Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Yosef - "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP 9/29/17

3 posters

Go down

Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 Empty Yosef - "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP 9/29/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:41 am

Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 Image1

In regards to this loyalty declaration post about The Big Call...

Guest Posts Regarding the RV/GCR & More for Fri. Morning - 9.29.17

Bob of Boomer Boost fame is a business man, his product effectiveness and quality aside, he contacted Bruce and offered to sponsor his show well over a year ago.

Bruce took the money but didn't tell his audience there was going to be a sponsor, he subtly just brought Bob on as part of the show.

I got that from Bob himself.

Sales were so good, Bob offered Bruce a commission to increase his Boomer Boost exposure.

Slowly over the course of several months, Bruce secretly replaced callers (the purpose of The Big Call which stands for Blessed Ideas Group) with more Boomer Boost time and now speaks as a pitchman with more than half of his total airtime.

Notice how Bruce NEVER takes calls anymore from his audience because the questions were too repetitive after 5 years, and he developed a sustain for Dinarland.

Bruce has personally said, " I don't care about Dinarland anymore, I just want to sell as much Boomer Boost as I can before the RV."

This comes from a reliable source.

Also, Bruce has never made any tithing offering to Pastor Stephen or his church. Odd given the time he devotes to prayers.

Not one penny, yet Pastor selflessly continues praying and sharing Christ's love with Bruce's audience because it's the right thing to do.

Sue earns income off the sale of her tapes as well as setting private appointments with Big Call listeners as their life coach.

Bob has done very well selling Boomer Boost through the same Big Call audience yet offers them no additional benefits or any tithing offering to Pastor Stephen, and now considers it a lucrative twice a week advertising infomercial and why he runs the board.

Where's Kent? And why did Yosef suddenly break away from Bruce over Wells Fargo fraud intel that was never reported in Bruce's call?

Also, where have all the Big Ideas gone for the Group?

Truth is their never were any.

The whole Veterans Retreat Network has no teeth. No planning. No substance. It's a lost leader Charity concept that plays well to Bruce's 50+, traditional Christian, health obsessed audience.

Its an insult not an aid to veterans.

Bruce consciously chose to monetize his audience a long time ago yet offered his audience no warning of his decision as well as nothing additional in return for their loyalty.

Just more Boomer Boost.

That my Christian friends is a sin because not only are Bruce and Bob profiting without sharing any of his proceeds with his Big Call church, they choose not to reveal their secrete plan to anyone but themselves after being called out.

Bruce is in the business of big denials not big ideas.

The best thing for Bruce to do right now is to step away permanently from this community.

And stop hiding the other hidden fact that Wells Fargo was and is still feeding him information with the promise of starting a Wells Fargo Bank for and with him in the Caribbean.

Making Bruce's intel tainted at best, and no longer relevant but deeply immoral.

Bruce knows this, and as a Christian must either reign or confuse the lie. He has proven to have no respect for his audience and continues to pursue this deceitful self enrich game at others expense

Bruce is about Bruce. And while he may not have started this way, it's certainly how he chose to end up.

No more Bruce. No more Big Call either. It's a giant lie and you are nothing but he lead liar with a great radio voice.

RayRen too... the fact he's still doing a TNT call after Tony went to jail for fraud tells you something about RayRen's deeper motivation.

He like Bruce offers nothing of substance to this community yet continues to accept donations sent in by loyal TNT fans that generate tens of thousands of dollars for you guessed it... RayRen.

But RayRen never says a word about this, just does his show and stats below the radar. That's why he had to change the name of the show because of Tony's probation.

I'm sure Tony is still getting a passive cut of what RayRen is harvesting via Tony's dwindling old audience.

Know RayRen is a devout Mason just like his Brother, just like Winston (D.C.)... as all were in on scamming Dinarland by promoting illegally printed Dinar sales operated by Winston's father-in-law Dick Cheney.

Sterling Currency was a Bush/Cheney illegal IQD printing operation paying under the table commissions to several Dinar shows, TNT the biggest, for promoting their product all be it subtly.

When Sterling was shut down by the FBI, Tony was shut down as well and prosecuted (for another crime). The authorities didn't want to scare Dinarland so the convicted him on another charge, but could have done both.

These thieves were doing 3 calls a week to pump up their own revenues, not give quality Intel away to their 30,000 plus innocent people in their hang on every word audience.

TNT has never gave back to the currency community, nor planned to. At least Zap is begging for other people including himself and dispersing money honorably when harvested.

Both "Intel" calls are now nothing but cash grabs pre RV with no serious plans or commitment post RV for anyone listening, and neither front man is genuine about serving the greater good long term as humanitarians judging by their own actions.

They offer nothing to anyone but themselves!

And this is why both shows are dragging behind creatively because neither host cares about their audience enough to pay for additional amenities or content and develop programming beyond what they offered a decade ago.

That's why Bruce is taking a month off. So people will forget about the Big Call, so he can move on from all the sheepeople!

Both hosts are now just "playing out the string" pre RV and squeezing as much profit out of their audiences as possible in their own currency redemption waiting room.

And sadly their audiences are just too conditioned to see their evil ways. As there literally is no more additional value anywhere to be found in Dinarland.

In fact, Dinarland is dead because of Bruce and RayRen. And each host lacks the moral character to tell anyone of their hold and release plans as each feels it would negatively impact their own pocket books.

And if you honestly search your heart you'll know deep down everything stated above as truth.

And now that you know the truth, what decisions will you make moving forward?

Hopefully a boycott of TNT and The Big Call are in your not so secrete plans.

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP 9/29/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:49 am

LOL.  Wait - so, if the RV is gonna happen this weekend, why is Yosef so focused on inciting a guru riot, demanding these other clowns stop their calls?  Why put so much effort into this?  McKim acted the same way, talked about how the other gurus were all marked for death, how they were on a cabal list and would be destroyed...then McKim was outed and disappeared, because he was a mentally touched psychopath with a drinking problem and a penchant for violence.

Next week will come, no RV, Bruce/Ray will continue their calls, Yosef will be proven a liar (yet again), and the saga will continue for a while longer...

(FOOTNOTE - WINSTON PFEISTER, AKA DC - WAS NOT MARRIED TO CHENEY'S DAUGHTER.  YOSEF CAUGHT IN YET ANOTHER LIE).  Her name is January Serur Pfiester.  She is not related to Dick Cheney.  Yosef is a lying fraud.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP   9/29/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Boycott" - GCR/RV SITREP 9/29/17

Post by Tinef2 Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:18 am

Just when you thought this scam could not get any more bizarre or sleazier .. 

In the past 5-7 years we've learned..

The word  "Imminent" means a new back wall date will be announced shortly. 

ASN is code for,  could-have, should-have if not for a fictional glitch.

Reliable Source, is code for we're lying, it's our fake news, but if we shift/deflect the blame to a fictional character, then you might believe it's not our bad.   

Currency Guru is code for bottom feeding MLM criminal , lower than your everyday criminal, say a crack dealer.. but one degree above an incurable cancerous infection. 

A smart guru is of course an oxymoron , however the only remaining "guru's are dumber than rocks. The fact that the smart ones walked away before legal action , tells you how desperate and stupid the remaining gurus/ con men really are. 

#FBI.gov #IRS.gov #SEC.gov #FTC.gov

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:04 pm

Yosef wrote:Dinarland is dead because of Bruce and RayRen.

And Also because, Dinar Daily never stopped exposing the criminal ways of MANY DINAR GURUS and the LIES! People got to see truth  and have moved on. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum