Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/12/17

2 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/12/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:12 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2017, INTEL ONLY
TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:  Welcome. I have been told not to go into certain areas tonight. This is what we can talk about. What has gone on in Iraq is the IMF has asked Iraq to do (2) things. Remember the law that was against about anti money laundering law in conjunction with counterfeiting? That law was passed long time ago. They want to see this enacted. The IMF wants to see that done.  I believe that will get enacted. The other thing the IMF wants is to see Iraq’s rate enacted.

Bruce:  Iraq has about 9 Dignitaries that have been invited to come to the United States for the final day of the IMF meeting in Washington DC. Sunday would be the last day of the meeting.

That is really what they been asked to do. It makes sense they would comply the final things the IMF has requested before coming over to that meeting which they will be there with other people on Sunday. That is a positive thing for us.

Bruce:  When it comes to here in the United States, we have Primary and Secondary Call Centers that are separate from the Redemption Centers. When it comes to the Primary and Secondary Call Centers they are set by demographics and zip codes in the United States and Canada. They are set up when you make that initial phone call.  You let them know what currencies you have. If you have certain currencies, you will get forwarded to another number. Your call will be transferred to the Second Call Center. Then you give them more information and then they will set your appointment. There are a number of those in each state in the country as there is a number of Redemption Centers in each state throughout the country as well.

Bruce:  The Primary Call Centers have been notified to be available and be ready at a certain time. The Secondary Call Centers will be waiting to be notified as to when they will report. The Primary Call Centers, the Secondary Call Centers, and the Redemption Centers will be synched to report approximately the same time. I don’t think they will be more than 10 to 12 minutes to report to work. That is coming and in the works.

Bruce:  Things are happening not only here in the United States, but all over the globe. Things we are hearing that are happening in European and in China. Some can’t talk due to having signed NDAS, and some are on gag orders. It is quiet for a reason. We are in a great place.

Bruce:  We want to talk a little a bit about the process. When you go in for your appointment, dress professional, dress accordingly. Have a smile on your face and be confident. Remember all we talked about in the past. We talked about PNR or Privately Negotiable Rates based on your projects. When you go in you can ask for the Privately Negotiable Rates. You can do some projects on your own or if  you want to part of what we are going to be doing with our projects  Rebuild America and Veterans Retreat Network.  You can mention that as well.

Bruce:  You want to go in with the idea of how much of your funds of your master account or mother lode, you will need access to in the first 90 days. Let your banking team know how much you will need for your personal use, for the projects that you need to do, and how much you will need to initiate those. I think you can be pretty confident that they can set a certain amount aside so it doesn’t go into your structure payout.

Bruce:  If you want to transfer some funds for example to one or two other banks, you don’t have to tell them what time which banks you plan to go to with that, but let them know you have say several hundred million you plan to transfer. Let them know that amount so that amount can be set aside to you and you have access the first 90 days so they don’t create those funds for you out of your structure payout. The first 90 days is what you take out of your principle. The second 90 days is the interest made from your structure payout.

Bruce:  You can request an interest rate that should pay every 90 days or every quarter which that quarter income is taxable. I am not a CPA or Attorney. We know interest income is concerned passive even if you are set up in trusts, LLCs. Obviously you fill find out the best way to set it up with your CPA, Attorney. Whatever you earn you can utilize for your projects. Realize that some of it is taxable and you can expense against like a small business. Get with your CPA and get the strategy how you should live, saving receipts etc., and see how it is applicable to your structure payout.

Bruce:  You will learn that some of the banks have family offices.  People are designated to help you with routine things as to help you look into real estate, vacations, bill pay situations, etc.  Find out what the Family Office needs to do for you. That is more like the 2nd or 3rd meeting.

The initial meeting is an hour to hour and 10 minutes to get the exchange done. Go in with 7 or 8 trusts names that will be available for you to set up your trust.
Bruce:  The other thing you will need is a list of trustees for your trusts and successor trustees.

Also if something should happen to you or to some other people setting this up who are the beneficiaries of the trust? Set those up and who are the successor beneficiaries? Go ahead and put those people in those positions.  Also think in the terms of if you have a business or want to set up a trust in a trust or separate get with your attorney for the best way to do that. You can set up a number of LLCs, foundations, family foundations, and nonprofits, Consider and use the advice of more than one CPA or Attorney firm. You will have the time to do that. 

Bruce:  For your exchange, go in there and walk out of there and keep your mouth shut whether you sign an NDA or not. Be quiet and teach anyone who wants to be part of this to be quiet. It could come back and bite you. No drinking and bragging about this. Keep this thing as quiet as possible that you can for your own security. We are going to do calls about security.

Bruce:  We do have the new website which is called:  bigcalluniverse.com  This is where you can sign up and be contacted by us by email when we get ready to do podcasts and calls.  If we are allowed to put out the 800 toll free number by email to you, that is how we will do it by that list. We had over 7000 sign up the first several days. We want you to know we will put out the number if we are allowed, and when we get ready to do projects, further calls you will get notified of what we are doing. That is how we plan to let you know. We have to concentrate on our own security and safety moving forward.

Bruce:   I want all to enjoy this experience and have fun with it. We should have the best weekend of our lives. Just stay strong, stay in faith, and stay confident and you should do very well.  Everybody have a great night. Get some sleep look forward to a good weekend.
Bruce:  Thank you Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven, Kent, and all the listeners being faithful the last 6 to 7 years as we have done these calls. Thank you everybody. Good night and God bless.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/12/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:35 am

BRUCE INTEL THU 10/12

--CLOSE SO ASKED NOT SHARE DETAILED INTEL--LOOKING FOR BEST WEEKEND OF OUR LIVES

--WE'VE BEEN TOLD NOT TO GO INTO CERTAIN AREAS OF INTEL--THIS SHOWS HOW CLOSE WE ARE

--WE HOPE THIS IS OUR LAST REGULAR CALL BEFORE THE BLESSING--THIS IS A SHORT CALL, 1 HOUR--[ THIS COULD BE THE EVE OF A WONDERFUL BLESSING IN OUR LIVES--WE ARE CLOSER TO STARTING EXCHANGES THAN WE'VE EVER BEEN ]

--[ ONLY BELIEVE AND KEEP STANDING IN PRAYER, WE ARE AT THE STARTING LINE ]
--WE ARE ABOUT TO EMBARK UPON A NEW PARADIGM SHIFT [WHEN WE EXCHANGE]--YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE MORE MONEY THAN YOU HAVE DREAMED OF--YOU NEED TO REGAIN YOUR HEALTH TO BE STRONG

--THE IMF HAS BEEN ASKING IRAQ TO DO 2 THINGS: (1) THE ANTI-MONEYLAUNDERING LAW PASSED A LONG TIME AGO NEEDS TO BE ENACTED--WE BELIEVE IT WILL BE ENACTED IMMEDIATELY--(2) THE IMF HAS ASKED IRAQ TO PUBLISH ITS REINSTATED (RV) RATE OF THE DINAR

--THE IMF MEETING STARTING IN DC FROM FRI 10/13 - SUN 10/15 --9 DIGNITARIES FROM IRAQ WILL BE ATTENDING IN DC--WE ASSUME IRAQ WILL DO THE 2 THINGS REQUESTED BEFORE THEY COME TO DC THIS WEEKEND--SUN 10/15 WILL BE THE FINAL DAY OF IMF MEETINGS WITH IRAQ

--WE HAVE PRIMARY AND SECONDARY CALL CENTERS AND EXCHANGE (REDEMPTION) CENTERS--SET UP BY ZIP CODE--WHEN YOU CALL THE 800# THEY WILL FORWARD YOU TO THE SECONDARY CALL CENTER BY ZIP CODE--THERE ARE A NUMBER OF THOSE IN EACH STATE

--THE PRIMARY CALL CENTERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED TO BE READY TO REPORT FOR A CERTAIN TIME--SECONDARY CALL CENTERS WILL BE GIVEN A TIME TO REPORT TOO--THEY WILL REPORT FOR DUTY SOON

--RV RELATED THINGS ARE HAPPENING NOW IN EUROPE AND IN CHINA--THINGS ARE HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES--THINGS ARE QUIET (NDA'S AND GAG ORDERS)

--LET YOUR WM KNOW HOW MUCH FUNDS YOU NEED OUT OF YOUR EXCHANGE PROCEEDS FOR THE FIRST 90 DAYS FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE AND PROJECTS TO GET THEM GOING--SO THAT WILL BE SET ASIDE FROM YOUR STRUCTURED PAYOUT AMOUNT

--ASK FOR HELP IN SETTING UP A FAMILY OFFICE FOR YOU AND YOUR FUNDS & PROJECTS--HAVE NAMES FOR YOUR TRUST--HAVE AT LEAST 7 NAMES TO SET UP TRUST IN CASE SOME OF THE NAMES ARE ALREADY TAKEN--LIST OF TRUSTEES, SUCCESSOR TRUSTEES, BENEFICIARIES & SUCCESSOR BENEFICIARIES

--SHUT YOUR MOUTH AFTER SIGNING AN NDA--KEEP IT LOW PROFILE AND PRIVATE AMONG YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHERS OR IT COULD CAUSE YOU TO LOSE YOUR ACCOUNTS AND FUNDS

--BIGCALLUNIVERSE.COM HAS AN 800# EMAIL SIGN UP FOR THOSE WHO WANT NOTIFICATION WHEN BRUCE RECEIVES THE NUMBERS

--WE SHOULD HAVE THE BEST WEEKEND OF OUR LIVES--THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY (ASKED NOT TO SAY ANY MORE INTEL DETAILS)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/12/17 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/12/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:03 pm

cough cough...BULLSHIT!...cough cough.

Sorry, I have a cold.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mboswell Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:29 pm

Time for a little laugh out loud.
My e-mail and response back from The Big Call

“Bruce:  Welcome. I have been told not to go into certain areas tonight.”

You mean you can’t tell us it should have gone yesterday, didn’t expect to be here, should be our last call, or my favorite “I like where we are”.

Good Lord Dawson………You really need to stop getting your intel from Tony.

Bruce's response.
We were purging our spam folder and came across garbage emails from you and whatever other aliases you may be using.

Just to let you know Bruce has never seen nor heard of any of your crap so stop wasting your time.

From now on your trash is set to auto-purge so it doesn't even hit the Trash folder where it belongs.

This is the only correspondence you will ever receive from us; again you have been wasting all your negative energy that is being returned in full measure.

Have a better life!

Now is this a Christian response? I think I touched a nerve.........Bahahahahahahahaha.

mboswell

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurus in prison Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:02 pm

run and hide?
cowards. all of them.
christians?
yeah sure.
there's a special place in hell for these scumbags. the least of which is "Bruce."

he's gonna get touched. bet it.
too many crazy people been conned for far too long for it not to happen.

so get your popcorn and a comfy seat, because its going to be like watching Hollyweird implode.

#theyrefucked

Gurus in prison

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum