Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Heather Finally Surfaces   9/27/17 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Heather Finally Surfaces 9/27/17

Go down

Heather Finally Surfaces   9/27/17 Empty Heather Finally Surfaces 9/27/17

Post by Ssmith on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:50 pm

Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf11 hrs ·

i have been asked for years, "how will you enforce the 'filings?'"inquisitors' first inherent error...thinking i was the only one who did those filings...second, the use of "you"...and third, the use of "enforce"...just sayin'ALL IS...ALL DID...ALL ON! ~ Heather Finally Surfaces   9/27/17 1f497.png?v=2.2Heather Finally Surfaces   9/27/17 1f497.png?v=2.2Heather Finally Surfaces   9/27/17 1f497.png?v=2.2 hatjMonster Black Hole Spotted Orbiting Each Other For 1st Time EverFor the first time ever, scientists have directly spotted a pair of supermassive black holes orbiting each other, a new study suggests. This orbital motion — which was…untold-universe.org

Heather Finally Surfaces   9/27/17 Safe_image.php?d=AQC7O_LTMmFN-ppt&w=526&h=296&url=https%3A%2F%2Fimg.purch

Monster Black Hole Spotted Orbiting Each Other For 1st Time Ever

For the first time ever, scientists have directly spotted a pair of supermassive black holes orbiting each other, a new study suggests. This orbital motion — which was…
untold-universe.org

Heather Finally Surfaces   9/27/17 15492239_229120524179992_2825176018122147044_n

Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf
11 hrs ·
YouTube

to my ex-cousin in-law, Peter Schiff: Well if it couldn't be me, Max is the next best candidate to make sure everyone has fun with this debate!

to warren: when you asked me, "where should we invest?", and i said, "in the people"...i did not mean you should up investments in human trafficking via monetary instruments...i meant "empower the people, the ONLY original source of value"...johnathan d. betts and karl langenstein, ditto to you...lol
...and wells fargo...thank you...too hilarious...purportedly third largest bank telling customers to freeze their credit because equifax (owned by the banks) got hacked...
all systems are Original systems, all ways always...there is a difference between being "hacked" and "locked out" ...now you know...and now the planet gets complete context.
in love ~ Heather Finally Surfaces   9/27/17 1f497
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum