Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Iraq's Fiscal Year starts when?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RVRV

PostSubject: Iraq's Fiscal Year starts when?   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Does Iraq's GOI fiscal year start October 1 or January 1?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ECOE
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Iraq's Fiscal Year starts when?   Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:18 pm

January 1st.

Due to my having learned the truth about the unethical levels of censorship that take place and the underlying agenda of the Management here at the OOM Site, and having witnessed first hand that completely unsubstantiated lies are fabricated by certain Chat Room Moderators, and although completely fabricated are believed by the OOM Management with zero chance of rebuttal or enabling of the truth to be told, I will not attend this doorstep again and have removed all posts to the forum I've ever made. Good luck to all Members here at OOMF.

Last edited by ECOE on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I stand corrected :-))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Iraq's Fiscal Year starts when?   Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:38 pm

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/eco_fis_yea-economy-fiscal-year

January 1st.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Iraq's Fiscal Year starts when?   Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:46 pm

OkieFan wrote:
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/eco_fis_yea-economy-fiscal-year

January 1st.

good catch. wierd how the oct date was used without checking first
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TDHSC

PostSubject: Re: Iraq's Fiscal Year starts when?   Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:57 pm

New Fiscal Year for most all U.S.A. federal agencies starts on October 1. (I work for one.)

Maybe this little slip proves the post about the RV by Oct. 1 was a little smoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moosetracks

PostSubject: Re: Iraq's Fiscal Year starts when?   Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:30 am

Well...let's hope that where theres a little smoke there will be a little fire Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Iraq's Fiscal Year starts when?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: