Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/10/17

3 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/10/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:11 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2017, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody to the Big Call. I was getting the word I would be getting this phone number last night. I think I would have except that the automatic timer that we had been on was halted or interrupted at 6:00 pm PST yesterday. We were rolling right along, going along fine expecting this to go, and we had an interruption. I not going to call it a delay, but it in effect it was a slight delay. They had to get some things handled today and evidently are being handled still and has been handled for the most part.

Bruce: Iraq. There were (3) distinct meetings yesterday in this country, but in Iraq there was another meeting going on with the Iraqi Parliament and the IMF was in attendance, and Alak, the new CBI director of the Central Bank of Iraq. He was at the meeting as well. It was good. They may have passed legislatively what the Parliament needed to do. They met with some agreements that needed to be sign at the closest IMF office which was at Jordan. The IMF and Alak came to Jordon to handle those documents to get those done. My understanding was the net result of that meeting yesterday, those two meetings, today is the IMF has approved Iraq’s reinstated rate for the dinar.

Bruce: We know the dinar was at $3.22 for quite awhile as a lead up to the Gulf war. We know that the reinstated rate that we heard about was at $3.71. Iraq has been operating in country on their Qi cards, pre-paid debit cards, at that rate or higher for many months now. This rate from my understanding I think will be additional amount for the CBI rate. I don’t think it will stay at that rate. I think it will be higher. I don’t know when that rate will be known to us exactly. We do not know that, but we don’t think it will be very much longer before that will show. I am not concern about that, the CBI rate, as much about knowing what our rate for the dinar is here in this country as a PNR, Privately Negotiable Rate, that will be seen at the Redemption Centers.

Bruce: We talked in the past of about generalities about rates. We do not get too specific because they do change. They go up and down. In the case of the currencies of what most of us hold, the dinar has continually gone up slightly. Now the rate is at a very strong right. I am not going to go into it. It is way higher than we thought it ever would be, and one that will be available for us at the Redemption Centers when we get the 800 number to begin to set our appointments and go.

From a prospective of Iraq, they have been approved by the IMF for this new rate. This afternoon I got confirmation of that.

Bruce: The other thing we seen happen is we had various stages of readiness at the Redemption Centers. These are 7430 defined separate building office areas that are Redemption Centers throughout the United States and Canada. When it comes to those centers they had readiness that has gone from standby status to active status to red hot ready to go status. I think now we are in a standby status now at the Redemption Centers, but they can get completely in place in 6 hours or less. They were supposed to be on red hot alert this morning at 10am. They may have been. It doesn’t matter because we weren’t ready to go at 10am this morning. They can go from standby to very active status in a very short period of time.

Bruce: There are Call Centers throughout the United States. Some are called Primary Call Centers and some are called Secondary Call Centers. There is an amount based on the demographics and the knowledge of Zim holders and other currencies throughout the United States. They know basically how many are needed to handle the incoming calls that we will make. The Primary Call Centers will get the initial calls. Then if you have Zim bonds to redeem and any other currencies as well, then you will be transferred from that initial call to a Secondary Call Center. That Secondary Call Center will give you details about your exchange location, about your appointment, and time. A two step process, Primary Call Center and Secondary Call Center.

Bruce: Don’t confuse Call Centers with Redemption Centers. Two separate things. Two separate forms of notification. I got word little while ago that the Primary Call Centers were just notified to be on ready status at a specific time. I don’t know what the time, but they were just notified. I believe it to be very shortly the Secondary Call Centers will be notified as well. They will respond back within an hour. All a process that is getting ready for us. More than likely the Redemption Centers will be notified in a similar way and they will be available approximately the same time as the Call Centers will be to be available to handle our exchanges.

Bruce: When I get the toll free number, the Call Centers will have to be in place for me to call and for you to call when you get the number. Once we call, very shortly thereafter or at the same time, the Redemption Centers have to be available for the appointments to start. So there is a process to it. I think I outlined it accurately. So they maybe at the same time reporting into work or the Call Centers may precede them shortly but not by a whole lot, half hour, hour max before the Redemption Centers are fully staffed.

Bruce: There were major meetings going on yesterday. Bankers had a meeting in New York. A meeting in Dallas about gold, the value and price of gold and how it will be utilized to be one of the assets to back these currencies around the world. My understanding was there was a call yesterday that went to about 9:30 pm last night that included possibly (9) different gold markets or (9) countries that were discussing the value of gold and how it would be utilized to back these currencies in more detail. At that time the meeting discussed the possibility of tonight the central banks around the world to start aligning themselvestonight at midnight EST and complete by noon tomorrow. In this 12 hour period this whole process of the gold as an asset that would back these currencies around the world that is when that is suppose to occur. We can call it alignment, pinging, agree with, ready for that information is over in 12 hour period starting at midnight tonight.

Bruce: If you put that in prospective, it would appear we are getting close to the reveal of this and the release of the toll free number. I was told this number would be released last night. I didn’t get it last night. Maybe tonight or tomorrow will be different. I think with what has happened in Iraq yesterday and today, I think it pertains well for us moving forward. I believe we still need certain parties that have been told time and time again that they are to be paid like core groups, Fines and Penalties, Farm claims, some of the groups they been told many times expect to be paid at night or a particular time or by this time or that time. That still needs to happen as far as core groups and SKRs need be handled slightly before the notification of the Internet Group and Tier 4 goes out. I also feel those people be paid same time or slightly before the number goes out. The fact none of them has been paid yet, really even simple Ledger to ledger transfer of which we are talking about, tells me that they just can’t go forward until we are in process until Tier 4 goes. It has to go back to the concept nobody gets unfair advantage. The Chinese elders, I believe, wanted this to happen in a shotgun start matter so we all can start at the approximately the same time.

Bruce: The timing. Today is the 10th, tomorrow is the 11th. I was told we would have 10 or 11 days at the Redemption Centers at these Privately Negotiable Rates. This takes us to the 20th, 21st. I can see that be the end of our time frame at the Redemption Centers. Could the John Q Public start at that time, the 23rd, Monday? They would use the regular banks that do currency exchanges. That is the process I believe that would unfold provided we get started here pretty soon. Every time we get pushed out, that pushes out the John Q Public as well. That is what we are looking at. I also believe we will hear some additional news in that time frame, the 21st, 22nd. It could include introduction of Gesare, discussion of the TDA accounts, debt forgiveness, include a lot of things. Something I think we are going to look forward to.

Bruce: The new 100 dollar bill was out for a day or so. Even at my own bank today I saw the new 100 dollar bill. I talked to them what was on the bill, the indications, that were in gold on the bill. The bill that is out now says Federal Reserve note still. This is a transition happening very slowly that people won’t even notice the changes. I believe the other bills will come out in like fashion over a period of time. So we may have some disclosure about our new currency or might not have it till the 21st, 22nd. It is very subtle.

Bruce: Do we need an announcement from the Treasury, from Steven Muchin about our asset back currency? You would think so, but who knows when it will be made. The new 100 bill is out. These bills out indicates we are back and really on the gold standard again, asset back standard partially at least in the 40 to 42 percent range backed by gold. All the currencies around the world will be backed by assets. It will give some of the currencies like Vietnam, Iraq, Iran, Indonesia, etc. will give them the value, like Zimbabwe value even compared to the US dollar.

Bruce: Will the rates we see on the back screens now will stay or change? My thinking is when we are done with our redemptions at the Redemption Centers, those rates will normalize and come back down for John Q Public. That is my opinion on it based on everything that I have heard.

Bruce: In terms from where we are, we are almost there. I don’t know. I can’t call it. It is not right for me to call it or even give rates, because rates change. The time timing of this change like last night. It didn’t come through like it supposed to. We are not going to call it. We will be ready for this to come through so when we do get the toll free number and I am able to put it out for you on our website: thebigcall.net and on bigcalluniverse.com you will have it, and possibly an email blast if we are allowed to those who signed up to bigcalluniverse.com.

Bruce: You can sign up and be on our email list. I will give the toll free number also to those I want to online. I want you to sign up at the web site so we can keep in touch with you for future calls, information on our plans for Big Call Universe, for plans for humanitarian projects like Rebuild America, Veterans Retreat Network. It is a way for you to stay in touch with us and feel you are still connected with us. We do plan to take some time to get a lot of the structures built and put together so we can do pod casts on how you can participate with these two projects. We will rebuild America, the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, and all the islands that need help. We will help those areas who will have us directly rebuild homes, etc.

Bruce: I am excited where we are going. I want this to get started just like you are. I want you to take that month off and to enjoy it. Get with your wealth managers, with your 2nd maybe 3rd appointments with them. Take a vacation and enjoy this. If you are interested in a new home, if you need a new car. You got things to do. You have to get with your CPA. Get with your attorneys about your trusts to add trustees, beneficiaries, etc. There will be stuff to have meetings over, things to do.

Bruce: We want you to have a little bit of fun and feel you don’t have to do everything in a week or two. We want to stay focus and have a good plan. We all have agendas, a plan moving forward to execute put in place, put in position, and I know you guys will be in the same way as we are. There is appointments I have even to get my eyes looked at again, and get possibly some work done to see better. There is a lot for us to do. I do want to communicate with you possibly with pod casts. Then we will be able to put some things together.

Bruce: I do want some volunteers to be leaders in their state, town as we look to rebuild America. I think we can do this with at least 5000 volunteers from the Big Call. We may have more people when they find out what we are doing, may want to jump in and help, but they may not have had the same blessing we had with the currencies. We will see how that goes. It doesn’t mean I am opening this wide open for everybody. Not yet. It may end up being that way. It may end of catching fire. I am not going to be in the fore front. I will not be in the front lines with this. I will be at least two or three layers of security protected. It is not really about me it is about the people we are going to help. So just realize that. If I seem to fade in the background it is for security purposes, not that I don’t want to be part of it. You may have to think about your security also. We will probably have calls about security. Just keep that in mind.

Bruce: I think we are in a great place. We have great Intel that came in today even though we were disappointed what didn’t come over night. We look forward to moving forward and get this exchange done, this redemption of Zim done.

Bruce: Thank you everybody for coming in tonight. Are we going to be here Thursday night? I hope not. If not, we will be here. We will see what happens. Stay positive. Stay in faith. Start working on your health and well being if you are not already are doing something now. Let’s all be ready for this when it comes.

Bruce: Thank you all the listeners that have come in all around the globe. Pinkroses, if you are still transcribing this for us, I appreciate that very much. Thank you for doing that for the community at large. We love everybody. We all want everybody to come together and work in these various areas. Thank you all for tuning in tonight. Thank you Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven, and Kent. Good night everybody, and have a great night tonight.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

NOTE: Bruce, you are very welcome. It is my honor to be of service to Dinarland in this way. Many blessings to you and to all in Dinarland and to those we will shortly be able to bless and help in so many ways that are desperately needed.

Light, love and hugs,

Pinkroses

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/10/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:12 am

FULL NOTES:

BRUCE INTEL TUE 10/10--ALMOST HAD 800#S MON PM 10/9, BUT RV RELEASE PROTOCOL WAS PAUSED--WE ARE THAT

--WE FEEL THAT WE ARE AT THE END OF HAVING TO DO THESE CALLS ON TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS--WE ALMOST HAD THE 800#S LAST NIGHT MON 10/9 BUT IT WAS CHANGED BY A PAUSE TO FINALIZE SOME RV RELEASE ISSUES GLOBALLY

--WE ARE SO VERY CLOSE--WE WOULD HAVE HAD THE 800#S BY TODAY TUE 10/10 BUT THERE WAS A PAUSE IN THE RV RELEASE TIMER YESTERDAY MON 10/9 AT 6PM EST--THEY HAD TO GET SOME ISSUES HANDLED TODAY TUE 10/10 TO MOVE FORWARD LIKE IMF APPROVAL OF IRAQI DINAR RV

--YESTERDAY MON 10/9 THERE WERE 2 MEETINGS IN IRAQ BETWEEN IMF & GOI PARLIAMENT AND ALSO WITH ALLAK, CBI HEAD--THIS AFTERNOON TUE 10/10 THE IMF HAS APPROVED IRAQ'S RE-INSTATED RATE OF THE DINAR $3.71 (WE'VE KNOWN THAT FOR MANY MONTHS)--[DINAR WAS REGISTERED IN JORDAN TODAY TUE 10/10 AS A GOLD-BACKED CURRENCY

--OUR EXCHANGE RATE FOR THE DINAR WILL BE HIGHER IN THE EXCHANGE CENTERS AND BANKS FOR OUR TIER 4 EXCHANGES--THE DINAR IS A VERY HIGH RATE RIGHT NOW

--EXCHANGE CENTERS: THERE ARE 7,430 IN NORTH AMERICA (USA & CANADA) AND THEY HAVE BEEN IN STAND-BY STATUS FOR WEEKS--THEY CAN BE MUSTERED TO BE FULLY STAFFED IN 6 HOURS OR LESS--THE EXCHANGE CENTERS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ON RED-HOT ALERT AT 10AM THIS MORNING TUE 10/10--BUT WE WERE NOT YET READY TO START EXCHANGES BECAUSE OF THE RV ROLLOUT PAUSE LAST NIGHT AT 6PM EST

--THE PRIMARY CALL CENTERS IN EACH REGION WILL BE UP AND RUNNING WHEN WE GET THE FIRST NOTIFICATIONS--THE SECONDARY CALL CENTERS WILL SEND US TO EXCHANGE CENTERS BASED ON WHETHER WE HAVE ZIM BONDS OR NOT

--THE PRIMARY CALL CENTERS WERE JUST NOTIFIED TODAY TUE 10/10 TO BE ON READY STATUS--THEY ARE TO RESPOND BACK WITHIN AN HOUR--AND SECONDARY CALL CENTERS WERE ALSO TOLD TO BE ON READY STATUS TODAY TOO

--SHORTLY (HALF HOUR TO HOUR) AFTER WE CALL THE 800#S CALL CENTERS, THE EXCHANGE CENTERS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO START OUR EXCHANGE

--MAJOR MEETINGS YESTERDAY MON 10/9--BANKERS HAD A MEETING IN NY--MEETING IN DALLAS ABOUT PRICE OF GOLD BACKING CURRENCIES--A CALL LAST NIGHT MON 10/9 OF 9 CENTRAL BANKS--THOSE MEETINGS DISCUSSED THE POSSIBILITY OF TONIGHT TUE 10/10

--CENTRAL BANKS OF 209 COUNTRIES ARE TO BE ALIGNING ON PRICE OF GOLD TO CURRENCY RATES TONIGHT THROUGH NOON EST TOMORROWWED 10/11

--THIS SHOWS WE ARE GETTING CLOSE TO THE RELEASE / REVEAL OF THE RV AND THE 800#S--POSSIBLY TONIGHT AND TOMORROW TUE-WED 10/10-11 FOR 800#S--WHAT HAPPENED IN IRAQ TODAY TUE 10/10 WITH THE DINAR RATE GETTING IMF APPROVAL, THIS PORTENDS WELL FOR US TO GET OUR EXCHANGES STARTING SOON

--THE PAYMENT OF CORE GROUPS (INCLUDING ADMIRALS) AND THE SKRS APPEARS TO BE READY TO HAPPEN AT SAME TIME OR SLIGHTLY (HOURS) BEFORE WE GET OUR 800#S FOR OUR TIER 4 INTERNET GROUP EXCHANGES--WE BELIEVE IT WILL BE A SHOTGUN START THAT GIVES NO ONE AN ADVANTAGE (FOR DOUBLE DIPPING BY BUYING OTHER CURRENCIES BEFORE THE RV IS RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC)

--AFTER WE RECEIVE THE 800#S, 10-11 DAYS IS WHAT WE ARE HEARING THAT WE WILL HAVE AT THE EXCHANGE CENTERS (TO SAT-SUN 10/21-22)--THEN THE PUBLIC WOULD START EXCHANGING BY 10/23 MON AND FOLLOWING

--WE WILL HEAR SOME ADDITIONAL NEWS AROUND THE 10/21-22 SAT-SUN POSSIBLY INCLUDING NESARA, DEBT FORGIVENESS, THE TDA (TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNTS)--BRUCE SAW THE NEW $100 BILL--THE NEW $100 HAS GOLD COLORED MARKINGS AND SECURITY FEATURES--ILLUSTRATES THE FACT THAT THE NEW DOLLAR THE USN IS GOLD-BACKED

--EVEN THOUGH THE NEW BILLS HAVE "FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE" IT IS STILL GOLD-BACKED USN IN THE NEW FINANCIAL SYSTEM--THEN THE "TREASURY NOTE" WILL LIKELY REPLACE THE FRN SLOWLY (SO AS NOT TO FREAK OUT THE PUBLIC)--PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT OF ASSET-BACKING, GOLD BACKING OF USN OR CURRENCIES WILL LIKELY COME OUT SLOWLY AFTER OUR EXCHANGES AND AFTER THE RV IS RELEASED TO THE

--AFTER OUR EXCHANGES IN THE EXCHANGE CENTERS THE HIGHER RATES (PRIVATELY NEGOTIABLE HIGHER RATES) WILL COME BACK DOWN TO THE LOWER PUBLIC RATES

--KEEP A LOW PROFILE AFTER YOUR EXCHANGE FOR SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

--EVEN THOUGH WE WERE DISAPPOINTED THAT 800#S DID NOT COME OVERNIGHT LAST NIGHT AND TODAY TUE 10/10--WE ARE STILL THAT CLOSE TO RECEIVING THE 800#S NOW BEFORE THU 10/12

--BRUCE SAYING TO STAY IN PRAYER TO GET THIS RV RELEASE OUT NOW!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/10/17

Post by roxy22222222 Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:38 am

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call. I was getting the word I would be getting this phone number last night. I think I would have except that the automatic timer that we had been on was halted or interrupted at 6:00 pm PST yesterday.
omg Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 2322496710 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 3508649203 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 1656125192 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/10/17 1656125192
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:06 am

Yes he is one of those being watched.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum