Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

September 20th VIC 1:00 am

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redneckgirl

PostSubject: September 20th VIC 1:00 am   Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:10 am

[vic1] redneckgirl VERY GOOD EvENING to You! Your Blessings are COMING>>> SURELY!
[vic1] johnnyjunk Johnny... That Dinar in your back pocket is NOT... JUNK! It is The Real deal! Believe IT!!!
[vic1] Man!!! OOM FAMILY>>>> ALL IS GOOD!
[vic1] susananderson I'm LOOKING no Farther than Friday!
[vic1] susananderson Is that Right! YOU WILL MAKE IT!!! ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP! Why? BECAUSE YOUR FATHER SAID, SO! Smile
[vic1] redneckgirl My Pleasure! ALL the Articles we read today, ARE FANTASTIC!
[vic1] BUILT2LAST Please respect Mr. Shabibi, He said maybe not today... However Tomorrow is not FAR AWAY!!!
[msCool] Okay I have a question vic , have you heard if maliki went with the erbil or are they going to do a no confidence vote on him?
[vic1] muzungu Well, I really Thought Maliki was a MAN of HIS WORD, ALSO! So you see things are very RAW! It is OKAY, CUZ We are SEEING HISTORY unfold right before our EYES!
[vic1] msCool He WILL NOT, I repeat will NOT allow a NO CONFIDENCE VOTE to be Brought against him! Why? Do you all Remember when Maliki went to KUWAIT? he asked the EMIR if... IF he needed a safe haven could he stay in KUWAIT, The President , President Obama told HIM to GET HIS BUTT back to IRAQ! ANd if need be to send a Communique through Embassy in IRAQ!!! What does that tell us?
[vic1] msCool No:( , that is GOOD! SEE Barzani told us/US! IF USA leaves there MIGHT BE Civil war in Iraq! I DO NOT THINK SO! WHY? Because we never LEAVE from where WE REBUILD!!! That is a Fact ... Jack! Smile
[vic1] CAP1 U R #1 Brother, that is Correct! Yah Right... We came .. We SAW... We Left?
[CAP1] vic1 - we are just seeing the tip of the tip of the iceburg when it comes to the riches of Iraq. In later years, this RV will seem trivial compared to what is to come.
are not out yet but he will advise the moment they do. He also confirms that Maliki is not a problem any more.
[vic1] CAP1 Yes! We will PROTECT ... WHAT WE SPILT BLOOD OVER! FREEDOM is NOT FREE
[vic1] Folks, someone asked me if I chnaged the name of this chat ,to OOM Family! I always thought we were all Family? Sorry if that has affended anyone.
[CAP1] vic1 - If all of us Dinarians could choose just one family who had or has a loved one who has served in Iraq and help them in a tremendous way, I believe that would be a monumental step in showing them how much we appreciate their sacrifice.
[CAP1] There are approximately 2,500,000 of us. The things that we could accomplish for them....just think!
[vic1] Folks, someone asked me if I chnaged the name of this chat ,to OOM Family! I always thought we were all Family? Sorry if that has affended anyone.
[hub] vic1 i think that this meeting with the un would be a perfect time to brag about the accomplishments including the rv of iraq. they will have a world stage and be able to present the reasons to bring the outside resources to iraq and develope it
[vic1] hub YOUR 100% Correct!
[vic1] wyocowboy With the WIFE! She said to me Either your on the phone or on the COMPUTIE... Well I said , A Man has to do what a man has to do! so... I getta say Good Bye in a little!
[vic1] Before I say Good Night , I will leave with this little statement! When I was younger and My Dad was alive still, He would always tell me about the Clergy in the Middle- East. He would say, when you Lift up the Beard of a Mullah... It says MADE IN THE U. K.! So, what do i mean by bringing this up? We ain't about to let Some this little PUH Butt, Maliki who lived in UK also and lived in Iran for years (8) run our and the UK investment and hard work go... Amuck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

September 20th VIC 1:00 am
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-