Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Yosef - "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17

3 posters

Go down

Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 Empty Yosef - "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:11 am

Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 Image1

Human Angel Services
Frequently Asked Questions

Aloha Human Angels,

We've received a few hundred emails today requesting to know the difference between member and subscription plans--plus other relevant funding, project and compliance oversight questions. As such, HAS put together a FAQ sheet as to answer all your repeating questions.

Again, we thank you for your sincere interest in Human Angel Services (HAS) and appreciate that you care enough to inquire about how and why we do what we do. So here goes:

------

The term "Member" means that you shave sent your email into the Human Angel Services website or Clarion Call/Church Bank website, and/or registering your project or showing your desire to receive the Tetelestai alert notification.

Being a "Member" allows you partial access the HAS website (not including projects, volunteers or archives sections) at no cost as well as free viewing of our on-line daily digital philanthropic publication named "ethic magazine."

And while "members" can investigate our website and subscription plans should you desire to get involved in the HAS Tier 1 debt relief or Tiers 2-8 project funding opportunities, there is a subscription fee required for that level of participation. That's why the "Member" level was designed, as to service those less fortunate who cannot afford to subscribe, yet still want to participate at a basic commitment level with the Human Angels mercy movement.

There are currently over 56,000 non subscribing members in the HAS family going back to August 1, 2017.

Founder

The "Founder" plan is a quarterly billed $25 subscription service that includes full access to all areas of the HAS website, debt relief and micro project funding submission opportunities at the micro level (Tier 2, 3 & 4). And while no project is ever guaranteed for funding, we do look at Founder projects with a more open mind because in our estimation, micro finance is most important segment to be funding. These type of grants include start and small businesses, impoverished neighborhood funding and post-natural disaster businesses.

A "Founder" plan also includes a debt relief account up to $100,000 that will pay off bills directly to the issuing debt organization. And while it's not straight cash in hand, direct bill paying can free up cash in other areas of your life as to improve the quality of life for every human angel and their family. Not a bad thing for $8.33 per month for three months with no long-term commitment.

Be advised the "Founder" plan currently yields a 35% subscription rate for HAS.

Cornerstone

The "Cornerstone" plan is the annually billed $100 subscription which gives you 15 months of worry free access to all areas of the site, and qualifies every Human Angel to participate at any level of funding HAS offer up to $100 million. And do so for less than $7.00 per month taking each "Cornerstone" through all of 2017 sand 2018 worry free about both the RV and having a back up funding mechanism (Historic Bonds already SKR'd with Bank of China) should the RV persist well into 2018.

In our humble estimation at HAS, the "Cornerstone" plan is by far the best value and why it's currently our most popular subscription plan yielding 60% of our initial subscriptions.

Benevolent

Our "Benevolent" plan is a charitable gifting subscription. It's an annually billed at $1,000 up front but includes "Cornerstone" plans for 15 Human Angels--some who may hold currency, may not or have no idea that an RV is even happening.

Imagine giving 15 people "Cornerstone" gift certificate during the holiday season and making them eligible for $100,000 in debt relief and up to $100 million in project funding through 2018. Not to mention all the informative humanitarian information and support aspects of the HAS website via project funding, project compliance, volunteer portal and philanthropic archives to access in full.

Making the "Benevolent" plan the greatest good for the most people should you have the resources to bless others. This plan is now yielding 5% of HAS subscriptions thus far.

Funding

People consistently ask about our funding capacity, and our response is the same every time: we are a private organization that by NDA must keep our funding status between ourselves and the banks we do business with. Thus, HAS will never reveal our current or future funding capacity at anytime, for any reason. That said, please continue submitting your projects up to $100 million. We can take up to 10,000 on our Project Funding Exchange (PFX) and currently have 4,120 as of Sunday evening at midnight.

Remember, HAS is not a currency website here to reveal the ins and outs of the GCR/RV. And while that may be where we first met, HAS is a Post-RV performance project funding and compliance mechanism--built to manifest consistent project creations, as well as deliver a full array of other humanitarian resources for the entire global humanitarian community… so we may all begin "healing the should of the world" together.

Compliance

Many are upset they will be put through compliance protocol in order to get their project funded.

However, if you understand the legal ramifications of granting funds at any level, you'll not only understand how and why compliance must be done to release monies, but be grateful HAS has created such a grass roots compliance element that can safely and digital red-line construction ready projects through a proven compliance platform, that frees up project operators and funding parters who know what it takes to be successful.

Now if you have your own funds through say a currency redemption then by all means you may do whatever you want at any amount, at any pace you desire, less HAS compliance. However, if you're going to use the HAS funding mechanism for future humanitarian or job creation projects funding or even running your projects through our compliance platform regardless of currency redemptions, then yes an appropriate and rigorous level of project compliance will be mandatory.

As HAS feels eventual all will see the need for such compliance and HAS will become one of this Human Angel community's most valuable Post-RV tools to achieving your philanthropic goals because everyone who uses HAS compliance will enjoy consistency, credibility and peace of mind about where, when, to whom and in what amounts their money is going.

Hard to put a price on that, but less than $10 per month seemed more than fair to HAS. We believe in time you'll feel the same way.

-------

Hope this FAQ helped answer many of your questions. Please keep them coming. We get better by answering all concerns, you make HAs better for voicing your opinions. Thank you!

God is with us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:18 am

Yosef:

I've listened to MANY of your phone calls & you were always stating the HAS Website was being developed for ALL Human Angels wanting to dedicate their lives to "Heal the Soul of the World." You said you were developing this website as a resource point for anyone needing information about many aspects of Philanthropy. I spoke to you on calls where I dedicated my time & my suggestions to assist you & Showme with suggestions about what would be most helpful to assist me in my work POST RV.

Originally I only needed to provide my email address to be a part of your projects & to utilize the HAS website. Then you required a business plan to become eligible for project consideration. Now you indicate a required purchase of membership is required to utilize your site. You even discouraged me from buying ZIM since I would not need it because your Group would be helping me. It's all there on our recorded conversations; You said "We'll give you all you need for your Autism projects, you don't have to worry about a thing."

I am 60 years old, I'm single & barely surviving on a SSD income that rarely covers my Medical & my living expenses. I don't have a computer to prepare a business plan since I was waiting on the RV you incorrectly predicted numerous times so far to buy one. I don't have any money to pay for your now required membership by October 1st.

Why did you previously make so many assurances about our unlimited utilization of the HAS Website? Why did you assure us of our ability to submit our projects for your funding review without membership requirements? You DID say that Moshe would be using his unlimited funding resources to help with our projects & NO MEMBERSHIP WAS REQUIRED.

Why can't you start your "Top Down Philanthropy" projects by providing a free website to help us prepare for the blessing. You always said: "help your family first" then they can help you while you were calling us "your family."

I'm heartbroken your Website & your Unlimited Funding by Moshe is only supporting Human Angels with the money to purchase a membership.

I prayed with you & for you & now my prayers go unanswered because I don't have money for a membership within your select group. I'll continue to pray for you & your projects but I feel you've turned your back on me.

IHS,

Angelisa

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Frequently Asked Questions" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/25/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:34 pm

This is all quite clearly a scam opportunity. If the RV is really happening, why does Yosef need anyone's subscription money anyway? Surely he'll have ample funds?

And if he wants it as a sign of "commitment", then surely it's peanuts from people who are similarly going to be immensely wealthy as a result of the RV, and really no sign of commitment at all.

This level of fees only makes sense if Yosef doesn't really believe that the "RV" is happening.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:18 pm

Wait - so Yosef claims that people will have $40T from one 10T ZIM note...but he needs 9 bucks/month to subscribe??????????????

He has a sliding scale for different subscription levels.  Why?  He has charitable gifting programs, but you must subscribe.  Why?

His intel has been wrong 100% of the time.  Not 99%.  100%.  The repeal bill won't even be voted on - remember when he claimed the USNs were embedded in that bill?  Then they weren't, and they were released.  But now they'll REALLY be released before Oct 1st.  So when Oct 1st comes and goes with nothing happening, will people continue to subscribe for the benevolent Yosef's nonsense?  How is it that someone so pompous, so arrogant, can be wrong 100% of the time, then claim that your lack of belief is the reason why his intel never happens...and you'd pay this man every month for that?

It's an absolute scam of the highest order.  He does not have any where near 55K people signed up for anything, another lie.

Yosef's accomplice and fraud enabler is Todd Boschee:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/todd-boschee-64290a72/

Chief Executive Officer
Company Name ShowMe Changes
Dates Employed Jan 2017 – Present
Employment Duration 9 mos
Location Worldwide
At ShowMe Changes we rise each morning with the sense of urgency to bring comfort and relief to a hurting world with financial assistance programs in a variety of vertical categories delivered with love and compassion while giving each and every recipient their God given and deserved dignity.

Also this, a network marketing biz:

Owner Operator
Company Name WP Weight Loss & Wealth Creation
Dates Employed Mar 2017 – Present
Employment Duration 7 mos
Location Medicine Hat, AB
We help people with there health needs while helping them create wealth for them and there family. We care enough about people to make a difference in there lives

Todd is a scam artist.  He is linked to Philip Tilton, Steffen Rowe, and Dr. WC

The loose string has been pulled, and the masks will come flying off very very soon.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef2 Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:00 pm

May I call you Yosse..

I would be honored to become a full-fledged HAS-been if you will have me..  

I would love to be a paid "member" and give my $25, plus mind, spirit & postage .. 

Does this come with a tee-shirt, foil hats, cape's and is there a secret hand shake ... I love secret hand shakes let me tell you about the one I learned from my college fraternity.  

Q: Does the "membership" have a cool meeting hall,  dorm or group housing? Can I get me own room cause I sleep in my underwear.. Also, will the cult, I mean "the club" move anytime soon to parts unknown like Guyana or the middle of nowhere Texas, cause I promised to call my mom everyday .. 

Also is there wifi ... my employer said I can work from "home" so I guess home could be a hut in the middle of a field , like on Survivor. 

Lastly , I have some dietary issues like gluten-free communion hosts, kosher chicken.. preferably cooked and not freshly killed on an alter. My favorite flavor kool-aid is grape ..not too much sugar but no artificial poisons.

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:50 pm

Yosef,

A lot of red flags kicking up brother as it relates to what the implied “intent” was and what the reality now is. You have been a voice of reason in representing the real value being the projects; the work that needs to be done. The empowerment that will follow. That work requires human hands; volunteers.

You state in your update that people are getting quads. I am sure you own currency. If so you are getting quads as well. Why would you need help paying for a site?

You state that 1’s of thousands of people are enrolled. If 5,000 people paid a subscription, that would generate a half a million a month in revenue. I have ran sites. It does not cost a fraction of that. Why necessary then?

Further to the point, if these funds are only to pay for the site, are you going to stop charging when you are cash flow positive? Are you going to starting decreasing the enrollment fee when you have real numbers?

Are you willing to provide transparency as to how these funds are being utilized? Thus holding H.A.S. as an example for all?

Please tell us and show us you are different, and not just another ‘Humanus / Jerzy” trying to cash in on good people’s intentions. Please use this opportunity to re-instill Faith in our fellow man, namely in you brother.

Anonymous

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum