Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media

Go down

Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media Empty Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:37 am

Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media

Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media NB-216466-636416741065735437

Friday 22 September

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
denied the Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , Friday, possession of the last satellite channel belonging to him, adding that the prime minister always calls that media organizations are not the property of the parties or politicians, and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media and credibility.

"The prime minister stresses on all occasions his commitment to the independence of the Iraqi media and his support for the free and objective speech, in addition to his appreciation for the effective national role played by the media in supporting the fighters and the liberation battles," the office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News.

The office denied, according to the statement, "unequivocally what is being raised about the existence of a satellite channel owned by Prime Minister Haider Abadi and continued to him," pointing out that "Abadi always calls for the media institutions and satellite channels belong to the parties or political figures, and not monopoly the media By them, as it works to maintain the independence of the media and credibility to do his part to clarify the facts of the citizens. "

On September 19, 2017, Prime Minister Haider Abadi met with a group of media and political analysts and demanded that there be a national address for the benefit of the people.

LINK

Abadi denies having a satellite channel and stresses the independence of the Iraqi media 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum