Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bluwolf 10/12/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bluwolf 10/12/17   Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:17 am

DEAR GCR Community ,

We have just received the following information from Bluwolf in Aceribo, Puerto Rico.

He has explained that the situation is truly devastating.

No help has come to his area. People are dying of lack of food and water while supplies sent in by their loved ones sit at the airport, without release.

He is expending all his energy to keep people alive. You can see his accounting of the money we raised. The only course of action we can take is get him money so that he can find what he can.

Bluwolf Message and Fundraiser Accounting

Over $2900.00 has been spent between construction, supplies, pampers, food, bottled water, (when found) gasoline, mess, respirators, insecticides, fruits when available, masks, eye drops, battery power , saws, drills and more.

And all with what you guys have sent me. You have been the beacon of light to so many people. For that I say thank you.

Be Blessed,

Bluwolf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Bluwolf 10/12/17   Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:11 am

While I sympathize with the plight of hurricane victims, the last person I would send donations to is a dinar douchebag.  Donate to a relief organization you know and trust, not somebody who's been lying to you for 7 years about a fictional monetary event.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Tinef2

PostSubject: Re: Bluwolf 10/12/17   Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:36 pm

No doubt PR is in dire straits. However, Bluwolf holds a perfect track record as a liar, grifter, and not as a trusted humanitarian. 

As mentioned, Team Rubicon has a flawless track record as a relief organization, honest, hard working.. ex-military, highly skilled man power, they get things done. 

Don't take my word, check out their reports & updates on facebook, youtube and twitter..
Back to top Go down

Bluwolf 10/12/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: