Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Dr. Clarke 10/4/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Dr. Clarke 10/4/17   Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:25 pm

DR. CLARKE: To ALL you fine souls out there.
We have only ONE thing left to say:

OCTOBER, OCTOBER, OCTOBER, OCTOBER, OCTOBER.

That's It.

Dr.Clarke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Clarke 10/4/17   Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:50 pm

DR has been printing Clarke since January 2016, and Clarke has been wrong 100% of the time.  Hasn't stopped DR from publishing those lies - their sole purpose is not disseminating truth and holding liars accountable, it's making money by publishing KNOWN LIARS.

October will come and go with no RV (it's a mathematically impossibility), and DR will print Clarke in November, and they won't care that Clarke has lied for almost 2 years straight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Clarke 10/4/17   Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:41 pm

Of course DR will post anything that will drive traffic to their site. This whole “RV” is about the website and call host making money!! Biggest joke I’ve ever been a part of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harold4187

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Clarke 10/4/17   Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:05 pm

Uep i agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Clarke 10/4/17   Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:24 pm

But he never said that there will be a RV in Oct.  or mentioned the word RV!   He just said OCTOBER OCTOBER OCTOBER OCTOBER....thats it...!           IT???  winkywinky
My prediction is that at the end of Oct. he will claim that that he did not say that the rv was happening this month and the mind games will continue! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisB

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Clarke 10/4/17   Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:53 am

So my question is what if you are wrong. Dr. Clarke talked about certain weather things happening. Does anyone know what he  was talking about? He also mentioned Rainbow in his previous update. Does anyone know what that is? It is one thing to be wrong in your assessment. it is another thing to intentionally lie to people about an outcome.  This is not TNT where they are selling trusts or paying for a membership but to be called a liar says you are intentionally putting out bogus info for personal gain it would seem. What is the personal gain??? Is he making money on this deal.  All I can say again and again it that I have heard a couple reasons for this not to happen such as the CBI said this or that and the note count was toooo high but what is the real reason it has not happen. Nobody has got the answers, but if this happens how do you explain that to the ones you convinced it ain't happening. I got thrown off dinar recaps where they would not let me post any more because I told them they had no integrity because they would post OKIE, Bluwolf, Freeway Bill .Angelquest and about 20 others. Bottom line they are still posting along all the new ones and Recaps still gets their traffic. $$  But Clarke has no persona gain and some can read between the lines maybe there is a message. Anyone who puts themselves in an advisory capacity on this deal should have themselves prepared if something  does happen.  Good Luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Clarke 10/4/17   Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:41 am

@ChrisB wrote:
So my question is what if you are wrong. Dr. Clarke talked about certain weather things happening. Does anyone know what he  was talking about? He also mentioned Rainbow in his previous update. Does anyone know what that is? It is one thing to be wrong in your assessment. it is another thing to intentionally lie to people about an outcome.  This is not TNT where they are selling trusts or paying for a membership but to be called a liar says you are intentionally putting out bogus info for personal gain it would seem. What is the personal gain??? Is he making money on this deal.  All I can say again and again it that I have heard a couple reasons for this not to happen such as the CBI said this or that and the note count was toooo high but what is the real reason it has not happen. Nobody has got the answers, but if this happens how do you explain that to the ones you convinced it ain't happening. I got thrown off dinar recaps where they would not let me post any more because I told them they had no integrity because they would post OKIE, Bluwolf, Freeway Bill .Angelquest and about 20 others. Bottom line they are still posting along all the new ones and Recaps still gets their traffic. $$  But Clarke has no persona gain and some can read between the lines maybe there is a message. Anyone who puts themselves in an advisory capacity on this deal should have themselves prepared if something  does happen.  Good Luck
So...if Clarke has no personal gain, but Recaps does, what does that tell you?  If Recaps knows someone is a liar but continues to publish, they are complicit.  They have no credibility.  So, when Recaps comes on this site and jumps up and down, claiming, "We don't tell people what to write!  We don't pay people providing intel!  Nobody on our staff writes intel!" we should just accept their word for it, because...why, exactly?

Just connect the dots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Clarke 10/4/17   Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:12 am

Nobody has got the answers, but if this happens how do you explain that to the ones you convinced it ain't happening.

I'll take my chances. A millionaire generating revaluation of the IQD is as likely as the sun rising in the west. A working knowledge of economics and currency valuation is all you need to understand that.

.... Clarke has no personal gain

Dinar Recaps is following a business model built on false intel to draw views from naïve currency speculators to generate ad revenues. Dr. Clarke and Mountain Goat are literary devices to accomplish that.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Tinef2

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Clarke 10/4/17   Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:16 am

The Biz model..

knowingly providing false information and fake news content for the purpose of soliciting & generating sales revenue.

AKA fraud. 

Tough one to prove, but .. 

distributing MLM revenue the w/o recording or reporting to the State Dept of Finance & Federal /Internal Revenue Service . 

AKA money laundering.

At some point a whistle-blower will step forward.  

#IRS.gov #FBI.gov #FTC.gov
Back to top Go down
Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Clarke 10/4/17   Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:46 pm

i will believe it when i see it 2cents
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Clarke 10/4/17   Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:56 pm

Kenneth Siegel

Nick Giammarino

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily. I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/

Dr. Clarke 10/4/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: