Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process

Go down

Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process Empty Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:23 am

Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process

Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process NB-216025-636413181104874728

Monday 18 September

Alsumaria News / Erbil
The Electoral Commission and the referendum in the Kurdistan region , Monday, the opening of two offices in the provinces of Kirkuk and Nineveh to manage the referendum process, confirming that the registration of 64 international observers to follow up the referendum process. UNHCR

spokesman Sherwan Zerari told a news conference attended by Alsumaria News that "the Commission has established two offices in the provinces of Kirkuk and Nineveh to manage the referendum as well as training staff and voting mechanisms of the Kurds abroad," noting that "the proportion of access to logistics materials to the referendum to the Kurdistan region amounted to 90 % ".

Zarari added that "the coordination with the concerned authorities on the special vote," explaining that "the special voting process will include security forces, hospitals and displaced." "11 political entities, 64 international observers and 65 media organizations were registered to monitor the referendum process," he said. The preparations for the Electoral Commission and the referendum in the Kurdistan region to hold the referendum on 25 September 2017 in conjunction with international pressure, regional and local Kurdistan region to retreat from the decision of the referendum.

LINK

Registration of 64 international observers to follow up the Kurdistan referendum process 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum