE REST OF THE WORLD GETS OIL. MY CBI CONTACT SAID THEY [Lower denoms] WERE BEING READIED FOR DISTRIBUTION ABOUT A WEEK AGO. I FEEL WE ARE CLOSE. I DIDN’T SAY AUG 2
8-5-2011  just got a…call…said they already did today (put out the lowers and coins) – could be limited, but they are in Iraqi pockets right now.  Coins = RV…period. End of story.
8-7-2011  contact from Iraq…said that between Sunday and Tuesday we should see a rate in the US banks with “cash-in” beginning immediately. the true RV rate will only be revealed when the release is done.
8-7-2011  Just waiting – hearing all good things, but looking for any minute. The coins were in banks and merchants but were released already. [The release of the lower denoms and coins = RV essentially, imo.
8-7-2011  the most significant info I have heard, coins are in circulation. As soon as you see coins in marketplace, RV immediately. We are coming up to end of ride no matter how you look at it.

In 2012 he reinvented himself as a news analysis guru in an attempt to have more credibility and longevity in dinarland, but spare me the "BGG is a good guy" crap.  He's a douche.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

BGG "JUST UNREAL! 10/14/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: