Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Zim Info from a Zimbabwe Resident via TNT 9/14/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Zim Info from a Zimbabwe Resident via TNT 9/14/17   Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:20 am

Zim info from a Zimbabwe resident

While attending an international rock & gem show over the weekend I heard a convo between a gentleman from Zimbabwe and a woman from Brazil. Apparently many people throughout the world are aware of the Zim revaluing. There is no talk of bonds or the IMF, it is simply an increase in value of their currency. It appeared to be common knowledge throughout the world. When I asked if I could join their conversation the gentleman laughed and said "yes you Americans have been buying up all our money". He went on to tell me they are very excited about their new wealth and they are already seeing increases in the value in parts of the country. He said many changes have been taking place recently, including many new opportunities for their people. The woman from Brazil said several of her family members held currency and they were excited about the change in value too.

There is other info I'm not comfortable discussing at this time, but please know it is good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tinef2

PostSubject: Re: Zim Info from a Zimbabwe Resident via TNT 9/14/17   Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:45 am

As mentioned in the past, I have close ties w/ http://www.hoopsafrica.org/ a humanitarian youth foundation..

Since most of their work is centered around Zimbabwe the intel/ information is very recent.. as of August 2017. 

But anyone can google or fact check, and verify this ridiculously fraudulent information for themselves ..

While there is hope for the citizens, there is no hope for their dead currency. 

It's also assumed you're pumping/soliciting & MLM the sale of the ZIM for profit, and by referring to a worthless currency as an investment vehicle you're creating fraud as an unlicensed investment adviser and/or currency agent.   

#ZIMCurrencyscam #TNTcurrencyScam #AnotherBankstorylie 
#IRS.gov ##SEC.gov #FTC.gov #FBI.gov
Back to top Go down
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Zim Info from a Zimbabwe Resident via TNT 9/14/17   Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:14 am

They don't even HAVE a currency currently.  They use 9 other sovereign currencies because they HAVE NO currency in circulation.  You cannot revalue something that does not exist.  They are already seeing an increase in value?  Where?  There is no Zimbabwe currency.  It is called a, 'multiple currency regime.'  They use  the Australian Dollar, Botswana Pula, British Sterling Pound, Chinese Yuan, Euro, Japanese Yen, Indian Rupee, South African Rand, and United States Dollar.  There is no ZWD (Zimbabwe Dollar), they have NO currency of their own circulating.

It takes about 5 minutes to research, and prove people to be liars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zim Info from a Zimbabwe Resident via TNT 9/14/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: