Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Dreamer's Friday Drama 9/29/17

3 posters

Go down

Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 Empty Dreamer's Friday Drama 9/29/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:34 am

Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 Avatar?id=1625863&m=75&t=1503962754
TED1016
Well It appears popular opinion is pushing this into October. As for most of us that is nothing unusual considering the number of times it has happened in the past. There is only one thing that I can find personal advantageous to us in that those of us who will be paying taxes on this exchange will have to the end of this quarter before the taxes are due. Planed that way or accidental? Who knows?

As for me, I have made a number of promises to my creditors that I would try really hard to catch up on my payment during October. Certainly seems plausible and I suppose they understand. At least I did call them to let my situation known to them. In the morning I have received a call back from the Walmart down the street inviting me in to an interview. I placed the application two months ago. Coincidence?

Most gracious and Heavenly Father, as always is my prayer I will ask You to open the door if this is the direction I am to go. If it does turn out not to be where I am supposed to be, I will continue putting in applications and wait for the “right” door to open. You see Father I have made the mistake of trusting anticipated dates and time only to find myself waiting instead of seeking where I need to be.

Dear Lord God Almighty, as we close down this month over the next couple of days, I want You to know that I am not angry but filed with anticipation knowing that no matter how long this process takes my faith will remain strong and I will try my best to inspire others who I know are in a far worse predicament than I am. These few lines, though typed on a screen, come from my heart. Yours not my will be done.

So my friends, we still need to remain full of hope and plans for our future after the exchange. I come here each morning when few are watching and do my best to plant and nurture seeds of hope for all of us who have taken the time to do great things with whatever amount of money we receive. Just remember to “Pay it Forward” to others with caution and discernment. Don’t make a target of yourselves.

May our God bless each and every one of you who are able to read this today. Peace be with you all and your families. Amen and Amen. “Our Destiny Awaits”

Haloheal
Benys post . " A MIRACLE SHOULD HAPPENED IN THE BANKING AND STOCK EXCHANGE. LOOK FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER.!! WATCH THE OIL FOR GOD SAYS IT'S GOING HIGH, HIGH, HIGH, LOWER, LOWER LOWER BUT GOD SAYS " HE'S PLAYING A YOYO GAME WITH YOU!! SATAN HAS A YOYO. HE SAID LISTEN EVERYTHING I SAID AND LISTEN WELL I AM SAYING!! . BUT GOD SAYS IT'S GONNA CHANGE. " (KIM CLEMENT)

drl
Nothing and I mean nothing that Benny or Kim Clement has predicted has come to fruition. the world is filled with false prophets!

Lula
Many of Kim's prophesies have come to pass. The thing about prophecy is there is no timeline. One speaks what one is hearing God say. When Kim first had the first words about the president it was 10n year ago. The manifestation comes in God's own timing.

Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 Avatar?id=1625862&m=76&t=1503962424
Haloheal
Last night our Toolfan posted Awake in 3D was told to shut down ...

CindyLou
Oh for real Halo??? Woohooo!! I always loved to hear Awake. He really was thorough!

Haloheal
Yes he did . It's anyone's guess from now till the 15th closer to now !

CindyLou
Why do you say the 15th hun? I must have misread something thought all was to be done bybthen.

Haloheal
It is done Cindy but we r just waiting for the go .

Osmosis
Halo - Awake in 3d = Sean David Morton, is now in the big house for IRS fraud. I guess you could say he was asked to be quiet, kinda like Tony was

Haloheal
Interesting Osmosis , who knows lots of surprises will be coming out all the truth is yet to be seen

Gonna retire
Just to be clear, the Awake in 3D Osmosis is talking about is not the same Awake in 3D that was doing the conference calls and coming into Adminbills forum to help everyone, different people even though their first names were the same. FACT

nwmontana
Hi all..Stopping in to say that Sean David Morton IS NOT awake in 3D..Completely different people... be back later

1camman1
adminbill wrote 40m ago THIS IS A VERY QUIET SITE NOW WITH EVERYONE ABANDONING WSOMN FOR THE HOPIUM OF DREAMS.

1camman1
adminbill wrote 37m ago THERE ARE RUMORS ABOUT THE WEEKEND. SOME MORE INTERESTING THAN OTHERS. IF TRUE THE NEWS WILL BE FULL OF IT. IF NOT THEN IT WON'T.

Wizofog14
Admin bill intel has always panned out excellent in the past. Pay no attention

Haloheal
I think it's a discrase that Admin Bill puts down our site . We are allowed to post any intel we want cause we are adults to pick and choose We are not demanded to listen to to only one . this site is about having fun making comments and enjoying each other during this stressful time ...

Tig
I'll 2nd that opinion!!! Wink

Haloheal wrote
1h ago
Wonder why someone that demands respect can't give it . Not being open for things done a different way shouldn't be so upsetting especially when he was about to close his site . I guess he missed the power ...

michw628
I'll 3rd that opinion.....so nice to have "Dreams" which is NOT run like a prison camp; thought he was closing his site anyway

Haloheal
Beny's very excited good hopium ! Lolhttps://www.facebook.com/TheFakeNewsShow/posts/284415782052985

LoveLife
love this site and all the articles and info brought in. think beny is a hoot! and laughing/hoipum has kept me in "the game" : ) much appreciated!

Haloheal
Thanks LoveLife yes the laughter raises the vibration and we r not hurting anyone .

LoveLife
halo--best times I have had in this so far has been at Dreams Smile

Haloheal
Two black weird helicopters went by wonder why ? Hmmmm

Haloheal
LoveLife u r going to make me cry ... all we care about is to help everyone to get through this .

Tbirdd
reading up .. count me in! This site is awesome .. the adminbill stuff is 'crazy, monn' .. I thought he had his hand in helping admin006 get set up.. idk

Sandnsea
?This Site ?Beny and his orginal way of news delivery Would ? Everyone Just To Get Along

Sandnsea
?This Site ?Beny and his orginal way of news delivery Would ? Everyone Just To Get Along

Sandnsea
Please remember 006 didn't wake one day and th out to himself, I'll start a new site! It was only after AdminBill decided to drastically cut his hours and access at WSOMN. 006 was nice enough to give us a place to stay connected and share this crazy journey in any way we want. Just as long as we are respectful. After our membership increased WSOMN made a retire, for whatever reason. Let's just get along.

meek92
Sand I am getting along I deleted my wsomn account...Lol!

azgirl
Nice to not be so controlled over here..Thanks 006!!

Sandnsea
Dreams allows us to connect as people sharing a ride on this rollercoaster

Haloheal
Sand we have no trouble getting along ...

Sandnsea
Halo and 006 ROCKS

meek92
admin006 is Great Man to do this!

cowboy
Adminbill made the decision to cut back and 006 was kind enough to step up. Additionally, IMO, AdminBill was volitile while 006 is stable.

Countrygirl70
do you know what time is Beny's call, Sand?

Sandnsea
Only when he tweets it them he puts it up on YouTube I will be out tonight - Jewish Holiday and I'll be at Temple. I'm sure Halo will post as she's Beny's main Gal.

FlaGal
Hi everyone. ☺️ I just wanted to say that I appreciate this site and everyone here, too. It is such a breath of fresh air! I've been lurking lately because of hurricane prep and recovery, but will be in more again soon. Love to all of you.

Vasothegreek
I see lots of excitements today. Awesome

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 Empty Re: Dreamer's Friday Drama 9/29/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:45 pm

Tedious Ted wrote:Dear Lord God Almighty, as we close down this month over the next couple of days, I want You to know that I am not angry but filed with anticipation knowing that no matter how long this process takes my faith will remain strong and I will try my best to inspire others who I know are in a far worse predicament than I am. These few lines, though typed on a screen, come from my heart. Yours not my will be done.

The LORD God Almighty wrote:Ted! I'm so glad you told me about the true state of your heart - I wouldn't have had a clue otherwise...

NOW LISTEN UP YOU DISGUSTING LITTLE MAGGOT! I DON'T NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT'S REALLY IN YOUR HEART - BEFORE I FORMED YOU IN THE WOMB, I ALREADY KNEW YOU. THESE LITTLE PIECES OF YOURS AREN'T "PRAYERS" - THEY'RE GRANDSTANDING SPEECHES AIMED AT YOUR CONGREGATION IN THE CHAT ROOM, DESIGNED TO LET THEM ALL KNOW HOW "HUMBLE" AND "SPIRITUAL" AND "HUMBLE" AND "HOLY" AND "HUMBLE" YOU ARE!

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO PRAY TO ME, GO INTO YOUR OWN ROOM (NO, NOT THE CHAT ROOM), CLOSE THE DOOR, AND PRAY IN SECRET.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dreamer's Friday Drama   9/29/17 Empty Re: Dreamer's Friday Drama 9/29/17

Post by Ponee Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:31 pm

AMEN - ETHEL BISCUIT!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin