Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed 9/19/17

+2
Sam I Am
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 Empty Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed 9/19/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:44 am

Post By Hopesway From Peoples Dinar 

​Dear PD Family,

It is with great sadness we share with you the news of our friend Steve Irwin's passing. After bravely fighting a nine month battle with cancer he has gone to be with his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Our strongest condolences and most fervent prayers go to his wife, Marion.

Team PD respected Steve's desire to keep his journey private. He will be greatly missed by all of us…….

Please respect his family and friends privacy during this time.

Duckfan
Haus
Hopesway
JeffUSA
Jugdawg
Ms. Biz
Vinman

Steve was the sole owner of Peoples Dinar, time left to PD is unknown.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 Empty Re: Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed 9/19/17

Post by Sam I Am Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:36 pm

Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 Stevei

Sorry to hear about Steve's passing.  I never interacted with him, but Marcus Curtis did and he was banned twice from People's Dinar.  For those of you who don't remember him, Steve was known as SteveI from Phoenix where he supposedly worked as a pilot and was part owner of a business that had a telecommunications contract  in Iraq.  His contact was named Ray, and he gave Steve top secret intel on a regular basis that was about as reliable as Okie's.  Steve was known for claiming that he owned a billion dinar, and for guaranteeing an RV of over $3 by the end of May 2011.  He was also known for his wild mood swings where he would go from saying "blessings" to his people one minute to essentially "how f'ing stupid can you people be???" the next.  He probably held the record for the most banned members on a dinar site.  Typically Steve's "intel" posts were followed by several pages of PD members singing his praises.  Anybody who questioned the legitimacy of his intel was quickly banished.  Steve founded People's Dinar when he and his partners Dan "Checkmate" Atkinson and Tony "TNT" Renfrow staged a couple of conference calls at Dinar Vets in violation of the rules and were promptly banned.  It was obviously planned as they wanted to start up their own site and do the MLM thing like Dan and Tony had done before.  Eventually Steve and Dan had a falling out, and even though Steve wasn't gifted in public speaking and doing conference calls he kept the house (the website) and Dan got the kids (Tony, Chief, Viper ...etc.).  Over the last few years Steve became less active in the dinar community.  I didn't even know that PD was still going.

As I said recently when Daz passed away, everybody in the dinar community will be gone before anybody gets rich by owning the IQD.  If you haven't done so already, it's time to move on.

Last edited by Sam I Am on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 Empty Re: Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed 9/19/17

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:41 pm

Good thing they aren't asking Sam I Am to give the eulogy .... 

Rest in Peace Steve--- Condolences to his family and friends.

As Sam I Am says,  we are all going to die..... is this how you all really want to spend your days?  Tracking an RV that is never going to happen?  Listening to CC calls that are nothing but lies? Giving your money to conmen to support their good life while you struggle?  If those who have passed could come back and do it all over again, I am sure they wouldn't waste their time on this fantasy.  They would go out and live.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisB Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:31 pm

LIKE MANY IN THE DINAR COMMUNITY, steve was a good person. He had his mood swings because of things he honestly felt were going to happen/ He started his own website to get separate himself from Tony TNT and Dan Adkitson (SP) . He was freshly married when people were demanding a date and rate and yes on occasion he would give what he believed but Steve was a good guy and hopefully he is at peace andhis family is able to deal with his loss.  He firmly believed in the investment and had many philanthropic things planned.

ChrisB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:37 pm

Good thing they aren't asking Sam I Am to give the eulogy .... 

Too soon?

I'm sure Steve was loved by his family and friends, but in the dinar world he was peddling false hope. If I knew him in real life I'm sure I could find good things to say about him, but I only knew him as a dinar guru, and as such I just can't go beyond what I saw.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisB Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:52 pm

maybe giving false hope and maybe not. Steve was of the belief that someday there would be a change in value. So far he is wrong like everyone else. If something changes what are the naysayers going to say then?

ChrisB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:02 am

The same thing I'll say if the sun rises in the west. But Steve wasn't just stating his beliefs. He was providing "intel" that was never right, and berating and banning people who rejected it.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisB Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:23 am

The list of people providing information is very extensive.  One fellow named VIC who was from Ian believed  Maliki wanted vengeance against Sadaam  said Maliki would take then to the promise land because half his family were killed under the sadam regime. Well clearly everyone reporting for the last 10 years had it wrong. So were these people reporting BS on purpose  or was there a motivation like Terry K and others so they could profit. Randy K. had connections also , one with Shell and another who was in security. I am sure Randy feels bad about his optimism but he is certainly not a con or bad guy. He stopped reporting when he realized he doesn't have it right either.  He hated Okie and tony  and dan and others but because he had it wrong doesn't mean it was a bad guy. There are tons of financial websites out there who you pay for their advice. I don't know what the percentage is but a lot of them have hardly every been right about a lot of things so just because they are wrong means nothing. How about all the time spent by these sports betters who's batting average is pretty bad. I just don't think you can put everyone in the same group.

ChrisB

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:30 pm

Sad ,indeed, for someone loved him, but as I have said, all will dye with there dinar with no results, that is sad too
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisB Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:34 pm

We will see . It ain't over till it's over.

ChrisB

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:37 pm

LOL,,,,,,,
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Peoples Dinar Owner, Steve Irwin Has Passed  9/19/17 Empty You all were duped!

Post by Mark I Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:53 am

I AM Steve's brother. He was a conman that got off by having the feeling of power over people. You all fell into this trap. I don't think anyone ever checked his criminal record. He spent time in prison for stealing from his employer, and was fired from every job he ever held for stealing. His mood swings were attributed to the fact that he was a mean drunk for years. He even conned his own brother (myself). Believe me folks, no big loss!

Mark I

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:13 am

Hello Mark, i appreciate your honesty, and coming here to tell ever one about Steve's intensions, it says a lot about you, which in  book your a good man.
     Mark can you talk about this whole scam to us, about how it worked, how did your brother make money , or let's me rephrase the question, how did the site make money from there subscribers, I understand, if you dont want to go further into this. But understand I'm not implicating you in this, but we are looking for the truth, can you help?
   Sincerely blessings to you Mark
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:32 am

I believe I banned him at least twice, probably more than that.  I never bought into his balderdash.  He seems like what it appears he was, a con man.  Still, a man had ked, his family will mourn him (one way or the other).  Many have died waiting for this to happen.  One has to believe in something, mostly I believe we will keep waiting, and waiting, and waiting and ......... .  Experience has shown us that projected dates come and go, gurus come and go, and people come and go and still not RV.  The blame gets shifted from one cause to another, the dates get moved and the people wait.  Gee, to think grown people put false hopes on top of real life.  It happens, until one realizes it will not happen and moves on.  Now I seems to seek out my dinar friends mostly for fellowship and communications.  For this I am thankful for the dinar.  I have "met" some really great people and hope to personally come in contact with them one day.  To me it has not been a waste.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark I Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:58 pm

Steve, thru the help of someone else, and as part of a large government contract, did part of a networking job on an Indian reservation in Arizona. For his part he was paid over 2 million dollars. This was one of those deals where the tax payers paid dearly. The contract was not awarded to him due to past criminal history. He was paid by check as a subcontractor from the awarded party. He was able to wash this payment and not PAY taxes by getting someone at his bank to trade the payment for bonds thus not running the money's thru his account.

Mark I

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark I Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:18 pm

I know that he was also involved with "spam" in a big way. Don't know exactly how it worked, but he was involved with someone with a server in a foreign country. It was a big money maker until federal authorities got very close to catching him. At one time there was an article on the internet about what he was doing (including his name). In the article he was described as a "very talented liar".
Occasionally he did build websites. This is where he got me for $50,000.00 .

Mark I

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark I Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:30 pm

People's Dinar in itself I don't think was a scam. The problem there was that you were all fed false information and false hope. You people know better than anyone that when he was questioned, that person was banished. "POOF, YOUR GONE" , SOUND FAMILIAR?
His sick jollies came from the feel of power.

Mark I

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum