Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RayRat Call Notes 10/2/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RayRat Call Notes 10/2/17   Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:05 pm

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 2-October-2017 Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# https://events.iteleseminar.com
/?eventID=101974098

[sound of clock ticking]

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! Today is Marvelous Monday 2, 2017, with yours truly RayRat98 here.

Before we get going on the business of the call, let’s deal with something else. In view of the terrible shooting in Las Vegas this week-end, with 58 dead and 515 wounded, we found out that member Dennis’ son Gabriel is in hospital with bullet wounds. Please offer a prayer for him in your own way.

So what’s going on with the information. There was activity over the weekend. The politics in Iraq are just something we don’t discuss because people agree and disagree, and emotions can flare up in a moment. If you’ve been keeping up with the news, you probably know about the political unrest between Baghdad and Kurdistan. We can’t do anything with it apart from sitting back and watching.

ON the plus side, the Rafi Bank says that thousands have been paid on the Smart Cards, and more will be paid today. That was not at the new rates, but using the news system. Maybe when they have paid everyone, then they will change the rates.

An awareness campaign has been taken place over there letting them know about the rate change, so maybe it’s appropriate time to do this rate change, i.e., after the pay session. Then they will know well in advance that their next pay will be considerably lower (but higher value).

There has been some supposed activity in the US, with a good number of individuals having appointments yesterday. We’re waiting to find out if they were exchange appointments or information meetings. We should hear more about that.

The banking community is under the impression that there will be exchange activity prior to the release on Forex. Some banks are also cranking their call centers back up, with training on different levels. Those folks are on notice for the possibility of something to develop. The banks are looking for something to unfold, so that’s progress of a sort.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: What is the advantage of using trust verses just using Corporations or LLCs?

A: They are different tools for different purposes. If it’s a non-statutory trust, the advantage is that you don’t ask any government agency for permission to do it. With LLCs and corporations, you are asking your state or the government or the IRS to exist. Permission given on Monday can mean permission revoked on Friday, and several people have testified to that.

Q: Will the banks that will be doing exchanges—the ones you will post on the TNT site after Green Light—also be able to AUTHENTICATE our currencies before exchange?

A: I don’t have information on all 59 banks will be able to do that, but you will be able to call them before you go. I did ask people to check if their banks verify on site, but their responses are not the same as the 59 banks that deal with dinar/dong now. You will have the chance to check that before you go in.

Q: What confidence, if any, do you have that we will be exchanging in October or will we just muddle through many more months till every last issue has been addressed.? With Kurdistan populace so overwhelmingly in favor of becoming independent from GOI, is there any chance for a united Iraq?

A: Sure, there is a chance for a united Iraq, and more than likely that is what will happen once they settle their little issues. If the rest of the world tells them to settle those issues, they’ll have no choice. As for the rest of the October, if the banks do what they are saying, then there is a very good chance of this going in October. According to what agencies are saying, the Iraqi-Kurdish issues don’t necessary affect the revaluation of their currencies.

Q: Do your sources feel that this week will have more movement toward completion or completion of the process?

A: Yes.

Q: Do you believe This could finally be our Week, or do you not have enough information to say? Many were staying, we are in an information black out. Do you see any signs of that?

A: The information indicates this could be our week. I do see some signs of an information blackout, here and abroad.

Q: Any key October back wall dates?

A: No. It can go any day.

Q: If you have more than the FDIC amount in your account, will private insurance companies cover CDs or bond notes in our accounts?

A: I don’t know the answer to that question, but I feel you need have no worries about your money. Ask the bank if they have other clients at your level, and what they use to keep their money safe. It’s probably something the bank offers, and they will offer it to us as well. No need to reinvent the wheel here; we’re not the first to have millions of dollars.

Q: With BitCoin going gold backed November 1, 2017 according to Coindesk with a new crypto currency called BitCoin Gold, do you think the banks will want to get ahead of this game? It looks to me that many investors would shift their money more than they already have at this point. Along with the gold supposedly rising before the end of the year, would this possibly trigger an RV in the banking sector?

A: We’re still primarily a foreign currency site, so I’m not going to get involved with the BitCoin industry. In my eyes, that is totally separate.

Q: What is the best website to learn about different Trusts?

A: I don’t know of any particular website, apart from doing your search and reading up the information as best you can. I don’t have a favorite site to recommend.

Q: do you have any information on Wells Fargo private bank institutions. I was wondering if that is where we will be sent to exchange?

A: I have no idea.

Live questions

610 caller: New day/month/year: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822.

RayRen: As a new fiscal year, we have the reconciliation issues behind us, so it’s a new year for this revaluation.

406 caller: You said that our banks are still geared up; does that mean they could go ahead and start exchanging even if Iraq is still being political?

RayRen: Sure, and I would know immediately if that happens.

Caller: I’ve heard people say that whatever the initial rate, there is the possibility of the rate rising? How do we watch and determine that? Are we on our own there?

RayRen: You can be on if you choose to, but as we receive information, we will make you aware of it. We might not have calls, but I might send out a tweet or text. If it’s worthy of a call, I might have one. But I’m not expecting to have a regular call Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, although we will probably have calls to address any loose ends, address them, and formulate a plan.

501 caller: I’m confused about these toll-free numbers; will there be a master number or a separate one for each bank, or what? I’m talking about the 800 numbers.

RayRen: If they present them, I will send them out. But I don’t know who is organizing that. Some time ago we were told there might be an 800 number for TNT, but it’s been bouncing around. We don’t have any concrete information on that right now, and I won’t know until they brief us.

631 caller: Can I stop clipping McDonald’s coupons this week?

RayRen: I would think so, but you might want to keep doing that until the money is in your hand.

Caller: Everyone is talking about this week, any time now. Is that what you think? Okay, we don’t know, and Kuwait kept denying it until they revalued, but your best guess – is everyone on the right track?

RayRen: Yes, I can go with that.

386 caller: Can we speak about the Zim? On the 80/20 split, we will get 5% of that 20% allocation, right? Do does that 5% diminish the 20%?

RayRen: The 5% is the calculator or formula; they are not taking 5% out of your allocation, they are giving you 5% of that allocation per month for 25 years. So if you have one hundred thousand in your allocation, you will receive $5,000 per month, without diminishing the capital.

Closing Statement

Banks are on notice, and the next step is being on call at the call centers. Those are signs of expectation, of things yet to come. If we were still months or years off, I don’t think the banks would be holding expensive trainings, spooling up the exchange centers, or putting people on notice.

However, I have to reiterate that we need to WAIT. We’ve been on long time for this to happen, and waiting can be our best friend and ally post-RV (apart from those going for the contract rate). We won’t know what is certain until a few hours after the fact. It doesn’t matter if we wait two, 24, or 48 hours to assess the situation to see

1) what just took place and

2) what stands in line to take place, and what time frame.

Once we have that information we can do some things – maybe not for instant gratification, but some things to secure and lock in long-term effects for greater gains down the line.

We’ve waited this long, we can wait another 24 to 48 hours to maximize the benefits of this situation. First we waited for the opportunity to react; now we are waiting for the right time to launch that reaction.

We don’t have to rush to do anything when this RV happens unless you are going after contract rates. Asset protection, exchanging… we can wait so that we can learn enough to make sound financial moves, step by step. Use this time to make sure you have everything as you need to have in order, so that you can be ready.

Let’s wait until the light is green, then wait to know when it’s the best time to make your move. Just take a moment to make sure it’s the right moment to go. It’s all in what you believe.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

RayRat Call Notes 10/2/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: