Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

SEP 20 - 10:45amCST - BEAR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AndieZ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: SEP 20 - 10:45amCST - BEAR   Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:47 am

10:40 AM [bear5642] GM EVERYONE

10:41 AM [bear5642] I CANNOT STAY LONG AND JUST A BRIEF UPDATE: HAVE ALREADY SPOKEN TO SCOTTIG THIS MORNING HE IS EXHAUSTED AND HIS WIFE LOST HER PHONE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT CAN BE LIKE. AND UNFORTUNATELY I WAS ONE WHO COULD NOT GET INTO THE CC LAST NIGHT EITHER. LOL I HAVE GONE BACK TO DOING RESEARCH AND GETTING INFORMATION ON OUR INVESTMENT - IN OTHER WORDS I’M DOING MY HOMEWORK.

THE ARTICLES COMING FROM THE CBI ARE EXTREMELY POSITIVE AND ARE SENDING A VERY CLEAR MESSAGE THEY HAVE EVERY INTENTION OF "RAISING THE VALUE OF THE IQD" AN ARTICLE THIS MORNING BY SALEH STATING THAT THEY HAVE REFORMED THE POLICIES OF THE "LIFTING OF THE 3 ZEROS" AND THEY ARE BUSY PRINTING THE NEW CURRENCY. THIS IS ALL FOR OUR BENEFIT AND THE NATION OF IRAQ. I WILL BE BACK LATER THIS AFTERNOON GOD BLESS EVERYONE

10:43 AM [bear5642] KEEP THE FAITH AND DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED GOD BLESS YOU

10:43 AM [miko] I had thought the new currency was all ready printed? and thank you for the update as well.
10:44 AM [bear5642] MIKE IT IS HOWEVER THEY OBVIOUSLY ARE ANTICIPATING A HUGE EXCHANGE WHEN THIS POPS AND WANT TO BE READY AND PREPARED FOR THE PEOPLE

10:43 AM [funky sue] bear5642 ...Did you hear from your friend in the sandbox?
10:44 AM [bear5642] FUNKY SUE NO HE HAS NOT CALLED UUUGGHH

10:44 AM [NEWLIFE2] Can you comment on HCL in The Gazette
10:46 AM [bear5642] NEWLIFE2 FROM MY UNDERSTANDING IT IS VERY CLOSE AND THERE ARE CONFLICTING ARTICLES IN REFERENCE TO THAT. I HAVE BEEN DOING RESEARCH ON THE WGS HOWEVER AND IT THE US THAT RENEGGED ON THEIR PART OF THE BARGAIN AND THIS TIME IT IS ENTIRELY "O" FAULT. NO COMMENT STILL DIGGING WITH ME SHARP PAWS   

10:47 AM [hackenburg] bear5642 ------> There's alot of talk about Maliki being removed... I haven't seen anything in the news, can you confirm?
10:47 AM [bear5642] HACKENBURG ARTICLES ARE NOW OUT THAT HIS BEHIND IS IN HOT WATER AND HE BETTER GET IN LINE

10:48 AM [ngodstrust] bear5642 do you know of any reason why the bank of Bagdad would be closed ?
10:49 AM [bear5642] NGODSTRUST NO I DONT BUT I DO KNOW THAT THEY ARE POSITIONING THEMSELVES TO BE A MEGA BANK AND HAVE STARTED SELLING SHARES AND GET WHAT THE SHARES ARE PEGGED TO: THE US DOLLAR 

10:49 AM [abbababy] bear5642 Have a ery blessed day & thank you foryour updtes. Now if you can just pull the plug nd let the RV flow , that would be great. Amen  
10:49 AM [bear5642] ABBABABY IF I COULD DO THAT I WOULD HAVE TO WORK SO HARD TO GET INFO   lol

10:50 AM [bear5642] OK I GOTTA GO I LOVE MY FAMILY

*********************************************"
11:10 AM [bear5642] OK I JUST GOT A NOTICE

11:11 AM [bear5642] SIT DOWN

11:12 AM [bear5642] ATTORNEY FOR THE STATE OF LAW COALITION THAT AL HAITHAM " OIL AND GAS ACT" PASSED IN THE HOUSE TODAY AFTER

11:12 AM [bear5642] 'SOME MODIFICATIONS" NOW HOW ABOUT DAT

11:12 AM [Capt Crunch] is this the Erbil or HCL?
11:13 AM [bear5642] HCL

Back to top Go down
View user profile

SEP 20 - 10:45amCST - BEAR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: