Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/21/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/21/17   Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:24 am

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everyone to the Big Call tonight. Many of us were looking for a speech by Abadi tonight. He did make a speech that was aired at 2:15 EST today that did get aired and it was seen in Iraq on these Jumbotron TV screens. That occurred over 9 different Jumbotrons and in 9 providences. They did add two more huge screens from what we said on Tuesday, from 7 of them to 9 screens. That was for the Iraqi people. That was a message that I do not have the content on it, but my understanding is it was a message for the Iraqi people about the RV of the Dinar. I can’t tell you what was in it. I did not see it. It wasn’t broadcasted so we could see it. Bruce: What we were looking for was an announcement made to the world from the UN that Abadi was suppose to do. His timing for that was pushed back 4 times today. It kept getting pushed back and pushed back, new times and new times. Finally it was supposed to air at between 7:00 and 7:15 EST and be completed by 8 o’clock because he had a 45 minute window to make that. My understanding so far at this time he did not make that announcement tonight. I don’t know why. I don’t know what happened. I think because it kept getting pushed back because maybe they were doing things behind the scenes, back door stuff. Maybe some more negotiating was going on. We don’t know exactly why it didn’t go or if it was rescheduled to go for another time, maybe tonight or tomorrow. We don’t know.

Bruce: Today was supposed to be a holiday for them because of these speeches coming from the UN. They were out there and ready to watch. Now my understanding was, also talking about Iraq, remember we talked about the ATMS were up. It wounded up being the ATMS were not live everywhere throughout Iraq. There were still some areas where they had not been turned on. My understanding was 6 hours after that speech tonight which we do not know what happened to it, the ATMS would be put into play all over the country that which would be tomorrow morning in Iraq.

Bruce: Here is the thing, did everything occurred that needed to occur for this to go? It is a very valid question. Based on what Abadi did do today with that announcement it took care of it from their perspective. Now does the rest of the world know and hear that 45 minute speech he was suppose to make that kept getting pushed back? It could be that speech was actually given and not aired and would be aired at a later or at an appropriate time. I do not know. I am speculating, and I do not like speculating. I like giving what is factual. That is a question mark for many.

Bruce: When we go beyond that. We know that were certain things needed to be done. Certain countries needed their currencies be asset back. There were 3 countries this afternoon that still needed to declare their currencies asset back. Afghanistan, Vietnam, and Russia, those 3. I don’t know if they made that declaration that is the case for them yet or whether that is something we have to look forward to. I did say on Tuesday night come 11:59pm on Sunday night, September 24th, this Sunday, any currency that is not asset back would be dropped from any platforms and dropped from the Forex. So those 3 countries would want to have their currencies asset back before then. Maybe a just a matter of time, something agreed to behind the scene, or protocol to bring them out in order. I know for us we were one of the 4 that were waiting for our currency to be declared asset back. Yesterday afternoon the President signed an Executive Order (EO) to take care of our currency as the USN, our new dollar, to be asset back, partially gold plus other assets backing our currency. It would take care of the end of the fiat dollar and of the petrol dollar, and essentially the restoration of our Republic form of our government. All of that took place with the EO yesterday afternoon. That was very positive to get the details of that.

Bruce: In terms of where we are, I believe we are at the point things got very quiet starting at about 7:15pm tonight EST because we really don’t know where the announcement went from Abadi and whether it has been rescheduled yet. We just do not know that yet. I can’t bring you that yet in more detail.

Bruce: We do know that some of the larger funding sources were sent money, wired from China and that took place and that was on route and basically they are in position to start funding projects very shortly. My thinking is they could start funding almost at any moment now. When it comes to the boxes of bonds that were opened at midnight the night before last, Tuesday night, it allowed them to go through, check the providence on these bonds, and go through the verification process on them to be in preparation to begin paying them out. That paying out of those bonds transactions supposed to occur after we get started in our exchange process. So they have already started the idea of verification of the information about the bonds, providence of the bonds that started two nights ago.

Bruce: The other thing we have is the Redemption Centers have been given authorization to begin our transactions at the Redemption Centers. We have almost full personnel in Texas and Florida. We have the levels to where there is supposed to be a few more people this afternoon. My understanding is they are at the level the go ahead has been given, authorized to begin to exchange. In order for us to proceed to go forward with the exchange process, we need the notification to come so we can get the 800 number to call to set our appointments to begin the process. That is where we are. We still need to receive the toll free number. I would put it out and have it available on our website: thebigcall.net and a few other places to get us started with this whole process.

Bruce: What has happened since Tuesday? That is basically where we are since Tuesday’s call. We are waiting again what shouldn’t be too much longer. We have a lot of new things that happened yesterday with our own USN, Presidential Executive Order that took place and what has happen today with the announcement by Abadi to the Iraqi people that happened earlier in the afternoon. We have to see if Vietnam, Russia, and Afghanistan are asset back. I think that is what we are waiting to happen. We are coming to the end, and should get started shortly in due season. I am positive where we are, but disappointed we didn’t get more information on Abadi’s speech. They had 136 media outlets for the speech that was supposed to go out to the world. Let’s see what happened to that. That is where we are.

Bruce: Rates still continue to go up. The ZIM rate went up more today. It is still in a great place. It is just a matter of time now to get what we are looking for, the notification to exchange. I am telling there is not a whole lot else tonight.

Bruce: Thank you everybody. Thank you Pastor Steven, Sue, Kent, and everybody across the globe in Big Call Universe for tuning in. Stay tune to the website: thebigcall.net for further updates of our new URLS and pod casts. Thank you for listening and have a blessed night. Play hard and have fun.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/21/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: