Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat Call Notes 9/25/17

3 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 9/25/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:22 am

(Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 25-September-2017

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=101760087

[Music: I Feel Like Something Good is About to Happen]

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! Today is Marvelous Monday, September 25, 2017, with yours truly RayRat98 here. Where are we? I can’t help but laugh. I sent out an update over the weekend, and from members reports, some others went on the attack. It does seem like the information was accurate to a degree.

“SUPPOSEDLY” ABADI ANNOUNCED NO RELEASE OF ECONOMIC REFORMS DUE TO POLITICAL UNREST IN THE COUNTRY.

CITIZENS ARE UPSET….SUNDAY PAYS AT NEW RATE ARE REPORTED AS CANCELED

Citizens were upset because they were hearing that their pay would not be at the new rate as they had expected. Sure enough, someone called me and said they had been paid in Iraq, but not at the new rate. You already know about the politics of Iraq. They are voting on the Kurdish independence referendum, and it will be hours before we have information on that. Over here, apparently from the ‘private’ side of things, banking people are still on an all-time high expectation of things happening. We did see an IMF report saying that whatever the Kurds do, it won’t affect the finances of the country. Most of us just want to go to the bank, and anything that interferes with that becomes a problem. We have our government people to handle the political side. I didn’t get involved in this out of interest in Iraq and its citizens, but for the opportunity to exchange. Of course we will do great things once we have exchanged, but we have to get to that bridge before we cross it.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: When Abadi said that the RV was being cancelled, due to politics, do you know how long that will be? ?
A: Abadi didn’t say the RV has been cancelled, but that the economic reforms would be delayed even though they have already been completed. So frankly, I don’t know.

Q: Your post on Sept 16 related to a bank contact of yours mentioning the IQD was now connected to SDRs has not been mentioned since; I am hopeful you can share some on this. [RR: I haven’t heard anything further.] I researched the IMF site and nothing other than for years now IRAQ receives credits from the SDR system to assist them in their financial needs is the only thing that shows up there on that site. Have you gotten any clarity from your bank contact who brought this to you? [RR: No.] The info you shared seems to or could have implied they were part of the side of the SDR basket that actually loaned to other countries. We all look for positive info about their strength as a very wealthy nation and this info you shared appeared as if they turned the corner to what we learn here as them being possibly the wealthiest country in the world. Have you gotten any updated info about this topic? [RR: No.]

Q: Have you heard anything lately about taxes?
A: No. Where do we stand now? Are we still in the month of September?
A: That was what they told the citizens, but with these new developments, that might delay things, or not. I just don’t know; we’ll just have to wait it out and see.

Q: Have you heard of an age limit for the 80/20 split for the Zim? If you are in your seventies, will they still spread it out for 25 years? You probably have addressed this one already, but I did not get a chance to hear it.
A: No, from my sources, no age was discussed. It’s a 25 year contract. They did make reference that it can be passed on to someone else, so your heirs can receive the rest of the contract.

Q: 1) Last week we thought that This Week would finally be The week. Do You still feel that way? A: I don’t know, there’s just not enough information coming out with this Kurdish scenario, etc.
2) Does your Zim scenario still hold as the Expected way it will shake out? Any changes?
A: My Zim info is from an authoritative source. Now, they don’t call the shots, they are just reporting the plan to me. I can only rely on that until something else surfaces. There have been no changes that I have heard.
3) Is the Kurd referendum a non-issue or is it a problem for announcing our RV This Week?
A: I believe it’s a non-issue, but it is a good scapegoat for them to spin things.

Q: Ray, you continually encourage us to take our time in exchanging dinar. I understand the theory behind that advice. I’m thinking that same advice doesn’t apply to the dong, since the dong won’t increase in market value. Is that correct?
A: Apparently you missed the call where I referenced a possible across-the-board manipulation of the rates affecting all of them, not just the dinar. We wait for the public release, see which ones change, and to what degree. Whenever you hear the RV has happened, we wait and assess the situation for each currency.

Q: I just came back from Iceland where my son & his wife are stuck until visas come through, therefore; I left a 25k note with him. I understand about the ‘gift letters’, should I still send a gift letter to them for the 25k note I left with them (not sure if it’s a certain amount that has to have a gift letter or if this info still stands)? My son can come back to the states but not his wife until her visa is approved, said to be about a year.
A: It doesn’t hurt to send a gift letter anyway, so do that.

Q: It now appears that the Kurdistan issue was, in fact, important to the RV, since it evidently derailed it, at least temporarily. Any word on what effect a positive vote from Kurdistan for independence will have, since it appears the vote will be for independence?
A: No word on the effects, as yet.

Live questions

865/404 caller: I appreciate your banking sources are still ready for this, regardless of the Kurdish referendum. I notice that polling hours have been extended there, with 75% of the population voting. Are the Iraqis focusing on the referendum as we are?

RayRen: There has been no comment on that.

Caller: But the citizens are upset about the situation, and especially at the pay rates?

RayRen: We only have reports that the new rate didn’t kick in, not that they are upset. They are already upset about the situation in the country.

Caller: How is this being handled from the religious standpoint? Or is this about watching the left hand while the right hand is doing stuff?

RayRen: I don’t know; there has been no comment on that, so it’s not an issue.

631 caller: Your job, if you decide to take it, is to unravel the ball of string that started last Saturday… It’s confusing because they said that the Kurds were dropping the issue for two years, yet they are now voting on it. This reeks of what Kuwait did – they said that they would not be revaluing, and that afternoon they did revalue. Are we just waiting again?

RayRen: I believe that the Kurds are serious about wanting their independence; this is just bad timing. But they are not after what we are after, which is money. They want freedom from oppression and a voice in their own future. That’s different from what we are looking for.

Caller: If they want to have their own country, how does that affect Iraq? Will we be waiting for another year?

RayRen: I don’t think that is something we have to worry about. Our banking contacts are still on high expectancy, looking extremely good for this week, from that angle. Sure we could go into October – we just don’t have enough data to determine that, one way or another. We just have to wait and see how it plays out; as for dates, we are in limbo, but we still feel good about the revaluation itself. Hopefully we will have additional information by Wednesday, if we aren’t already at the bank.

610 caller: If you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822.

RayRen: I am looking forward to the day I can say, “You are relieved of duty!” We just decided to do a meet-and-greet for the 14. October here in Raleigh NC. Hopefully it will be a post-RV event; mark your calendar.

406 caller: We’ve heard in the past that if we want to get the contract rates, we need to have a good cause, humanitarian or philanthropic. We don’t know who will be listening or will make up their minds on that. Do we know anything about that?

RayRen: So far as I know, the contract rate has nothing to do with your plans. At one time, we tried to figure this out based on information we received, and we thought that the bank person had that authority, that he would present the contract rates to the bank customer that was more likely to make it more profitable for everyone involved. So we wanted to impress that banking person with good, methodical plans for long-term investments with that particular bank. That’s what I would base it on, if I were the banker in question: good investment plans rather than spend, spend, spend. But we don’t know if that will be the case. We have asked bankers about that, and they had no knowledge of contract rates, not really concrete and definitive. If this were to pop today, I wouldn’t know where to send you to get contract rates; you’ll just have to ask. One member said his banker saw contract rates on the screen as well as international rates, so it’s still a big question mark for us.

Caller: We have so few cities in Montana, and not many of the bigger banks, so I’m always concerned I’m going to have to travel somewhere to exchange. I am wondering if there are specific banks to check in with for contract rates.

RayRen: I would think that only some banks have the training on contract rates, so be mentally ready to travel to exchange. Also, some should plan on traveling anyway, if you don’t want local people all up in your business. The best way to handle that is to do your business other than in your local town, especially if you live in a small town. A city of 100,000 two states away works better– no one knows you there anyway, so you can do what you need to do, and still stay anonymous. Even if they do talk about your multi-million dollar business, you live two states away.

Caller: Also I have a question about amounts of dinar. If we have, say, two million dinar, what advice would you give for those who want to do more with that amount? Is there an upper or lower limit on the contract rate?

RayRen: The amount of the currency is irrelevant to the contract rates. If you want that rate, go after it. Years ago, there was a suggestion that 20 million dinar might be the upper limit, but we just don’t know on that. If you want the contract rate, go after it. I have no idea how much money is available about the contract level, so it’s a race to get in and get out. Sooner or later, the contract money will run out, if the contract rate is even available.

571 caller: It’s going to be possible to exchange just a bit here, and a bit there, correct? And there will still be redemption centers (which are part of the banks), right? So nobody has to panic…

RayRen: Yes; I intend to shop all of them, and go to the place with the best rates.

847 caller: If (with Zim), 80% goes to the charities, and 20% is allocated to us, and we get 5% per month, then what happens to the other 15%.

RayRen: You are not understanding the deal; there is no 15% left over. You get allocated 20%, and let’s say that works out at 2,000,000 (on a 100 T note). The bank keeps the capital, and pays yout 5% per month [of that two million], every month for 25 years. So you will receive $100,000 per month, or $1,200,000 per year, and you will continue to receive that for a further 24 years. Does that answer your question?

918 caller: Even if Barzani wins the referendum, it’s still going to take three years to work out the details, according to the news articles I have read. On Fox, they were showing tanks on the borders; it looks to me like a lot of posturing. Your opinion?

RayRen: I stay out of those political discussions; it’s safer and keeps me calmer.

506 caller: Can you put me in touch with the other caller from Montana? Maybe we can travel together.

RayRen: That lady has already hung up, so I couldn’t if I wanted to.

847 caller: My wife was listening to the news, and there was something about the Federal Reserve. It seems they are not going to raise interest rates, and they are getting ready to pay down the debt because the economy will be roaring along. Meanwhile, Turkey has the strongest military in the Middle East, and they don’t want to see the Kurds come one inch across the border. So tanks on the border is a big deal.

718 caller: How many trillion Zim notes would you have to have to participate in the 80/20 deal?

RayRen: At least one. But you don’t know exactly what notes they are taking, if you are under the impression it’s the trillion notes only. Now, some years back, Tony and I were told to get the 100T and 50T notes, but we don’t know for sure if those are the only ones that will be exchanged. So I would get at least one…

NH caller: I have some Zim, 10 and 20 billion; will those lose six zeros, too?

RayRen: I can tell you what I was told, that six zeros are coming off across the board, off every denomination. This contradicts what some others are saying, but that is the information I received two weeks ago. Obviously that is bad news for those holding millions or billions only. You can counteract that with a strategy, or by buying more in the trillion range.

Caller: If 80% goes to a Zimbabwe charity, they would then get less, right?

RayRen: Numerically, yes. But there are greater reasons for knocking off these six zeros, and that is the end result. I can only go with what I’m told. I would maybe buy at least one 100 T note. If you delete six zeros from 100 T, you still have 100 million. If you knock six zeros off (say) 100 M Zim note, you get 100. So use the information so you can have more than one plan. The same with taxation: we don’t know for sure if it will be taxed or will not be taxed. We do know that it won’t be more than 50%, so if you set 50% aside, you’ll be okay, and if it’s not taxed, you’re even better off. Make a plan for each contingency. For every action, there is a reaction; what is your reaction? We give you multiple possible actions, so that you can plan your reactions in advance. Then you only need to know the reality.

Closing Statement

The way things are unfolding, the true reality may not present itself in the first moment. So we wait 24 hours or even 48 hours to ascertain the true reality. Most of us have been waiting for years, so what’s the hurry? Unless you want the contract rates, there is no need to rush down to the bank. How do we even know the final screen rates? We wait until we do know. Maybe we’ll have to wait six months – will that kill you, if you KNOW what the rates will be then, if in six months the rates will be double what they are this week?

If you need to handle a situation, we’ll come up with strategies to deal with them, collectively. When you have all the information, everything changes. We’ve been in the dark on this entire ride. When the RV happens, then we step into the light. We might not be experiencing all of the light; we may be partially in darkness. It’s a currency, not a stock. Stocks go up and down, and if you don’t move at the right moment, it can be gone. This is the currency of the country; it might fluctuate by pennies, but it won’t hurt to wait a few days if we need to. Waiting it our best strategic move (for the non-contract people). If we wait, we can learn who has the best buy and sell rates, for example, if we need to unload a few notes. Waiting has many advantages. There are some things you are yet to be made aware of. The waiting process will make all that better. Waiting can become your best friend on this ride. We will send out what information we came, and if warranted, we can have another call. In the meantime…

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes  9/25/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 9/25/17

Post by Tinef2 Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:41 pm

The only thing on all-time high alert is your fraudulent activities. 

Ie, providing false MLM material for profit ... as well knowingly inducing & soliciting donations from pure made up fiction is the act of a criminal ..  

#FBI.gov #SEC.gov #IRS.gov #FTC.gov

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Post by Majek Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:37 pm

How does Ray continue to get away with his fraudulent activities week after week month after month year after year? He's not the only asshole ripping people off. Wouldn't you think somebody by now would stop all this nonsense? I want to see Ray get his arrogant egotistical ass caught and stopped.

Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:38 pm

As long as Ray has got people to believe him it will continue, because there are not enough people to complain, there stuck on being rich, why would you want to bit the hand that feeds you? Meaning feeding you your going to  rich, of course they don't know the difference between night & day, because the gurus has convince them . 
     A bunch of no bodies has convince that your going to be rich,what's wrong with this picture?not only that they have a track record of being wrong for years, a sucker is born every minute of the day.As far as being arrested for fraud, well little by little, they are being arrested , but its up to the so called investors to speed up the process. To say enough is enough.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum