Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence

Go down

Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence Empty Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:18 am

Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence

Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence NB-216489-636416890332556062

Friday, September 22,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
described the President of the region of Kurdistan , Iraq , Massoud Barzani, on Friday, the region that stands at the "crossroads and either slavery or freedom, while noting the willingness to open a dialogue with the federal government after the referendum.

Barzani said in a speech to a rally in Erbil and attended Alsumaria News, "We are ready to conduct a dialogue with the central government after the referendum, who prevent us from the referendum they are trying to harm our dignity," stressing that "irreversible to a failed experiment."

"We are ready to cooperate with the Iraqi army and the coalition to fight the Da'ash," Barzani said, calling on the public to "go on September 25 to the polls to vote for the independence of Kurdistan."

Barzani said that "the state of Kurdistan will be for all components of religious and national and sectarian and will be a democratic and parliamentary state," pointing out that "we must be ready to sacrifice for our freedom."

LINK

Barzani: We are at the crossroads of either slavery or freedom and independence 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum