Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

A Fool & His Money Are Soon Parted 9/30/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: A Fool & His Money Are Soon Parted 9/30/17   Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:28 am

Dear community,

This is my first and last post. I’ve been an observer of this site since its inception, and I’m quite disheartened to learn that so many of you are not discerning wisely. I’m referring to all the recent subscribers of “Yosef’s” new pet project (HAS). How can any of you be trusted with large amounts of money, when you blindly jump on the bandwagon? “Yosef” hooked you with his pseudo spirituality and dis-info, ad nauseum. You all fell for it, hook line and sinker. How sad! Why do I say this? Well, do you even know who “Yosef” really is? Do you know his real name? Has he placed his real name on his new “angel” web site? Do you know his background? So basically, you have been reading his diatribe and listening to his teleconference calls for a couple of years while he’s using an anonymous name , and he manages to brainwash each of you. Remember, even a half-truth is a lie. These people are very clever with what they do, but they will often display their huge ego because they just can’t help it. No wonder the Elders hesitate to give large amounts of money to you people. You are all so negligent and naïve… this is a perfect way for the Elders to separate the wheat from chaff, the valuable from the worthless. Kudos to those of you that refrained. But for the rest, why should the Elders now trust any of you with this money? Here’s a nice idiom for you, “a fool and his money are soon parted”. Such fools. Think about it, while you wait, and wait some more.

An Observer

Q: "...If funds are available why charge any money for subscriptions?"

A: Because they know there's still "one still born every minute!" just ask WC.

Fields, not Dr.

Good day to everyone in the currency community.

I have been reading and making observation of what has and is being posted regarding Yosef comments pertaining to the negative comments directed at Bruce, RayRen98, Gerry McGuire and others past, present, and future. Let me start off by saying, "Thank You So Much to all the Intel providers Yosef tried to speak negatively of, for your contribution to the Currency Community for your participation to educate, inform and supply important Intel and information to such a diverse community from all walks of life and cultural backgrounds. Also, Patrick the brilliant force behind Dinar Chronicles Intel. Who continues to bring us up to date Intel and events happening around the world! Thank you Patrick for your relentless and tenacious commitment it is very much appreciated from this individual writing this post and I'm sure many others in the Currency Community will agree with me. I salute you Patrick, for a job well done.Thank you so much for all that you do each and everyday! AWESOME!

Let me weigh in a particular part of a post Yosef put out there for the currency community to read. Yosef you made reference to the fact that you are a father and you want to provide for your daughter, which is a positive and noble thing to do, but what you fail to realize is that you Yosef have just started your parenting journey Sir! So, you haven't even scratched the surface of being a parent, okay. Now, I will share this with you, guess how long I've been parenting? Wait for it...34 YEARS, oh snap! Here it is, those Dinosaur Gurus you wanted to discredit, I bet they can tell you you a thing or two about parenting, things you have never considered or ever thought about! Know why, because you are still in the honeymoon stage of parenting, but hold on, I guarantee you when the terrible twos hit, the honeymoon stage will be obliterated. "Yes it will!" Ask me how I know"?

You see Old YoYo the Dinosaur Gurus' you blatantly disrespected have grown children that they have raised and provided for over 20 years or more! Unbelievable! And you Yosef are in for a rude awakening. I notice how arrogant you became when the HAS site started. By the way you failed to give TNT Team Tony, Pam, Winston and RayRen98 gratitude and thanks for the twitter campaign in 2015 when the OPTB were trying to take the Currency Community out of the RV preventing us (The Currency Community) from exchanging! DO you remember that Yosef? I sure do, because I participated in that historic movement, 251,000 strong on #wearethepeople! This is the major reason why TNT Tony went to jail because of his courage to do the right thing and not let the OPTB abuse their power and cut the Currency Community out of the RV process!

In closing, I would like to thank you Yosef for showing us your carnality. This is what I tell my grown three children ages 34, 26, 26. Yes, I am the parent of twins. " Talk is cheap and bullshit runs a marathon". We are all vessels for The Most High God (El Elyon for Him to use and fashion us to His glory, His purpose, His plan Yosef. BEHOLD I WILL DO A NEW THING; NOW IT SHALL SPRING FORTH; SHALL YOU NOT KNOW IT? I WILL EVEN MAKE A IN THE WILDERNESS, AND RIVERS IN THE DESERT.

There is an old saying, " What goes around, comes around". I wish you all the best Yosef in your new role being a parent. You are in for a big surprise " Reality, Reality is going to slap you in your face! Raising children is no joke. The Intel gurus, the dinosaurs you bashed, they're finished with the bottle feedings, changing diapers, sleepless nights, going to the doctor - don't forget the diaper bag, when the kid or kids are sick, getting them off to school, teacher conferences, school activities, homework, correcting bad behavior, school shopping, and potty training the list goes on and on. The dinosaur gurus have raised their children and now they get to enjoy their grandchildren, while you begin your new role as a father. Have fun being exhausted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: A Fool & His Money Are Soon Parted 9/30/17   Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:55 am

Sounds like 'Yousef' to a 'T"- His own parents got laid in a greenhouse, therefore, that makes Yousef a 'Blooming idiot! Get the picture? You people will NEVER, EVER learn- :nono:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Fool & His Money Are Soon Parted 9/30/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: