Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL
HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Share | 

 RayRat Call Notes 10/14/17

Go down 

Posts : 18487
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: RayRat Call Notes 10/14/17   Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:09 am

(Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 13-October-2017

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#


[Sound of clock ticking, fireworks going off]

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! Today is Fantabulous Friday October 13 2017, with yours truly RayRat98 here to talk about a few things…

We left Wednesday’s call with some expectation of the banks being ‘on call’ with the call centers. I haven’t heard anything from them, so I don’t know if they are on call or not. While we await that, we are also still awaiting the official announcement of Ali al-Allaq as the Governor of the CBI. Iraqi and US banks met in DC about international interests in the financial sector, so those things are in the works. Supposedly the plan is for Abadi to announce the full liberation of Ira in late November, with the international rate surfacing in January. But you know that a plan is just some desired results according to a certain time line. However, one of the military leaders is saying on television that 97% of Iraq has already been liberated – that could b 100% within a week! We remain optimistic this ride is coming to an end ‘in the coming days’.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Ray, there have been numerous reports of a potential military conflict between the Kurds and the Iraqi forces. There reportedly have been a build up of military forces from the Kurds and the Iraqi Army in Kirkuk. I have to imagine that if a conflict does break out that will put an indefinite delay in the RV. What have you been hearing?
A: “Any day now, the RV is happening”, so whatever conflict is being reported, that is not an issue according to my sources.

Q: The other day on your call you gave a scenario where at the time of exchange you were more concerned with the rate of return on investment than with the rate of exchange (obviously a higher investment return far outweighs the exchange return). My question is: Are you saying we could be negotiating investment returns (with a portion or all of exchanged funds) vs. exchange rates (alongside or in order to maximize a deal) on the day of exchange?
[RR: I would not be trying to negotiate that – that’s for a later day and I return visit for me.]
So we might NOT have the luxury to just exchange and go home, but in order to maximize the best exchange deal we should consider using some or all of our capital on that day? The loss leader vs money on the back end approach?
A: It’s possible that on exchange day you may negotiate a rate based on your investment decisions with that institution. But I’m still inclined to think that whatever investment opportunities are presented on the day will still be available a few days later. I think it’s better to go home, relax, process all that they told you, and go back a few days later with a level mind to negotiate.

Q: Anything new on dong or zim?
[RR: No.]
Have you received any updates from your hedge fund contacts.
A: No.

Q: Could you please explain contract rates? Why would I want, or not want, to pursue that opportunity? Are certain qualifications needed?
A: those are a special set of rates that one can possible receive. I don’t know why they even have contract rates, but supposedly they exist. Some members have banking people who have seen contract rates, with dinar in the 20-30 range, and that could be a contract rate (as opposed to $3.71 international rate). There are conditions like signing a contract, and if you breach the terms, they may claw back your money and anything you have bought with that money. There is also an NDA, a Non Disclosure Agreement, that says you need to keep your mouth shut about the exchange and its details, or else…
[The contract is with the bank; the NDA is probably with Homeland Security.]

Q: A few years back there was a “Older Statesman” who communicated with Tony. Is this person still available to TNT? If yes, are there any Intel available for sharing?
A: that can be shared has been shared, and that info comes from many sources.

Questions from live callers

202 caller: I’ve been on the calls for a while, although some have not. When you do THE call, what about those who cannot get on the call? How do we figure out what’s going on?

RayRen: Just like this call, that call will be recorded and posted on the forum.

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822.

RayRen: some people are on the way to Raleigh for a meet-and-greet.

519 caller: [can’t hear this caller] I looked for Iraqi dinar at the TD website; it was on screen but there was no rate. However, at least it was on the screen here in Canada.

Closing Statement

We are patiently waiting to see what happens next at the call centers and exchange centers. We’ll see what happens over the weekend or setting us up for next week, with the liberation of Iraq or whatever the plan turns out to be. I definitely believe we are seeing this ride come to an end. It’s on the way! So enjoy your Friday and have a good time with family and friends. If anything else pops up, we’ll send it out to update you. Until then…

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RayRat Call Notes 10/14/17
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: