Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   10/13/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   10/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   10/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   10/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   10/13/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   10/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   10/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   10/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   10/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   10/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   10/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   10/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   10/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   10/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   10/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   10/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   10/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   10/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat   10/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat   10/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 10/13/17

Go down

Mountain Goat   10/13/17 Empty Mountain Goat 10/13/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:20 am

October 13, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

UPDATE ON FIGHTING ISIS:
(Watan News) _ Baghdad-The leader of the popular crowd forces Javad Talibawi on Monday announced the next battle to be waged by the Popular Forces forces against the terrorist group Zomor, while he considered it the last saga.

Al-Talibawi said in an interview with Watan News that “the Popular Forces after liberation with the security forces to spend Hawija from the control of the full-fledged terrorist, will go to the Qaim district west of Anbar and the border with Syria to free them from defamation and call the terrorist fully.”
“THE BATTLE OF WESTERN ANBAR IS THE LAST BATTLE AGAINST THE TERRORIST GROUPS,” HE SAID. “AFTER THAT, IRAQ IS COMPLETELY DEVOID OF SUPPORT.”

(I suspect this has been accomplished this week, but I can’t confirm it. Let’s wait for the official news on this next week…..ok?)

More news….

October 12, 2017 IMF’s Lagarde Warns the Global Recovery Isn't Complete

Lagarde made the remarks as finance ministers and central bankers from the IMF’s 189 member nations meet this week in the U.S. capital for the fund’s annual meetings. The IMF is pushing reforms that include investment in education, a strengthening of safety nets and infrastructure spending.

The Washington-based lender this week lifted its growth outlook for the U.S., the euro area, Japan and China from its last forecast in July. The recovery spans roughly 75 percent of world output, according to the IMF.

The recovery is being driven by investment, consumption and trade, Lagarde said. "It is not time to be complacent it is time to take those policy decisions that will enable more people and more countries benefit from the recovery."

More news….

AP|Published: 10/09/17

Iraqi Vice President Ayad Allawi says there could be a "civil war" over the Kurdish-administered city of Kirkuk if talks over Kurdish independence are left unresolved.

Allawi, in an interview with The Associated Press on Monday, says he urges Kurdish leader Masoud Barzani, as well as Iraq's central government and its Iranian-backed militia forces, to show restraint and resolve in disputes over the oil-rich city.

Kirkuk was included in a controversial Kurdish referendum on support for independence in September. The ethnically-mixed city has been administered by Kurdish forces since 2014, even though it falls outside the autonomous Kurdish region in northeast Iraq.

Allawi says Kirkuk could be the "flashpoint" that ignites conflict in northern Iraq. Allawi says he opposes Kurdish independence.
(Again I am telling everyone that this referendum vote was leverage to get Article 140 law passed in parliament and settle the disputes over the oil rich providence of Kirkuk once and for all. So who does it legally belong to? What is stopping the constitutional referendum to decide? Here is another article on it. Could Kirkuk be shared govt between the GOI and the KRG?

How much more proof do you want that this referendum was important and will have some impact somehow. In fact it already is….so there all you gurus who said it did not matter!

The recent Kurdish referendum was not so much about Kurdistan succeeded as it was more to get leverage to get the constitution “fully” implemented. It was all about “stirring the pot” or “shaking the hive”. Get it? It has been about 12 years already since the constitution of Iraq was ratified, and still it is not “fully” implemented. This is the Kurds beef with the GOI and parliament. Do you think its time to get this settled?)

More news….

A HOSTLE SITUATION IS DEVELOPING WITH THE KURDS

October 13, 2017
Reuters: Kurdish VP, Thousands of troops sent to Kirkuk to face 'Iraqi threat'

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Kurdish authorities have sent thousands more troops to the oil region of Kirkuk to confront “threats” from Iraq’s central government, the vice president of the autonomous Kurdistan region said on Friday.

Tens of thousands of Kurdish soldiers were already stationed there and another 6,000 have arrived since Thursday, Kosrat Rasul said, amid mounting tensions between the northern territory and Baghdad.
Iraq’s government has taken a series of measures to isolate the region since Kurds held a Sept 25 referendum on independence, including banning international flights from going there and calling for a halt to its crude oil sales.

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has repeatedly said he has no plans to go further and actually attack the territory.

But the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG)’s Security Council expressed alarm late on Thursday at what it said was a significant Iraqi military build-up south of Kirkuk “including tanks, artillery, Humvees and mortars”.

“Tens of thousands of Kurdish Peshmerga and security forces are already stationed in and around Kirkuk,” Rasul said on Kurdish TV channel Rudaw. “At least 6,000 additional Peshmerga were deployed since Thursday night to face the Iraqi forces’ threat.”

The Kurds have repeatedly called for negotiations following the referendum in which an overwhelming majority voted for independence.

Kurdish Peshmerga moved into Kirkuk when the army collapsed in the face of Islamic State in 2014, preventing the region’s oil fields from falling in the hands of the militants.

So why are Peshmerga forces and the GOI security forces mounting in Kirkuk?

Baghdad News - Said a source familiar with on Friday that military force will be launched in the coming hours towards the oil wells in Kirkuk , the source said in a statement to Baghdad News, he said that in the coming hours will launch a military operation on the Kirkuk goal control of oil wells and will participate by four military teams and an anti - terrorism popular crowd rapid response and federalism.

(folks this could be the beginning of a civil war, if not handled correctly! Do you think they are going to RV if this happens? They will use the excuse that they do not want to allow the dinar to rise in value so the Kurds can not have funds to support and resupply their forces against the federal forces. Do you see the picture here? YES – this could hold up the RV and I don’t care what any rating agency like FITCH or others have to say. FITCH is not the IMF and certainly not the CBI. Get it? )

(I don’t want anyone questioning my comments that the referendum of the Kurdistan region for succession from the GOI - DOES NOT MATTER. Really? Did you read this article above? “just a hiccup” as Frank26 says…really? Are you kidding me? This could have significance reprocussions and I hope that you can clearly see what is going on after reading today’s newsletter. No Hype, No Rumors, No Opinions and certainly just all the FACTS!)

Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I also separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

SADR SUPPORTERS THREATEN TO STORM THE IRAQI PARLIAMENT

The central committee overseeing the popular protests of Muqtada al-Sadr on Monday threatened to storm the Iraqi parliament building IF THE CURRENT ELECTORAL COMMISSION IS EXTENDED. (Folks- they want the Election Law passed and implemented in parliament)

A member of the Committee, Ikhlas al-Obeidi, said during a press conference held in Tahrir Square in central Baghdad that, despite its previous decision to postpone the protests in order to give the parliament a chance to choose a new commission, this decision did not benefit MPs, “and did not review their accounts and consciences once for the sake of Serving Iraq.

Al-Obeidi stressed that the Commission rejects any extension of the work of the current Commission for any reason, and continued: “If the extension, the people will withdraw its mandate from the members of parliament, and will not be the last of the people’s grip, either respond to the voice of people, either to give up and leave the citizen to decide Destiny “.

Obeidi urged the Iraqi people to make “a two-million push to turn the page of parliament and open a new page,” saying that the blood shed on the bench would not be in vain.

In the meantime, Sadr said that the only beneficiary of the survival of the Electoral Commission is to seek to return to power to sell the rest of the territory of the country, stressing again the need for the demise of the Commission.

It is necessary to remove the corruption and spoilers to turn the Commission in the hands of independent professionals who are not them but the interest of Iraq and the Iraqis.Moqtada al-Sadr.He pointed to the need for the efforts of all deputies in parliament to achieve this goal and the fastest time, calling on the demonstrators to raise their voices.

It should be noted that al-Sadr accuses the current commission to submit to the control of the ruling parties, BLAMING THEM FOR THE COMMISSION OF SIGNIFICANT IRREGULARITIES IN THE PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS IN 2014.

Thousands of his supporters have twice broken into the Green Zone in the center of the capital and entered the prime minister’s office and the parliament building TO PROTEST AGAINST THE FAILURE TO FORM A TECHNOCRATIC GOVERNMENT TO MEET THEIR LEADER’S DEMANDS.
Source: Sumerian + Anatolia.

************************************************************************************

IRAQI GOVT SAYS KURDS MUST BACK COUNTRY'S 'UNITY' BEFORE TALKS

Reuters
Oct 12, 2017

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The IRAQI GOVERNMENT HAS A SERIES OF CONDITIONS THAT THE KURDISH REGIONAL GOVERNMENT (KRG) MUST MEET BEFORE AGREEING TO HOLD TALKS ON THE CRISIS TRIGGERED BY LAST MONTH’S INDEPENDENCE REFERENDUM, a government spokesman said on Thursday.

The KRG must first “commit to Iraq’s unity,” the spokesman told Reuters, reacting to an offer for dialogue made Wednesday overnight by the Kurdish authorities.

“The local authorities in the (Kurdistan) region must:

1. accept the sovereign authority of the federal government on oil exports, security and border protection, including land and air entry points,” HE ADDED.

The KRG must also:
2) “acknowledge the authority of the federal government over the so-called disputed regions,” he said, in a reference to areas claimed by both the Kurds and Baghdad, including multi-ethnic oil-rich Kirkuk, in northern Iraq.

Kurdish Peshmerga fighters moved into Kirkuk when the Iraqi army collapsed in the face of Islamic State in 2014, preventing the region’s oil field from falling into the hands of the militants.

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi last week suggested that:
3) Kirkuk be administered jointly, by the KRG and the Iraqi government, but under the authority of Baghdad.

“This is the basis for any dialogue requested by the local government of the region,” the spokesman said.

(so now you know what the GOI wants out of the KRG. What does the KRG want out of the GOI? See next article below)

************************************************************************************

TALABANI’S SON CALLS FOR UNCONDITIONAL DIALOGUE WITH BAGHDAD AND THE FORMATION OF A NEW COUNCIL IN KIRKUK

The son of the late Iraqi President Jalal Talabani, on Thursday, to solve the problems between the Kurdistan Region and the Iraqi government:

1) through dialogue unconditionally, stressing the need to form a new council for the province of Kirkuk.

Talabani’s remarks came in a letter to the international community and the Iraqi government, saying that after many developments, the Kurdish people are under great pressure from the international community, noting that this does not belong to the approach adopted by “Mam Jalal,” referring to his late father, Jalal Talabani.

He also called on the international community and all Iraqi political leaders to calm the unsettled situation, noting that away from the fact that the referendum is legal or illegal and any decisions taken by the people of Kurdistan was taken the opinion of the Kurdistan society and although the international community did not agree, the stage has been skipped.

On Kirkuk, Talabani pointed out:

2) that it needed a joint administration according to the results of the last elections held in it, pointing out that, however, a new council should be set up for the province. If necessary, a new governor should be chosen in the same way.

He called for:

3) an unconditional dialogue within the framework of the Iraqi constitution as the only way through which all the rights of the Kurdish people can be guaranteed with the cooperation and assistance of the international community.

Talabani stressed that:

4) the deputies of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) must return to the Iraqi Council of Representatives and at the same time should return the House of Representatives to the principle of consensus.

5) He stressed that the airports and border crossings in the region must be controlled and monitored by the government of Aqim, but the region is ready to coordinate with Baghdad on the details, but the people who run the airports and border crossings from the Kurds and must ensure their rights and salaries.

**************************************************************************************

URGENT: IRAQI COURT ISSUED AN ARREST WARRANT ORGANIZERS OF THE REFERENDUM IN KURDISTAN

The arrest of the arrest of the president and members of the Commission of the Kurdistan Region supervising the referendum, which said that contrary to the decision of the Federal Court.

Judge Abdul Sattar Birqdar, spokesman for the Supreme Judicial Council in an interview with the news of the news, that the Court of Inquiry Rusafa issued an arrest warrant against the President and members of the Commission supervising the referendum in the Kurdistan Region.

“The order was issued on the basis of a complaint submitted by the National Security Council against the background of holding the referendum contrary to the decision of the Federal Supreme Court,” Berkdar said.

“The court issued an arrest warrant against the accused in accordance with Article 329 of the Penal Code,” he said.

(I suspect this may just be propaganda and if really true- them how far will they really carry this out? Let’s see what shakes out on this. That’s all we can do. No Hype, No Rumors ,,,,,, just the FACTS!)

**************************************************************************************
BARZANI: WE ARE READY FOR DIALOGUE WITH BAGHDAD AND WITHOUT ANY PRECONDITIONS

[Ayna-Baghdad] The President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, the readiness of the region dialogue with Baghdad on the referendum crisis, “but without any preconditions.

Baghdad requires any dialogue with the region to cancel the results of the referendum held on 25 September last, which is rejected by the Kurdish leadership.

A statement issued by the presidency of the region said Barzani “received on Monday, the new European Union ambassador to Iraq, Ramon Belkwa and his delegation which is composed of the official of the Middle East and North Africa in the European Union and the official of the European Union office in the Kurdistan region.

(Sounds like a stand-still between the GOI, who wants the preconditions listed in the above article, and the KRG who, according to Barzani in this article, does not want any preconditions before takes and proper dialogue can begin. Let’s see how this is going to play out. This is all we can do. Will there be some compromise?)

ABADI: THE START OF DIALOGUE WITH THE KURDISTAN REGION SHOULD BE BASED ON THREE THINGS

Roudao – Erbil – Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Tuesday that “the start of any dialogue should be based on:

1) the unity of Iraq and;
2) the constitution and;
3) reject the referendum,” stressing that there is no break with the Kurdistan Region.

The Iraqi prime minister warned of “the emergence of agendas seeking to stir up racial strife in the country,” he said.

“Peshmerga forces not to clash with the federal forces in the disputed areas.”

ON THE QUESTION OF THE APPLICATION OF THE CONFEDERACY, HE SAID, “THE APPLICATION OF THE CONFEDERATION NEEDS TO AMEND THE CONSTITUTION AND VOTE TWO-THIRDS OF THE MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT.”

(Abadi is saying that if the KRG wants to split this is what must take place in order to do it. He is being very fair and reasonable. I did not print the rest of the article. You can read the other couple paragraphs yourself online news)

****************************************************************************************

IRAQIS DEMAND TRIAL, EXECUTION OF MALIKI OVER MOSUL FALL TO ISIS

Iraqis demand the trial and execution of former prime minister Nouri al-Maliki for being responsible for Mosul’s fall in ISIS’ grip, Zuhair al-Jabouri, the spokesperson of Nineveh Guard said on Saturday.
This comes as a response to Maliki’s accusations, as he claimed that Mosul’s residents are behind the city’s fall.

In press statements, al-Jabouri noted that Mosul’s residents shall not be held accountable because they did not give orders to five military brigades to withdraw from the battlefield, adding that this order facilitated the city’s fall in ISIS’ clutches.

At the time, NINEVEH PROVINCIAL COUNCIL AND ITS GOVERNOR HAVE ASKED FOR PESHMERGA SOLDIERS’ HELP TO FIGHT ISIS, WHICH WAS OFFICIALLY AND CATEGORICALLY REJECTED BY MALIKI, he added.

Mosul’s residents collaborated with ISIS, causing the fall of the city in 2014, Maliki said in a statement to Sputnik, a Russian news agency, on Friday before his visit to Moscow.

On Saturday, former governor of Nineveh Atheel al-Nujaifi lashed out at former prime minister’s over his latest statements. Earlier, THE PARLIAMENTARY LEGAL COMMITTEE REQUESTED LAST MONTH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL TO REOPEN THE ISSUE OF MOSUL’S FALL IN ISIS’ GRIP, A MOVE THAT WILL LEAD TO THE TRIAL OF IRAQI OFFICIALS, INCLUDING MALIKI.

(So let’s be honest here and report some honest news on this topic for a change. Do you want the TRUTH? Many keep asking me why this guy Maliki is still around. Are you listening to me? I keep telling everyone why. Ok now – Read my lips – Listen up! - NORI Al-MALIKI HAS IMMUNITY UNDER THE PROVISIONS OF HIS VP POSITION AND CURRENCY CAN NOT BE TOUCHED.

Do you get it now?

Do you see how this former Nori al-Maliki is always finding excuses for what happens and will not take responsibility? I don’t think he is going to get away with this. This trial, of course, can not take place until after the 2018 elections when Maliki loses his immunity under his VP position. So don’t expect anything real to come out of this now. Just remember I told you so …. lol … lol…

However the most important point to remember in this saga is this:
1) if this is the case he will do anything to either try to stay in some govt position that allows for immunity again or
2) he will create a crisis…again. This is the scary part and the part that could hold up the RV, if they don’t get it done prior to the election timeframe in 2018.
This is why he is still a liability and will continue to be a liability until they final get him….

So please, please all you so called idiotic intel “gurus” stop saying Maliki does not matter. He does and this article just proved it.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: