Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/29/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/29/17   Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:01 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2017, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Good Evening, Everybody Welcome to the Big Call. Here we are September 28th. At 6:22pm EST, there is an information blackout regarding the GCR and RV starting at 6:22pm EST for at least 24 hours. Did that keep Bruce from getting some Intel? NO, but it did take place at 6:22pm tonight and it will go for at least 24 hours.

Bruce: Has Iraq put out their new rate so the world can see it yet? No. Question, when will they do it? My understanding is it will happen sometime Sunday. I don’t know exactly when, but sometime Sunday. When I was told this, I was also told Sunday is the first day of their business week. Also, that it will be talked about with another announcement and put on their Jumbotron TV monitors in at least 9 provinces. That is going to be big time.

Bruce: Let’s go back here for a minute. What else is happening here? We know that the Fines and Penalties were supposed to have started this afternoon. Realize they need to go out and be paid prior to us being notified. We also believed the core groups under the Admiral need to be paid out as well. Our understanding is that is occurring and should happen late tomorrow afternoon. That is very positive.

Bruce: When it comes to us, I am going to say it his way, Memos have gone out to the Redemption Centers with the exact schedule for redemption. I don’t know when they are going to start, but I can tell you when they are suppose to end. They are to end Sunday night October 15th at midnight when the Redemption Centers will stop doing exchanges unless a change takes place. John Q Public would start Monday, October 26th. That will be the start date for John Q Public

Bruce: We have the UN Operational rates in place, new Forex for the rates, and new rates for the public. Not the same rates we would have at the Redemption Centers, for the so called privately negotiable rates that we will see. Those rates were on the back screens this morning at HSBC. Then sometime early this afternoon at Wells Fargo, no rates were showing front or back screens. That tells you something there.

Bruce: We know the rates we saw earlier today were moving on up. They were hitting sort of the top end where they wanted to be for the ZIM, well in an advance of what we expected on the dinar. The dong is where it should be, very high, and so was the rupiah slightly below of the level of the dong. You know that we have not declared to the world we are asset back yet. We have not declared it to the world. We have had TRN that has been gold back for over a year. We have an USN that has been in place that is asset back for several weeks now, but we have not declared that yet to the world. When will that occur? I don’t know exactly when it could be. It could be as early as October 1, but could be later than that. I would say it is going to be important that the world knows we have an asset back dollar again, partially gold back but completely asset back. At that point when it is announced, the so called fiat dollar internationally it will no longer be taken and we will have opportunity to use our money, exchange the old dollars we have now and utilize the same time with the new money we will get, the USN notes which probably we probably transition in a month to two years time. As we receive paychecks, money at the banks we will get new notes. Our money will spend in the meantime. It will be a one on one exchange for fiat dollars to USN notes, 1 for 1.

Bruce: What other currencies are doing well right now that are gold back? Russian ruble and Chinese Yuan have gone up in value because they are gold back. Those two currencies are purchasing oil with their gold back rubles and Yuan. That gives value to those currencies. They no longer are having to use the petrol dollar to buy oil. Is the petrol dollar dead yet? I wouldn’t give it too long before it is gone.

Bruce: I think what is interesting is what should happen to us based on the information I have and knowledge of the Redemption Centers and their schedule for exchanges I would say we should have a wonderful weekend. That is what I am going to say about it. I am thinking this is going just about to the very end of the month. The first of October is Sunday. I think we are set to have a wonderful weekend. I think we need to see Fines and Penalties pay out, core groups pay out, and things are moving along briskly tonight and tomorrow. Thing are popping and happening.

Bruce: Large humanitarian sources have been told they will receive funds on Saturday. I think that is going to be an important day. You are in a great place to continue to have faith for this, to continue to believe and be part of a greater community. That is what I want to stay together and do projects together. I talked about Rebuild America and the Veterans Retreat Network. We have plans to get both of those underway and other projects such as community gardens, water filtration, all that needs to be done to rebuild America, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and any other islands that will have us. If we will be welcome without a ton of red tape we will help them. We have the knowledge, the technology, the where-with-all to get things going. I am serious about talking about homes that will last, hurricane proof, highly resistant to strong winds. Also build tornado shelters in those states that have a lot of tornadoes such as Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, etc.

Bruce: Intel wise rates are high. Intel is nonexistence for 24 hours since 6:22 pm EST. I think we are in great shape. Silence is golden. Don’t be sucked into fake news or Intel you read. Don’t worry about it. Just chill out, enjoy tonight, and enjoy tomorrow. Sign up on the new website: bigcalluniverse.com and get ready for a fun weekend.

Bruce: Another thing, we may if we are allowed to, once I have the toll free number, we will send out an email blast to the people who register on our new website: bigcalluniverse.com. That is not the only way you will get the number, I think we will try to see if we throw out an email blast to those who register to our new website: bigcalluniverse.com. I want those who are listening to the Big Call unless you have a group you want to be part of, to consider you will do very well using the number and calling to set your appointment at the Redemption Centers in Canada and US. That does not include Mexico. Mexico will use HSBC and other banks.

Bruce: As far as we know, the Redemption Centers are set up to give us PNR, or Privately Negotiable Rates. I am telling you the rates on the screens this morning, on the back screens, were substantial, way better than we ever thought in the past. Can you privately negotiate these rates higher? Yes you can. Based on the strength of your projects, presentation, or how well you present the fact you want to be a partner with the Big Call Universe to do Rebuild America and work with our Veterans.

Bruce: That is it for tonight. I am excited for you and for us and our community. I want to thank you for listening so faithfully. I do expect this to be our last call officially. I do expect to move into our new home of Big Call universe and start working on our podcast scenario. I know you will have a lot of things you will be doing as we are. We are not going to hit the ground running on day one, because there is a lot to do. You have to get doing with your own banking, financial money managers, CPAs, attorneys, family office, etc. and you may be looking at new real estate, a new ride.

Bruce: I want you to enjoy this. This is not a job for you. I am not trying to hire you. I want some of you to be part of this great project. I just want you to know that is my heart, my vision. You know what we are thinking about and how we plan to come together. All have a beautiful night and get some sleep and we are looking forward to a wonderful weekend. Thank you Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven, and Kent. Good night everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

NOTE FROM PINKROSES TO THE BIG CALL AND BRUCE:

Thank you for all you have given to all of us in sharing your heart, your dreams, your plans with such kindness, sincerity, and love. We appreciate you and your team very much for all your efforts and time you have given to all of us that are part of Big Call Universe. Thank you from our hearts to your hearts. May you all be blessed and all your dreams come true for you and your families always,

Light, love and hugs,
Pinkroses
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/29/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: