Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Yosef - "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/19/17

2 posters

Go down

Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 Empty Yosef - "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/19/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:38 am

Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 Image1

JP Morgan is lining up their executive management team to replace Wells Fraudgo as lead American bank for the RV.

Got this from two sources now.

J. Dimon is no fool. Evil and heartless certainly, but not stupid. The gig is up and he's doing what's best for his bank. Wise.

I hear they will be also be intaking ZIM at the street level rate too--IQD and VND as well--turning no one away.

Iko is smiling someplace in Pennsylvania. Love it.

There's talk also of a Tuesday redemption cycle starting and going until the following Monday.

Which is fascinating because the UN General Assembly also starts tomorrow at 8am EDT with Donna speaking at 10am EDT.

Everybody but China, Russia and Mexico are gathered together in NYC. Their absence is interesting to say the least.

Heard Commander Obama was at the UN tonight giving a closed door speech updating world leaders on how all the wonderful transitions were rolling out in October and that the cabal must swallow whole pie with a smile like GESARA, public RV, USN and Paul Ryan.

But Olive Garden juggernaut will be broken up finally. I guess there is an end to the endless salad. Who knew.

Congress is right now pushing through a stealth Obama Care repeal in the Senate. Curious timing huh? Can you say USN?

Mueller has Trumpet on tape now actually talking to Paul Manafort confessing to both the Russian collusion of the 2016 election and his money being laundered offshore.

Hilarious. Not because 66 million Americans voted for traitor, but because none of them know their still brainwashed.

Oh, what will those loyal confederate flag waving Trump supporters do now?

Probably hang out with the Wells Fargo die hards and build a wall I suppose.

God bless all of God's children. But I do pray natural selection is still a real thing post RV.

And here's my favorite nugget of the night... the assets behind the ZIM bond/currency/table napkin/paper airplane is backing every other currency in the RV.

That we knew months earlier. But get this, it's also backing the revaluing Chinese Yuan.

Shut the front door!

Looks like the black man is basically saving the white man. The ironic justice of that is heavenly just to consider let alone live. God is so great.

All go or none go times like 28 zeros which is flowing out tomorrow.

Historical Bond SKRs over 1,000 quad are funding and working their way down.

As for my recent hysterical rants, verbal outbursts on calls and increased swearing, I apologize. I've become a bit "unhinged" emotionally, especially of late.

I've been very irritated due to the building of thisfull service humanitarian funding website in all of less than two months, and honestly I'm just not my "all is well" lately.

I've turned into a short tempered son-of-a-bitch actually, and there's no reason to be that way other than my own emotional ignorance and general fear of failure.

I am terrified the website will fall short in every way is the real truth.

So again I apologize to anyone that was offended by my sharp tongue. I will be taking Wednesday's Clarion Call off to work in the website and myself then return for Saturday's Church Bank call.

Yes I'm putting myself in time out until I'm ready again to play nice with the other children.

That said, the website is at least to my untrained eye very cool, and uniquely innovative given the challenges we're all facing.

It will be an online safe haven for many in this community pre and post RV: and it's by far Showme's best work to date bar none.

Sign up at www.hunanangelservices.com to raise your hand and be counted as a Human Angel.

There are currently 51,930 of us ready to rock and roll with infinite mercy as of this posting. That's a daily average of 1,038 people a day from all over the world.

How cool is that?!

Also please keep submitting both domestic and international projects as we need them all, just as you will need us for a host of reasons moving forward.

Dependency is a two way street ya know.

Anyway, enough for one day. Thank you for your continued patience and support.

It's noted and appreciated.

God is with us

Last edited by Ssmith on Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/19/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Unhinged" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/19/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:16 am

1. China and Russia are in attendance, they are actually discussing the Iranian nuclear deal with Great Britain, France and the US.  Yosef lies again.
2. There is nothing stealth-like about the ObamaCare repeal - it's 100% covered by the news, and has nothing to do with USNs. Yosef lies again.
3. Wiretapping of Manafort began in 2014.  The FISA warrant exposed the Obama administration's lie that Trump was never wiretapped.  Clapper and Comey both lied under oath and will be prosecuted.
4. Yosef shows he is just like Clinton, labeling anyone NOT voting for Clinton to be a racist.  Yet, Yosef is the one who denounces anything, 'Anglo,' showing that he is, in fact, a serial racist.
5. Obama has nothing to do with ushering in a GCR, GESARA, a new monetary structure, the Republic, Paul Ryan.  Yosef lies again.
6. There are less than 4000 signed up for Yosef's fraudulent website, not over 51000.  Yosef lies again.

The only thing truthful this charlatan stated is his penchant to be profane, and the fact that he has anger-management issues.  Remind you of anyone?  McKim?  Tank?  You know they're all joined at the hip via ShowMeChange.org, right?  As is Tilton, Bruce, and Dr WC.

Birds of a feather con together.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum