Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

What bank charge is "normal"?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: What bank charge is "normal"?   Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:05 pm

This is my first ever and most likely my last currency investment. When we go to the bank to cash-in, what would be considered an acceptable fee by the bank? Would it be a flat fee? Would it be a percentage of amount cashed in? I have no idea and although this will be a blessing overall, I want it more my blessing than the bank's blessing.

Thank you and God bless you for what you have been doing for us all. I thank God He gave you the fortitude and ability to deal with all this craziness. May God keep you and your family safe.

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: What bank charge is "normal"?   Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:07 pm

@Bruno wrote:
This is my first ever and most likely my last currency investment. When we go to the bank to cash-in, what would be considered an acceptable fee by the bank? Would it be a flat fee? Would it be a percentage of amount cashed in? I have no idea and although this will be a blessing overall, I want it more my blessing than the bank's blessing.

Thank you and God bless you for what you have been doing for us all. I thank God He gave you the fortitude and ability to deal with all this craziness. May God keep you and your family safe.

I suggest you wait a few days and see what deals are posted for banks. THEN take that info and use it as a base point for negotiations with your local bank or just use the deals posted as is. I personally will be posting several deals we make with the big 4 just to help out people. :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MIss Rose

PostSubject: Re: What bank charge is "normal"?   Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:58 pm

I will wheel and deal..."If you want 25% or more of my money left in your bank for several months...heck, a year is fine...Then you pay me the actual rate!"
Can't do it? Then I drop my mic too...ha ha and start to walk out...But...they will call me back.... Razz
Wait a couple days like has been said...There will be lots of guiding lights for us then to have an idea Who, What, When & Where! ... :cheers:

I will be anxiouly waiting to see what the Currency Exchangers at the International Airports will be giving..Am sure one would have to make an appointment at these banks or Exchangers....Perhaps a Dealer will be there with his $150. flat rate to cash us in....??? groupdance
Well, at least we can really think about this happening SOON now! bounce :cheers: Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: What bank charge is "normal"?   Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:00 pm

If and when we ever do see an RI/RV, the biggest difference will be between the CBI rate and the bank rate. The banks will all be relatively close to one another but there will likely be a huge gap between the currency dealers and the banks.

As of now the dealers have stated they will be offering the CBI rate. Who knows what will happen by the time this goes down. With each month and year that goes by, the UST seems to do their best to eliminate all of our options so if we are still sitting here at this time next year, it could be an entirely different ballgame.

But IMO(what I plan on doing) if we ever do see an RI/RV, the first thing I'm going to do is locate the CBI rate and then take that number and use it to shop around at all the banks and see if they might match it. Chances are they won't but if they are hungry enough, they just might. The lines for an appt. at the dealers will likely be super long and if I can avoid that, it will be great. But I'm not willing to give up a huge amount of $$$ to avoid the wait.

"I sure do miss the good ol' days, back when the rate was $5.25 to GBP"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: What bank charge is "normal"?   Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:50 pm

"I sure do miss the good ol' days, back when the rate was $5.25 to GBP" (quote from Bolt)~~~me too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: What bank charge is "normal"?   Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:07 pm

When I talked to a couple of BofA banks, they say they do not have a Del La Rue machine and will have to send the Dinars to Florida to their currency exchange department. They said they will give me a credit receipt...but I don't know if I want to send them off!! They may 'CLAIM' that they are conterfeit. lol :pirat:

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions
Be careful of actions, for your actions become your habits
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your Destiny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: What bank charge is "normal"?   Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:31 pm

@panamabev wrote:
When I talked to a couple of BofA banks, they say they do not have a Del La Rue machine and will have to send the Dinars to Florida to their currency exchange department. They said they will give me a credit receipt...but I don't know if I want to send them off!! They may 'CLAIM' that they are conterfeit. lol :pirat:

I wouldn't trust BofA with my piggy bank.

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: What bank charge is "normal"?   Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:32 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@Bruno wrote:

I suggest you wait a few days and see what deals are posted for banks. THEN take that info and use it as a base point for negotiations with your local bank or just use the deals posted as is. I personally will be posting several deals we make with the big 4 just to help out people. :-)

THANK YOU!!! :cheers:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WilliamB

PostSubject: Re: What bank charge is "normal"?   Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:45 pm

I don't suppose they said where in Florida?

William
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wizkid

PostSubject: Re: What bank charge is "normal"?   Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Keep in Mind the higher the rate the banks collect, the more taxes get collected by our gov't. Also the higher rate the bank gives you the more loan power they have to make you guessed it "more money".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: What bank charge is "normal"?   Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:35 am

Hey Bruno...

🐷 CHASE 🐷 slapped me with a affraid Twisted Evil 12% Twisted Evil affraid fee when I cashed in some Kuwaiti Dinar and Chinese Yuan...

Here's a link to the post I did on the KWD cash-in... Sleep

http://www.dinardaily.net/t2017-chase-bank-cash-in-fee-fact

12% is a HE|| of a hit.....BE afraid... affraid ...be VERY afraid Twisted Evil !!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

What bank charge is "normal"?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: