Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable

Go down

A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable Empty A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:09 am

A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable

A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable 2390

09/16/2017

Economy News _ Baghdad

Iraq presented on the sidelines of the Fourth Forum of German-Iraqi Business and Trade the vision paper of the Iraqi government to manage investment projects and business inside Iraq, and adopt the reconstruction plan 2017-2027 and support the poorest and vulnerable groups. 

The Minister of Planning and Minister of Trade Salman Jumaili said in a statement obtained "Economy News" a copy of it, "Iraq provided a paper to ensure the vision of the government in the management and trends of investment and business within Iraq during the next decade, where summarized several priorities, most important recovery of citizens of liberated areas and the adoption of a plan to restore 2017-2027, supporting the poorest and vulnerable groups, the right of IDPs to return and social integration, enhancing the capacities of young people, ensuring the completion of the requirements of sustainable development and the importance of international and national partnership in solving the problems of economy, development and integration in Iraq.

"The paper adopted the National Development Plan for 2018-2022 and the goals of sustainable development for 2030 as well as the strategies of private sector development and poverty alleviation," he said.

He pointed out that "the Iraqi government in order to achieve these priorities set the methodologies for this, based on governance, good governance, social development, reconstruction and construction of infrastructure and development of economic resources and various sectors and the leadership of the State of various activities for economic and developmental development and social and linking the reconstruction plan with the national development plans fixed and five And the transformation of suspended investments to drive the national economy and economic reform in all its financial, monetary, banking and trade, and focus on diversification and elimination of unilateralism in the economy Supporting and developing the private sector within a strategic vision and a comprehensive national plan for this purpose, in addition to encouraging foreign investment and developing various types of participation with external parties. "

Al-Jumaili thanked the German government and people for their steadfast and continuous support for Iraq in its fight against terrorism and in its fight for reconstruction, including the financial support of 1 billion euros allocated for humanitarian relief and reconstruction, reconstruction and stability, and the 500 million euro Liberated areas, which was launched in February this year.

The forum also drew the attention of the German government to the attendance and participation of German Minister of Economy and Energy for the meetings of the Forum with senior officials and representatives of the relevant ministries in Germany, where she presented during the forum a paper which included the vision of the German government for future developing relations with Iraq. It is worth mentioning that this forum was organized by the Iraqi Embassy in Berlin in cooperation with the Arab and German Chamber of Commerce and Industry on 14 September.

And attended by the Minister of Planning and Trade, the Minister of Electricity and the President of the Investment Authority and the President of the Iraqi Trade Bank TBI and heads of chambers of commerce and a large number of businessmen, investors and traders, as well as representatives of major German, Swiss, Austrian and Polish companies interested in the Iraqi market.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=9027

A plan for reconstruction and support for the poorest and most vulnerable 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum