Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Yosef - "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/21/17

2 posters

Go down

Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 Empty Yosef - "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/21/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:31 am

Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 Image2

Where are all the Trump supporters? Better yet, why we're there any ever given how blatantly dirty it was?

Talk about an Orange Crush?

Just so everyone knows this burner President Trump signed the Executive Order RV'ing America today, which forced the USNs into play, not because he wanted to but because He and BiBi gave the Chinese no other choice but to eliminate the USD openly from existence.

Their alternative was prosecution before an international war crimes tribunal. They chose to walk away from every position at the last second and take credit for solving Middle East Peace.

That was their legacy end game. Collateral damage sure, but the result will engender such peace in the world who really cares what the history archives tell us was actually real.

Those cabal clowns literally waited until the last possible second. Now was that by benevolent design? No.

Malevolent choice? It's the only explanation--think about it--together they create me unthinkable levels of chaos and death only to suddenly leave as heroes with less than a whimper and family amnesty.

Notice too how all of this new Mueller information is suddenly spilling out into the press. In essence prosecuting Trump in the media so there's no need for a trial.

That was and is the Elders.

As for the manipulated and catastrophic weather events... it makes one wonder what PR did to deserve not one but two devastating hurricanes--spiritually speaking.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-storm-maria/hurricane-maria-clobbers-puerto-rico-plunges-island-into-darkness-idUSKCN1BT1RW

Wasn't the USA, Inc domiciled there? IRS? Federal Reserve Bank? FEMA?

And what about Florida and Houston? Same thing? Different? Or both?

What if God was benevolently letting all these low lying communities, cities and nations know that the cabal industries of oil, gas and chemicals were finished, and that the earth axis tilt is real, and soon His ocean waters will be rising to absorb their land.

Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 Image1

You know... maybe these hurricanes were a little "heads up" of what His larger plans were moving forward.

And that these "week in advance" forecasted storms were just His gentle way of reminding residents that larger weather related events were slated to arrive by His merciful hand.

Never to rebuild there.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/as-flooded-houston-neighborhoods-dry-out-residents-wonder-are-they-worth-the-risk/2017/09/14/cc9e983c-93ed-11e7-aace-04b862b2b3f3_story.html?utm_term=.aee4de4d500f

As for the two earthquakes in the general Mexico City area, those were both benevolent operations meant to destroy deep underground cabal hideaway bases.

Notice how both quakes were equidistant between both North and South America's.

Some big, well known names were eliminated in those vaporizations.

Hey where are the Bushes? Rockefellars? DuPonts? Astors? Vanderbilts? Warburgs? Lizards? Oppenhieiners? Loebs?

In hiding is where. Or are they? Everybody is chalked. Including former Federal Reserve Board member families.

Sadly the above ground rumbles took down extremely week structures and caused severe civilian losses of life.

Collateral damage personified. Give to get I suppose. Sobeit.

God is with us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  9/21/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/21/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:46 am

I get it now - all natural disasters are orchestrated to purge the world of bad people, got it.  So the people who have had their lives absolutely destroyed by hurricanes and earthquakes are just collateral damage for benevolent Asians who now run the world.  The people of PR and Mexico are non-Anglos, though, so not sure why they are now suffering.

But Yosef says they deserved it, so...OK, got it.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum