Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York

Go down

Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York Empty Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:54 am

Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York

Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York Image

16-09-2017 10:31 PM

The Euphrates -

The President of the Republic Fuad Masum issued a statement on Saturday announcing the launch of an initiative for dialogue between political leaders to reach concrete and urgent solutions to overcome the crisis caused by the referendum in the Kurdistan region. He also referred to the cancellation of his scheduled trip to New York and the appointment of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi. General Assembly of the United Nations.

"Our dear country is facing a political crisis that threatens to exacerbate the political process and the national interest in the face of serious threats and threats that our constitutional responsibility does not allow us to leave on the outside," Masoum said in the statement. "This calls for all concerned parties, The Kurdistan Region and the federal authority to immediately address the treatment of them as a top priority, whatever extraordinary efforts may be required, to ensure the successful access to peaceful and democratic solutions based on the principle of partnership and understanding the aspirations of the people of Kurdistan and all other citizens , Rejecting provocative and extremist positions and moving forward in laying the necessary trust between the two sides and moving together to build the state of citizenship and the rights we aspire to.

"We decided to launch an initiative for dialogue and start by inviting leaders and leaders of political forces to hold intensive meetings to reach concrete and urgent solutions to ensure that this crisis is overcome and that we work together to achieve common goals and address shortcomings and mistakes, no matter how severe differences of opinion and positions," Masoum said.

"We are fully confident of the ability of our people to overcome this crisis and emerge from it the strongest and most profound and resolute unity and determination to address the current problems and develop the democratic political system and build a bright future. He pointed out that 'for the purpose of immediate implementation of this initiative, we decided to cancel our travel to the meetings of the General Assembly of the United Nations and the task of the Prime Minister to deliver the word of Iraq'.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=50266

Masoum launches an initiative to resolve the crisis between the center and the region and cancels his travel to New York 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum