Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Yosef - "Projectors" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/20/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Yosef - "Projectors" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/20/17   Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:39 am

Below are recent projectors of what appears to be the final RV release strategy as it relates to the structure of the revaluation of currencies with a gold backing.

Believe, don't believe, either way ... you're right.

Rates - Private Redemptions
(HSBC, Bank of China)

IQD 28.11
VND 24.80
ZWD 3.51

Rates - Public Redemptions
(Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank, Bank of America).

IQD 3.71
VND 2.24
ZWD 0.13

Historic Bond SKR Funding

100 Quad & Below (as of Tuesday)

Private Placement Platforms

Fiat backed currencies end Saturday, September 23, 2017

Gold backed currencies start Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sovereign Debt Recognition

USD - Ends Saturday, September 29, 2017

USN - Begins Sunday, September 30, 2018 (if Obamacare repeal is passed. Score September 23, 2017)

USA Fiscal Year

2017 ends Saturday, September 29, 2017

2018 begins Sunday, September 30, 2017

Reno

Admiral received final distribution of funds Tuesday.

Core Accounts / SKR liquidity on Wednesday.

VP Pence acknowledged GCR is this week.

Bond SKRs below 1 Quad begin paying out at midnight Wednesday.

Estimated RV Release Window

Wednesday afternoon as the sun sets in Bethlehem 6:02pm EEST on September 20, 2017 through midnight Saturday September 23, 2017 (Lunisolar Calendar New Year 5778).

God is with us
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Yosef - "Projectors" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/20/17   Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:09 am

September will come and go with none of this taking place.  The only certainty - and the only thing Yosef has NOT lied about - is that Yosef is launching a subscription-based website on Oct 1, where people will give this fraud money for balderdash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mboswell

PostSubject: Re: Yosef - "Projectors" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/20/17   Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:32 am

"Rates - Private Redemptions
(HSBC, Bank of China)

IQD 28.11
VND 24.80
ZWD 3.51".

Hard to say why some people think like this, mommy didn't breast feed enough, dropped one to many times on your head, sneaky uncle in the middle of the night, or maybe just plain f**king crazy......I think I'd have to pick all above.........

I wonder why the so called guru hunters can't seem to out this guy...........Mmmmmmm, maybe Yosef is one of the guru hunters, placed here for click bait....??They don't really seem to do anything but these guys, but call everyone names.........
Back to top Go down
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Yosef - "Projectors" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/20/17   Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:46 am

mboswell wrote:
"Rates - Private Redemptions
(HSBC, Bank of China)

IQD 28.11
VND 24.80
ZWD 3.51".

Hard to say why some people think like this, mommy didn't breast feed enough, dropped one to many times on your head, sneaky uncle in the middle of the night, or maybe just plain f**king crazy......I think I'd have to pick all above.........

I wonder why the so called guru hunters can't seem to out this guy...........Mmmmmmm, maybe Yosef is one of the guru hunters, placed here for click bait....??They don't really seem to do anything but these guys, but call everyone names.........
yeah, that's it, mboswell...lol...you're a genius...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Yosef - "Projectors" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/20/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: