Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Yosef - "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/21/17

2 posters

Go down

Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 Empty Yosef - "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/21/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:26 am

Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 Image1

Humanity is now in a real window to finally achieving its sovereign freedom.

No other way to explain it.

The USNs were released.

The Congress was by-passed.

So any day now, any way.

The US military has been in a position since the markets closed on Wednesday to implement martial law if necessary.

The Chinese have enacted a release strategy that GUARANTEES an American RV in the month of September--as to set up a new Eastern world aligned global governance starting in October.

This includes the removal of Trump and Netanyahu. As well as Kim Jong-un.

Anyone blocking progress no matter how public will be removed.

The cabal dies in September... permanently and forever. Sobeit.

Think about that statement of fact. In your lifetime. With revaluing currency in hand.

Historic stuff and you're actively participating Pre-RV.

So let's talk about life Post RV.

There's great responsibility with great wealth. You know that.

You also know to lay low for a few months until you learn how to handle everything.

We're hearing the redemption bankers will be asking you how much money you need for the next 90 days in this spirit.

Here's what you may not know.

It's difficult giving away money. Beyond the moral responsibility, there's a legal one that puts the onus on you to ensure that funds go to people and projects who will do no harm.

Compliance is the mechanism that not only protects the community, but yourself and your family.

The Human Angel Services (HAS) has a compliance mechanism already developed to ensure that your harvested RV funds go to do no harm projects as well as maintain eyes in the prize after initial funding decisions have long been made.

This is the primary reason Post RV to joining the Human Angel website and movement as a dynamic funding source yourself -- on-line compliance.

Seems like a small thing, a boring thing, but when you're moving that much money too so many different parts of the world, all with their own laws and customs, a reliable compliance portal becomes a critical tool in achieving your humanitarian goals with a peaceful heart.

Post RV responsibilities to yourself, home, family, community and country changes radically and permanently... overnight.

So you must change with the times or get steam rolled by the times.

You're going to need help understanding next steps of how to safely and competently proceed. We all are.

Best to do as a member of a group all going through the same thing until you're up to speed on what this blessing actually requires to manage and enjoy.

Please sign up today and encourage your friends and family to do the same at www.humanangelservices.com.

Together let's join forces in on-line community committed to helping each other navigate our blessed but burdened new lives.

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/21/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Compliance" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/21/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:42 am

Excited.  Can't wait to see Trump gone and the RV all happen in the next week.  I'll be rushing to sign up for Yosef's post-RV guidance on how to spend my trillions.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum