Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved

Go down

A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved Empty A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:57 pm

A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved

A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved NB-216043-636413248818454970

Monday 18 September

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
confirmed in the parliamentary legal committee member, on Monday, that the operations of "blackmail" practiced by some weak souls to investors of legal offenses falling in the door of the criminal offense, stressing the need to document these behaviors "repellant investment" and the trial of the accused in it. MP Slim Shawqi said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the extortion operations that take place in some state institutions against investors by some weak people are considered legal violations that fall under the section of criminal crime," stressing the need to "document and prosecute the defendants in accordance with the Criminal Code "He said.

He added that "the supervisory bodies such as the Integrity Commission and the Financial Supervision Bureau and the offices of the inspectors are supposed to follow up the cases of blackmail that get investors and their bargaining on the amounts of material in return for signing investment contracts," adding that "such actions are a deterrent to investment." Shawki said that "these actions are irregularities will not serve Iraq and the building of the Iraqi state," pointing out that "there is a request and legislation by the House of Representatives for the investment law, which focused on that there is one department and not several departments lead to go to the investor to a particular ministry or entity To blackmail him in return for approvals. "

Shawki said that "there is a desire that investment is the alternative in the next phase after the drop in oil prices globally and the economic crisis," adding that "extortion by some weak people are acts of repelling investors and investments and enter the Penal Code as criminal offenses aspects of bribery Extortion ". A member of the Committee on Economy and Investment Parliamentary Abdul Salam al-Maliki demanded, last Wednesday, (September 6), Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to pursue legal officials in some ministries are working to "blackmail" the companies invested, and threatened a stronger position in the absence of taking deterrent measures against them . On June 11, 2015, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced the launch of a project to simplify administrative procedures in the state departments through the use of information technology, including facilitating the registration of national and foreign companies in the field of investment.

LINK

A deputy describes the extortion of investors as "criminal crime" and calls for accountability of those involved 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum