Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Tired of Lies" by Dying in Houston 10/9/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Tired of Lies" by Dying in Houston 10/9/17   Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:07 am

To all the gurus that do not spit out the truth. Please stop this thing about soon, done, anytime, and anyway crap.

Just like with the government, the people are done with it. You are just running people off.

The people giving Intel are making money for. Subscriptions, paid product sales, and donations. Just stop telling information you do not have.just my opinion this is starting to look like a scam. Every time we are near here comes another story why it did not come out of a excuse why it did not happen.

I followed for 10yrs and every time a excuse from the supposedly Intel gurus. Y'all making money of the deprived individual's.

That is enough with this.

Like everyone else in here have issues. I had drown in the hurricane, family lost homes due to hurricane, family in Puerto Rico that died and lost homes, now have family homes because of wild fire in California, family are dying off and losing their limbs. How much pain can one family have.
I sit here way in and way out helpless. Trying the best I can to help them. All I can see is my family being destroyed.

All you can do is make money from us.

Midwestern is right. Just stop or say it's not happening.

The way this goes my family will be gone soon and all I can do is watch them go

Thanks for nothing
From
Dying in Houston
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deuces

PostSubject: Re: "Tired of Lies" by Dying in Houston 10/9/17   Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:31 am

Ugh. That is brutal and WAY too familiar.
Why this insanity makes you so mad... there are good people on the other side of this bullshit losing their lives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Tired of Lies" by Dying in Houston 10/9/17   Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:43 am

:tup: :tup: :tup:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Tired of Lies" by Dying in Houston 10/9/17   Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:19 pm

@Deuces wrote:
Why this insanity makes you so mad... there are good people on the other side of this bullshit losing their lives.

And that is why we keep on the arses of these lying gurus.  My brother passed away last year waiting for this.  He really needed this lie to be real. He held onto the hope.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deuces

PostSubject: Re: "Tired of Lies" by Dying in Houston 10/9/17   Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:15 pm

@Ponee wrote:
@Deuces wrote:

And that is why we keep on the arses of these lying gurus.  My brother passed away last year waiting for this.  He really needed this lie to be real. He held onto the hope.

Jesus. I'm so sorry.
That truthfully breaks my heart.

I'm watching the same on my side... in slow motion. It's the slowest burn I've ever witnessed / experienced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Tired of Lies" by Dying in Houston 10/9/17   Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:00 pm

@Deuces wrote:
Jesus. I'm so sorry.
That truthfully breaks my heart.

I'm watching the same on my side... in slow motion. It's the slowest burn I've ever witnessed / experienced.

I am sorry you are going through it also.  This whole dinar ride has  taken a toll on so many.  All those hopes and dreams of so many.  Dreams built on the lies of these heartless people who are the ONLY ONES gaining any finacial relief, through their scamming and conning that they are doing.  I would love for dinar land to collapse and then be able to shut this site down but as long as there are dinar gurus pumping, this site will stay open so that the info shows up in GOOGLE when the dinar is googled.  When I got into dinar and then got my brother into it, googling didn't bring up all the things that refute the RV like it does now.  I wish it had, but the info just wasn't out there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
harry t afleeties

PostSubject: Re: "Tired of Lies" by Dying in Houston 10/9/17   Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:21 pm

imho this site should stay but be completely revamped. first of all ,all you do is recopy the gurus articles over and over. this brings false hopes for the naïve. these gurus have never been correct in there info. the only thing they do right is to brain wash the sheep to buy what ever grap they sell. examples frank 26 adam  and many others. hen they post all kinds of banking advice even though we are no closer to an rv then ten years ago.my advice is simple stop posting all the lies of gurus and let people like ponee  and others post factual info then you can all talk about it with out giving false  hopes to the sheeps
Back to top Go down
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Tired of Lies" by Dying in Houston 10/9/17   Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:48 pm

There are many reasons to archive what the self appointed gurus post here. #1 is that we have much info that goes back to June of 2011 for those that wish to gather pieces for investigations. You see the gurus can delete what could turn out to be the nail in the coffin on their own sites. They can not do that here. I hope people start to understand that the intention here is not to glorify these scammers but to record what they are doing and allow all to comment should they wish to even guests. Most sites don't go there and go ban crazy when they get a detractor in the midst.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Tired of Lies" by Dying in Houston 10/9/17   Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:12 pm

Don't forget that other sites, Recaps & Chronicled, make money off of visitors.  Posting articles here hurts their income. Also comments aren't moderated at Dinar Daily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Tired of Lies" by Dying in Houston 10/9/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: