Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder 9/18/17

3 posters

Go down

"Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 Empty "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder 9/18/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:11 pm

Good day Family:

Every where we turn there are signs telling us that things are changing and fast it is now time to only focus on the future and quit worrying about things that have happened in the past. This is about POSITIVE CHANGES that are occurring daily in our lives. Never have I seen so much going on in the world that is leading to the currency reset and the NESARA/GESARA changes happening everywhere we turn. If we let ourselves be dragged into the past and the corruption and the evil that has existed, we are missing the beautiful future that lies right in the distance. When I woke this morning I could not miss this positive horoscope for my day,

Hi Ginger,

You may receive a windfall from an unexpected source, Aquarius. Perhaps an uncle died and remembered you in his will or an old legal settlement has finally come through. Whatever the source, the extra income is welcome now. Your vivid dreams of late may not seem related to this financial upswing, but they're connected

This is not about money or receiving gifts, its about living the life you were meant to live staying in the future, the past is over and can not be relived its the memories about what we can do to keep thriving to be the humanitarians that we were intended to be from the beginning. Living in our own reality and not always letting the past suck you into the same patterns that have controlled our minds or our existence.

I thank God every day for a new chance to be a better person than I was yesterday. The only way I can do that is not try to stop or solve the failures that have taken us down the path of exposing the evil. That part of history is behind us, yes it was there but its over now and the only way to connect to the life you want is to be a better person and to make sure that you do not continually get sucked into conversations, or people that want to dwell on those situations.

I do not know if any of you were blessed to listen to Becky's call on Saturday, by circumstance many Intel providers happened to be in the same call Saturday the Ooptah's call and it was not recorded but the information that was shared was invaluable.

To recap that call I will say that a very intelligent women, I do not know her name, but she was speaking and referencing the OID scandal that had many arrested. The yin and yang that went back and forth between myself and this lady was truly historic. I do not support her views of the Federal Reserve Banks, but I do respect her knowledge and understanding of the situation. She was insistent that we were to sit and wait for the same criminals that have enslaved us, to wait until these people gave us permission to use our accounts. Her stance was that the Federal Reserve Banks were putting scam notices out and that we were going to get in trouble and we needed to stop and wait until they gave us permission to use our money. I simply told the woman that I was not staring in the rear view mirror I was looking to the future and that I was not going to wait until I had permission from an agency that is not Federal in any manner and that if the FBI was truly an enforcement agency why had they not investigated the Federal Reserve Banks and the Government or the Banks in America for using the money that was held in my name with my credentials. She then went right back to her original stance, which was always returning to a place of FEAR and never to move past those parameters to get to a brighter future. The time of FEAR and trying to stop good people from breaking out of this realm and moving to the new horizon that is on our doorsteps. Later I was told that this women mentioned at the beginning of her stance, as I actually got a Instant Messenger asking me to come to into the call because they needed someone to answer the ladies questions and I did not get to hear the beginning of the conversation, that she worked for a Federal Agency. I do not know this, but I assume she still does as the information in my opinion, was nothing but to cause more fear and scaring the people out of claiming their assets. Just to make it clear, I have no personal knowledge that she is still an agent of these criminals, but her stance reminded me very much of many I have encountered on this journey. Any one that at this point that is still trying to use these same old and worn out tactics, is not on my side. My side is moving out of the old tactics and into the brighter horizon that is staring right in front of each of us. Just so the record is clear I love and welcome anyone that ever wants to have these kind of discussions, because I can hold my own and do not ever have to study because the truth never changes!

The feedback that I got from people about this call was invaluable. I checked myself because like I have said many times I am no expert at anything and I learn something new every single day. That is what this adventure is all about self learning what your role and value will be moving forward. Many things are changing, the UN meeting today should reveal valuable information in this plan. I want each of you to continue to focus on anything that will help you learn what you can do at this time to prepare, and what you want to accomplish to begin the work that is so needed to repair the many band aids all over the world. Hard to focus on being the human angels when you keep wanting to stare into that rear view window that is small and not necessary to the future world that will be guided by our acts and our missions. The veil is now lifted on the Banks and the Churches and the many corporations that have worked hard to keep us from understanding our true value and what we were put on this great planet to do to save the suffering and humility.

Like in the Wizard of Oz, when Toto pulls back the curtain and reveals the puppet master controlling the system, we are sitting right in this incredible spot in history, the true unveiling of the masters. Take a peak:

The evil is now exposed and we know who they are and they no longer have control of our lives or our futures. We have the heart, the brains the courage and the divine understanding to now use the gained knowledge and information to move us into the lives we were meant to live.

"Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 Unnamed%2B%25281%2529

There is only one path that leads to the Wizard, hard to get lost or turned around as the path backwards leads you right to where you were in the first place enslaved and suffering and waiting for decisions to be made. The only way to go is straight on into the future with us regaining the divine power we were so gifted to have as our God Given Unalienable rights. The path to true freedom for all and the path down that golden road that leads to the end of our enslavement.

"Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 Unnamed

The future not only looks bright is looks enchanting.

Sincerely

Ginger Snyder

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 Empty Re: "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder 9/18/17

Post by moonstarz Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:56 pm

I think I am going to be sick. omg
moonstarz
moonstarz

Back to top Go down

"Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 Empty Re: "Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder 9/18/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:15 pm

I feel sick as well.

Every where we turn there are signs telling us that things are changing and fast it is now time to only focus on the future and quit worrying about things that have happened in the past.

That's right - forget all about the lies, the bad intel, the false prophesies...focus on the future! Come to the next round of scams from the lying scammers with a fresh heart! Pretend it's all new! Pretend you haven't heard the same nonsense time and time and time and time again from these scumbags.

"Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 2350219667

"Focusing on the Future, Not the Past" by Ginger Snyder  9/18/17 2322496710

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum