Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Dinarians React to Yosef's "Guru Wars" 9/30/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Dinarians React to Yosef's "Guru Wars" 9/30/17   Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:38 am

Good morning to my beautiful soul family.

Just a quick message this morning.

Can we please just stop with all the mud slinging, overt or more subtly implied. This is the old way, the way of division and duality, the way that keeps us all separate.

We are all individuated aspects of the One. Together we all make up the whole, and together we are more than the whole. We can achieve so much. We are love in action. This is what we came here for.

Apart, we are small and spend our energy instead on fighting each other and protecting our positions. This way we achieve very little. In fact, nothing at all that brings us to where we desire to be, and that just hurts everyone and everything here. This way we remain stuck in the past.

If you don't like what someone else has to say, or what they're doing , then move along. Put your focus to what does work for you instead, and that will move us all forward in a positive way, in love together, so that we can achieve what we came here for.

We're so close now, do not let anything drive us off course. Do not allow anything or anyone to split and divide us in hate and fear. Embrace all, for everything is a part of us.

Much love to you all,

Harmony xxx

People, we are LIGHT WORKERS! We are the SUPER FRIENDS! Don't you remember watching that on Saturday morning as a kid? Didn't you wrap a towel around your neck and run outside to 'save the world'? My siblings and I did and had a blast! We rounded up tons of villains - until we had to go inside for lunch. Can you image playing Bat Girl and finally capturing the Joker, only to have your mom yell outside “Lunch time!” (But mom don't you understand, if I come inside the Joker goes free?)

Question: what if those Saturday morning heros are actually real on another planet? Better yet, what if those characters are really what humans could potentially be when their 24/48 DNA strands are fully activated? What if the cabal told us who we really were in those shows but we only believed it was a fantasy because it was a Saturday morning cartoon? I bet you Kent Dunn knows the answer...

Regardless, the 2016 Batman vs. Superman movie wasn't cool to watch, nor do I enjoy the mud slinging guru behavior here on IDC. We are the Super Friends. We have a planet to save. We are stronger as a team!

I guess the question is what team are you on? It was easy to spot the villains in those cartoons. The villains weren't charismatic, they had a negative vibe, and ironically they didn't lie. They just took what they wanted, told you what evil jobs they were going to do, and were arrogant about it.

How can we tell who's evil? I hear that once our 24/48 strands of DNA get activated, we will all be telepathic. That will make life easier. Till then, I guess we have to go with our gut feelings/instinct. Be safe and alert everyone. Times are a-changing...

Miss Bright-eyed and Bushy-tailed

"Pop Corn and Prozac" by The Happily Ever After Agency

" Hello To All My Beautiful Members Of The Family Of Light " ....

Wooooo Weeeeee Family , Some One Has Sure Has Kicked Up A Shit Storm ....

" Gurus Be Like , Take That " .....

Not Sure If I Should Get Out My .....

" Pop Corn Or Proazac " ....

All I Have To Say On The Matter .....

Never A Dull Moment Sisters And Brothers ....

What I Do Want To Say Family ....

" Good Luck To Us All This Weekend " ....

You Are My Sisters And Brothers Of The Light ......

And I Sure Do ....

LOVE YOU ALL .....

Your Brother ....

E-J ......

Pss: When I AM Up And Running , You Will All , All Ways Be Welcome At My Table , In South Africa .....

My Resources Are All Ways At Your Disposal .....

It's What FAMILY , Does ...

There We Were Having A Moment E-J ..

And You Just HAD To Go There ......

Seriously Dude , Why Would You Do That ? ......

" Awkward " .......

0010110 0010110 0010110

With what is about transpire with the exchange of not only currency but the "change of the guard" on the grounds of Zimlandia and Dinarland we could become subject to some shaking and rumbling. From observation, IMHO we are registering enough of an increase of frictional interaction to anticipate minimal risk to a totally smooth transition. I sure hope and pray that as monitored we will each seek to remedy any further risk of harm to one another and retain a unified front.

As we communicate with one another about the changes we are going through there will be a great deal of learning and learning comes from experience. This experience of "transition" I believe will be different for each of us as we are all individuals. I know that I am studying the fault lines and hoping to make the best decision as to where to be in order to learn and function as Gods servant as a philanthropist serving humanity.

When we have listened to calls, we have prayed and thanked the Lord for our call to service and for the Blessing's he has provided for us. As the chosen we have also asked the Lord, the Creator to keep us in his will and strengthen us for service. How do you think our work will bless God in return?

I have appreciated the prayer of St. Francis of Assisi as a directive: Lord, make ME (responsibility) an instrument of YOUR PEACE (your way not mine). Where there is hatred, let me bring love. Where there is offense, let me bring pardon. Where there is discord, let me bring union. Where there is an error, let me bring truth. Where there is doubt, let me bring faith. Where there is despair, let me bring hope. Where there is darkness, let me bring YOUR light. Where there is sadness, let me bring joy. O MASTER (the One I serve) let me not seek as much to be consoled as to console, to be understood as to understand, to be loved as to love, for it is in giving that one receives, it is in self-forgetting that one finds, it is in pardoning that one is pardoned, it is in dying that one is raised to eternal life.

I have found it impossible to live on this planet in perfect compliance to the will of God. This prayer reminds me of how I have missed the mark but that improvement is possible. I am in need of permission from myself and my peers to err and also in need of encouragement from myself and my peers to continue the climb to higher ground.

Risk of unstable ground and disunity exists when we make our purpose our own. May we all help each other press toward the goal set before us. K

Yosef, just STOP. You are so needy and vindictive. What do you want from all of us? Your big and important. We get it. You've rubbed it in everyone's face. Your on top. Our money put you there. You've made over a million dollars in one week from 60,000 people who are living hand to mouth that believed in. Is that not enough for you, Yosef?

I'm in sales and in my book you did the best sales job ever. You sold people smoke and mirrors. You took their humanitarian projects. Where do 60,000 people fit into your grandiose scheme? I listened to your program and for the life of me I couldnt figure out what you were selling and promising. Whatever it is, its not sustainable, not even for you. Guru Wars? The only one who's at war is you against yourself.

BonniB

Hi Yosef, I feel compelled to communicate with you instead of just ignoring you. Probably because I truly care about you. Imho People will realize everything you are saying to them, On Their Own. They don't need it shoved down their throats. You do yourself and everyone working with you a disservice by being so caustic...That is a fact, it is unnecessary and counter productive. Just you vibrating at your own distinct Activated Merkba ( heart chakra or Love frequency )changes people's consciousness. Part of the reason you feel justified in lashing out is because you are physically toxic from stress induced Cortisol, dehydration, acidic ph balance, adrenaline & testosterone. Which is a lethal combination. Alkalinizing the system takes the corrosive and aggressive emotional behavior away. Being right doesn't matter in the new paradigm governed by the feminine archetype , being loving matters more.

Iron sharpens Iron
With Love & Respect
Grandmother RedStar

Yosef, I have really enjoyed all that you have brought into my life. I wish you would "JUST LET IT GO" and get back to where you were when I first heard of you. I was so impressed (and still am) with who you are from the heart. After 47 years in ministry, I have had to let others be others.

They will be who they are and what I say probably will not change them. I have had to pray for them, love them and forgive them. I have seen people come and I have seen people go. My life has made a difference in some of their lives and some not. But, speaking ill of them only brings more hostility and the possible loss of a friend .... believe me! I have been there!! So, Yosef, LET IT GO and JUST BE YOU!

Always Faitful
Pastor Bob
From S.C.

I knew Richard or OWK before I knew he was involved in currencies. I knew him from his book first then I found out he was involved in currencies. I liked him and when he started slinging arrows I didn't like it. I didn't feel like this was the place or the time for that. Then he stopped completely. OK. Yosef was around while Richard was but now Yosef has started slinging arrows but his are different. I listened to the call that Bruce made one simple statement that I felt was because of all the uproar happening here on IDC about Yosef charging membership fees to join his site. It was an innocent enough statement he simply said he didn't charge to join his site. That is what triggered Yosef going off like a loose canon. Now Yosef is calling out everyone. What ever happened to "do no harm"? Isn't making accusations doing harm? Isn't attacking a person's character doing harm?

I listened to Bruce's last call he said nothing about Yosef on that call that I heard but I did not listen to the whole call just the intel part. I don't listen to RayRen so I have no idea if he has said anything about Yosef but I did read what Zap said about Yosef. I have said before I don't like Zap he has always given me the creeps so I don't pay a lot of attention to what he says. It is true that this has turned into a guru war and I don't like it. Who the hell am I? Nobody so nobody cares what I think but there it is anyway. I don't come here to read crap about gurus. I don't come here to find out which guru said what from another guru. I come here to find out about the GCR period but lately there is less about that and more about throwing shit around. Its like a bunch of monkeys throwing shit at each other and it is getting messy.

Come on guys and gals grow up please. We are not here to watch you fight with each other. Personally I could care less if Yosef wants to charge people to join his website I will not pay any website a monthly fee regardless of who it is so I'm out on that score. If Bruce wants to sell some concoction to help make ends meet so what I am not buying so I don't care. I do not get into the religious stuff with any guru so when they start talking religion I change channels. I do not believe God and money go together period. God is one thing and money is another and they are different parts of life so I keep them separate. Didn't Christ throw the money changers out of the temple because they did not belong there? Enough said.

All I care about is the GCR happening and NOW. The only thing that gives me hope at all is that chaos seems to be everywhere you look these days and I do believe that chaos will get crazy when this is about to happen so that gives me hope. In fact it is the only physical evidence I can see these days that the GCR may be close to happening. Obviously the cabal is throwing everything it has at this event trying to stop it and that gives me hope. Unless they succeed then we are all screwed. If we keep up this way we will be screwed because we are all focused on something other than the GCR happening right now and that is exactly what the cabal wants.

I want a world of love and peace. A world where people care about each other and where my kids can play in the street without me worrying about them. A place of abundance and prosperity where everyone has everything they need to live a comfortable life and where they can do something they enjoy everyday. Patrick thank you for giving us this place where we can all express our feelings and opinions. I just wish there were more positive things to read and less bullshit. It is true that you create your reality from your thoughts. What reality do you think is being created with all this bullshit that is being said right now? It isn't the GCR I guarantee you that, and THAT is what I want so I guess I will go elsewhere to read for now until things settle down around here because I want to make the GCR happen in MY reality and all this bullshit being said is NOT doing that. Honestly who cares if Bruce is selling concoctions to make ends meet? Who cares if Yosef wants to charge membership fees to join his website? I don't, let them do it if that is what they feel they need to do. Let's just focus on the GCR and let all this other crap go please.

I was reading about String Theory today. It states that there are billions of parallel universes running alongside the one we live in and each time we are faced with a choice or an event multiple universes spring into existence in that moment going in each direction of each possible outcome. Well folks I want to be in the universe that has the GCR happening NOW and all this shit slinging is not that universe so I am focusing on the reality I want and leaving all this other crap behind. You do what you want and hopefully we will cross over into the universe with the GCR happening soon together without all this shit slinging. This is not the time for that and that is what I want so I will focus on that and you can focus on what you want. I am out for now folks good luck and love to all. I hope you all get what you truly want. I am going after what I want in my own way and I am focusing on the GCR happening NOW and nothing else.

Hope Ranger

Regarding Yosef today.

wow.

I pawned my laptop and am poking this out with one finger on an Android So I am not going to address it other than to ask..

Who is Hayden?

And are you trying to tell us all exchange routes go through you?

If so I have to consider whether being rich is worth it.

If I decide to swallow my self respect will you fit me in?

GK

I think tonight might be a very good time for us to read this chapter.

1 Corinthians 13 New International Version (NIV)

13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror;then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Senior Citizen

Guess What POSTERS???

SSSSSSSHHH... WE HAVE HEARD IT ALL.
ALL THE WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS AMONGST EACH OTHER AND THE WORLD.

SO HUSH NOW AND PRAY.
CLAP YOUR HANDS.
DANCE AND SING.
LOVE LIFT ENCOURAGE AND REST.

USE YOUR INK AND VOICE FOR THAT.
MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE UNTO THE LORD OH YE PEOPLE.
HALLELUJAH!

SSSSSHHH.... HUSH NOW... BECAUSE NO ONE IS LISTENING TO THE BS ANYMORE.

TOGETHER WE STAND... PRETTY SIMPLE. YOU KNOW THE REST.

SO HUSH UP AND PRAY.

LOVE YOU ALL,

RONNIE28
205 BUTTERFLY

True colours of our so called gurus? Fighting each other instead of the real enemy. Ah the cabal must be laughing their asses off! Wtf is wrong with all of you? United we progress and divided we lose, simple, no?

If funds are available why charge any money for subscriptions? Folks there are hundreds of project management companies that will help you when the time comes. Hire a law-firm to over see the management company and all contracts. Hire an accounting firm to handle the finances for the project.

I've been in large scale construction projects most of my life, it's not rocket science and seeing all the birds here fight each other over monies that haven't even happened yet, well its pathetic. Why should any of these guru - groups get a cent, look how you behave! What kind of an example are you? Your multi billion dollar management material? Your the advisers people will require?

Expert jack asses at best.

I strongly suggest you all apologize.

Take a breath everyone.

Witness and observe.

Ask yourself, Does a great and good heart or a wise and caring being act like Yosef?

Seriously. Is someone who continues to bully others more then once, someone you would have anything to do with? Talk about old energy - its tragic.

Yosef - you have a great mind, a great idea, in (HAS), and then you sabotage the whole thing by beating up on others.

By malicious lies.

Confirmed LIES. Things that are not true.

Spinning FALSE character slings.

Not wise.

Not wise is not the New Earth.

Not Kind is not the New Philanthropy.

Watch how you spin your energy Yosef.

Watch how your dark perceptions REFLECT ON YOU- and HOW YOU SEE Yourself- not how others are.

Stay awake people- consider what you invest your intention and attention in.

How horribly tragic Yosef, to witness you having gone from being a potentially great man to a very small one.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dinarians React to Yosef's "Guru Wars" 9/30/17   Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:41 pm

There will be no RV this week, and none of Yosef's predictions will come to fruition.  He will be completely unmasked in two weeks or less.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinarians React to Yosef's "Guru Wars" 9/30/17   Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:54 pm

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dinarians React to Yosef's "Guru Wars" 9/30/17   Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:50 am

No shit Youssef! :nono: :nono:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deuces

PostSubject: Is this "Yosef?"   Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:31 am

@ReapAndSow73 wrote:
There will be no RV this week, and none of Yosef's predictions will come to fruition.  He will be completely unmasked in two weeks or less.

https://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/alexander+gagin/159267687

- the HAS site and the ethics site both have the same admin: Robin Freed James
- Robin Freed James was baby registered at Babies R Us with Alexander James
- both have same mail address
- not that many Alexander James Gagin's in Sylvan Lake, MI: just one
- this person has previously lived in Kihei, HI (just like he brags about): [url=https://persopo.com/people/MI/Sylvan lake/alexander-gagin/?utm_campaign=abc&utm_source=peoplefinders&utm_medium=details-button]https://persopo.com/people/MI/Sylvan%20Lake/ALEXANDER-GAGIN/?utm_campaign=abc&utm_source=peoplefinders&utm_medium=details-button[/url]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinarians React to Yosef's "Guru Wars" 9/30/17   Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:46 am

thanks Deuces!

:tup:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deuces

PostSubject: Re: Dinarians React to Yosef's "Guru Wars" 9/30/17   Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:14 pm

ask HAS via Twitter or Facebook what they've done with the money collected so far, since they are afterall "healing the soul of the world."

DC was begging for money on FB for the veterans center (again), so wouldn't that be a good place to start, given how she gave "Yosef" a platform to get this cult following??

that bullshit, bush-league HAS website, with all its copyright infringing images, and plethera of typos and nonsense, doesn't cost $50/mo to maintain. so what are those guys doing with money?? or what's the plan?

demand an answer, and see if you get one. or one that shows how "god-like" Mr. Jim Jones is.
or isn't...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deuces

PostSubject: Re: Dinarians React to Yosef's "Guru Wars" 9/30/17   Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:42 pm

@Deuces wrote:
@ReapAndSow73 wrote:

https://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/alexander+gagin/159267687

- the HAS site and the ethics site both have the same admin: Robin Freed James
- Robin Freed James was baby registered at Babies R Us with Alexander James
- both have same mail address
- not that many Alexander James Gagin's in Sylvan Lake, MI: just one
- this person has previously lived in Kihei, HI (just like he brags about): https://persopo.com/people/MI/Sylvan%20Lake/ALEXANDER-GAGIN/?utm_campaign=abc&utm_source=peoplefinders&utm_medium=details-button

go look up this Alexander James Gagin on Facebook; the one who posts about his wife Robin, the one who posts about the Zim.

take a look at that face!
didn't see that coming...

then once you've done all the due diligence, wander over to IDC and ask the site admin, Patrick, why he deleted a post yesterday by Sierra of Santa Barbara who started this unveiling of "Yosef" re: who owns the HAS website. and ask him why he denied the above was "Yosef." ask him why is he working so hard to continue to pimp a liar and a thief.

maybe he'll give you the same answer he gave me... "because this is my family's livelihood."

wow. destroying lives to make sure your family eats. well, that's one way to do it for sure.
lots of whores and charlatans continue to surprise even the most hardened in dinarland.

if you find the above to be credibile, through your own research and experience, make this info about "Yosef" and Patrick/IDC go viral. people deserve to know they are being 100% conned. and by the specific person/people doing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dinarians React to Yosef's "Guru Wars" 9/30/17   Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:57 pm

Robin Freed James and Alexander are complicit in the fraud, as are Todd Boschee and Steffen Rowe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deuces

PostSubject: Re: Dinarians React to Yosef's "Guru Wars" 9/30/17   Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:01 pm

@ReapAndSow73 wrote:
Robin Freed James and Alexander are complicit in the fraud, as are Todd Boschee and Steffen Rowe.

Don't forget about Patrick DaCosta (IDC), who provided the platform for their lies, promoted and protected them.

p.s. And all those lies were under the flag of God... gotta be a special place in hell for these people...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dinarians React to Yosef's "Guru Wars" 9/30/17   Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:12 pm

Patrick is getting a kick back form the HAS subscriptions, 100% sure.  Yosef generated his following on IDC, then left IDC, and Patrick is still running cover for Yosef.  Patrick is complicit in the fraud as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deuces

PostSubject: Re: Dinarians React to Yosef's "Guru Wars" 9/30/17   Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:21 pm

@ReapAndSow73 wrote:
Patrick is getting a kick back form the HAS subscriptions, 100% sure.  Yosef generated his following on IDC, then left IDC, and Patrick is still running cover for Yosef.  Patrick is complicit in the fraud as well.

i believe you are right. but it's likely not much of a kickback... if you look at HAS's FB, Twitter and Instagram accounts, pretty slim following, especially FB. average sub at $5/mo, they're likely only bringing in ~$1000/mo. best guess using averages and medians.
and all those lies about how many subscribers, all the $10K ones, please. who is going to visit that bush-league website, with no content, filled with typos and copyright infringments and send them $1?!
but sure enough, some did.
but not many.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deuces

PostSubject: Re: Dinarians React to Yosef's "Guru Wars" 9/30/17   Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:00 pm

@ReapAndSow73 wrote:

https://www.whois.com/whois/theclarioncalls.com
wait, who is todd boschee??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deuces

PostSubject: Re: Dinarians React to Yosef's "Guru Wars" 9/30/17   Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:17 pm

ReapAndSow73- Sorry, I'm obviously catching up on the scammers here, and thought I had found some dirt on "Yosef," then searched around to find a place to hopefully make it go viral... little did I know, this community has done that 24/7/365 for awhile now.

There is not one "guru" or information provider or other player in this RV/GCR subject that checks out. not one that i can find!

It's un-freaking-real!

If after all the research and work you guys have done here, and you know of someone trustworthy, who might know something, please post it.

This has all been a total punch in the balls...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dinarians React to Yosef's "Guru Wars" 9/30/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: