Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Adam Montana says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT

2 posters

Go down

Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT Empty Adam Montana says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT

Post by roxy22222222 Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:31 pm

DINAR GURU -- Adam Montana  

[...assuming the CBI elects to "Float" the Dinar from it's current value and removing zero's maybe one at a time...do you see this process taking up to a year...to have a value close to 1 to 1 with the us dollar? ...how long from the time they start the "Float" until (you believe) they start removing the large denomination bills (those bills larger than 100 IQD).]    yes, the float process could certainly take up to a year, maybe more or less. I believe we'll be  looking at a hybrid situation between peg/float - a likely scenario is this: First, revalue to around 10 cents per USD. (It is almost certain to remain pegged  to the USD at this time, regardless of how they revalue.) That rate could be "fixed"  for a period of 3 months, up to 6 months, while the larger denominations are collected and removed. This is the "Pegged" period.  

...after the initial 3-6 months, resume normal auctions and let the market determine the future rate. This is the "Float" period, where the market can easily drive up the value to $1 and beyond. That initial 3-6 months allows the CBI to directly manipulate the currency supply, possibly introduce an entirely new printed currency, and control their expenditures while simultaneously profiting from the exchanges. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It’s been a while getting here, and nobody knows where  exactly “here” is quite yet, but what I DO know is we have a LOT going on right now!  There is an upcoming referendum in just a few days where the KRG (Kurdistan Regional Government) is attempting to “vote” on “Independence”. While the “vote” isn’t something I’m personally putting a lot of weight on, the statements and actions surrounding and connected to it are certainly worth paying attention to. Abadi had previously spoken out against the referendum (scheduled for Sept 25th), but now the Supreme Court (Iraq) has actually issued a ruling ordering them to completely suspend any preparations for such a vote, based on it being “unconstitutional”. 

The distinction between the Kurdish Regional Government and actual Iraqi government is a big deal. The Kurds actually signed and helped write at least the portion of the Iraqi constitution that makes such a referendum illegal. This simply clarifies that the Kurds are not an autonomous people - they are technically (politically speaking) Iraqis. That means Baghdad trumps Erbil. The United States, Turkey, and other countries have voiced disapproval of the separation, but here is the end-of-the-road...   ...I don’t think a separation will happen.... Let’s look back at the last 2, 3, 5, heck...TEN years...how long have we been hearing about the Kurds threatening to secede? It’s always been a topic, but only recently it is in the news daily.  Why would that be, one might ask...the answer is simple.  We are on the cusp of some major happenings.
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana  says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT Empty Re: Adam Montana says the dinar will RV - PEG then FLOAT

Post by Allenj Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:53 pm

roxy22222222 wrote:

DINAR GURU -- Adam Montana  

[...assuming the CBI elects to "Float" the Dinar from it's current value and removing zero's maybe one at a time...do you see this process taking up to a year...to have a value close to 1 to 1 with the us dollar? ...how long from the time they start the "Float" until (you believe) they start removing the large denomination bills (those bills larger than 100 IQD).]    yes, the float process could certainly take up to a year, maybe more or less. I believe we'll be  looking at a hybrid situation between peg/float - a likely scenario is this: First, revalue to around 10 cents per USD. (It is almost certain to remain pegged  to the USD at this time, regardless of how they revalue.) That rate could be "fixed"  for a period of 3 months, up to 6 months, while the larger denominations are collected and removed. This is the "Pegged" period.  

...after the initial 3-6 months, resume normal auctions and let the market determine the future rate. This is the "Float" period, where the market can easily drive up the value to $1 and beyond. That initial 3-6 months allows the CBI to directly manipulate the currency supply, possibly introduce an entirely new printed currency, and control their expenditures while simultaneously profiting from the exchanges. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It’s been a while getting here, and nobody knows where  exactly “here” is quite yet, but what I DO know is we have a LOT going on right now!  There is an upcoming referendum in just a few days where the KRG (Kurdistan Regional Government) is attempting to “vote” on “Independence”. While the “vote” isn’t something I’m personally putting a lot of weight on, the statements and actions surrounding and connected to it are certainly worth paying attention to. Abadi had previously spoken out against the referendum (scheduled for Sept 25th), but now the Supreme Court (Iraq) has actually issued a ruling ordering them to completely suspend any preparations for such a vote, based on it being “unconstitutional”. 

The distinction between the Kurdish Regional Government and actual Iraqi government is a big deal. The Kurds actually signed and helped write at least the portion of the Iraqi constitution that makes such a referendum illegal. This simply clarifies that the Kurds are not an autonomous people - they are technically (politically speaking) Iraqis. That means Baghdad trumps Erbil. The United States, Turkey, and other countries have voiced disapproval of the separation, but here is the end-of-the-road...   ...I don’t think a separation will happen.... Let’s look back at the last 2, 3, 5, heck...TEN years...how long have we been hearing about the Kurds threatening to secede? It’s always been a topic, but only recently it is in the news daily.  Why would that be, one might ask...the answer is simple.  We are on the cusp of some major happenings.

Adam has no experience in the market (money market) or the stock market he know nothing other than the lie that would like to be real he is also another kap follower and a IDIOT

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum